Any Forums I'm working on a game you might be interested in, 1490s Nuremburg...

Any Forums I'm working on a game you might be interested in, 1490s Nuremburg. You're a knight charged with the task of removing extremist Jews from the lands of Bavaria.

Aside from a BASED, based on historical events storyline, what would you like to see put in a medieval game about expelling Jews from your hwyte ancestral homelands?

Attached: genexodus.png (702x462, 527.23K)

jannies this is political due to the political implications of said game.

a jewapult mini game

Will it be released on Steam?

Trials.
Expose the kike's crimes.

Death to kikes

Towns are impoverished, poisoned wells, grows more wholesome after an area is cleared.

They/them pronouns for the knight and configurable genitalia.

Investigating the jews crimes like blood libel.

>1490s
I'd be more interested if it were just a little later in Nuremburg...

Attached: nuremberg air battle 1561.jpg (800x900, 356.65K)

This is great idea thanks, will find ways to implement touches on this.

Attached: nuremberg air battle of 1561.jpg (1080x1080, 354.55K)

might find a way to work this into the epilogue.

interesting.

I'll try, steam gets more woke by the day.

Understandable, and where can we follow you for updates on your game?

Yes, this. Make it fair and really showcase the Whys and Wherefores of this situation. Stuff like: you lose major points if you stab the Jew before he attacks you, but when he does, he cries out in pain

Shitter.World

Don’t forget degeneracy- sluts and drunks and thieves and so on before an area is cleared. And they all spout liberal propaganda when you walk by

This is good using this.

>1490s Nuremburg.
If that's from your game then it's awful. Get some assets that actually resemble real armor instead of the fantasy game of thrones shit in the pic

Help him faggot. The armor accuracy is less important than the story and the ideas but it’s still pretty important so if you know about the period then point OP in the right direction

Every interaction has the default RPG crap of "i will let you live if you pay me, just escape and I will tell HQ you are dead"

Doing this even once gets bad end of you being backstabbed by guy you let go and you have to start over again to get good end

have them lie to the public and have them be advisors to officials and nobles and have them lie to them too

have them bring plagues and lie about their involvement, like bringuing rats to a town and telling everyone that cats shouldnt be allowed

dont name them because your game will be banned on release, but give them features and names creatively, so they could be them but not really them

Do you have a dev name on steam yet?

The armor is fairly close actually for 1490s, but in final game it wont be so glittery and shiny and will have multiple changes, this is just the base set for the armor models so far, this is all still work in progress.

Que?

this is great too, any quid pro quo will be an obvious out against your orders too.

a secret chamber under a church where only god knows what went on down there

Shitter.World it's a federated social media server for Any Forumslocks