She's right you know

We'll improve society with or without you sweaty

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 173455.png (532x302, 36.59K)

i want to mating press her into pregnancy submission

College should be free regardless. It's free in about 50+ countries and their success rates are above ours.

Women shouldn’t have rights anyway so I don’t want to hear whores bitching about being beaten and murdered for statements like this

Beautiful AND intelligent

Attached: 1656542080091.jpg (1152x2048, 196.57K)

>literally don’t care
As opposed to figuratively not caring. People like this getting degrees is the problem, not their debt.

Cringe. Why do wagies who never went to college constantly feel the need to prove their intelligence today?

That shit looks like dandruff

true.. if Citizenship means anything then every citizen born on land should be fed, clothed, educated, etc, provided for and in exchange that person would do everything for the country such as giving life during war. I am not saying everyone should be given a mansion and a lambo, but everyone should have a standard place to live if they choose/need to, know that education will be provided for, and job will be guaranteed. There should be jobs available for anyone to come in and take at any moment which would be paid at the end of the shift. If you want a better job, please get a better job. Same goes for medical. Basic should be provided at no cost, same for transportation. How come I pay 10000s of different taxes yet get nothing in return while politicians are able to become multimillionaries within years of taking office which I PAY FOR!

congratulations you have won a free helicopter ride. call augusto pinochet for details. be a proud and brave commie

I’m not a wagie and have two graduate degrees, jealous simp nigger

I thought she was a rich YouTube star with a 2mm apartment? Why does this dunb cunt still have loans?

>She's right you know
>LOOK MOMMY I SAID THE LINE AGAIN
Have a (you) fuckface

Attached: twatter.jpg (859x348, 18.56K)

Holy projection batman

Joe Biden here. God I wish that bitch was a tranny I would so enjoy fucking it. Who Knows can anyone tell if it is a tranny? thanks Joe Biden aka Pedo Pete.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

It's really not. I'd been noticing it all day. Hillbillies on Any Forums constantly feel the need to correct even the most mundane things. Seems like they're a bit insecure and jealous of us college-educated patricians

>I took out a loan
>but I shouldn't have
>this is your fault

Attached: 1592494035255.jpg (800x557, 67.14K)

>leftist e-whore doesn't care that men have to pay for her things
I'm shocked I tell ya!

She's right about that.
Education should be free, its in nobody's interest to have your country filled with retards.

Retard take. Should say "they send billions to Ukraine, Israel, and other bullshit countries while our border is wide open. why the fuck do i even pay federal income tax anyway?"

>things are whatever I want them to be!
Based!