Tattoos as a sign of modern cultural decline

continued from here Tattoos are for:
>the vain
>the young and dumb
>the personalityless
>English sailors and Norf FC fans
I'm open to counter arguments.

Attached: tasdfa.png (1154x867, 1.08M)

Cue 350 replies from circumcised Americans talking about how the body is a temple and alterations to it are the work of the devil

/thread

doodlenigger cope

Mentioned I am 32 years old while working at the warehouse. The cutest black girl goes on and on about how young I look. My manager says it's because I don't have kids.

It's because I don't have 15+ years of nonsense, ugly ass faded bull shit doodled on me

last thread had tattooed fags sounding awfully similar to "why do you care about baby dicks so much" copers.
one guy even claimed he got tattoos just to makes other people seethe. It was pathetic.

Good you people are demoralized. I have Swedish blood, I have English Blood, Scottish and German. I look to you all and I wonder, what the fuck happened? It's a rhetorical question. Tattoos are thoughtless and they demonstrate a complete lack of forethought and self love. What child has an idea that should be plastered on their body for eternity? Why pigeonhole yourself as *one* thing forever. People grow, people change. Tattoos are like having your internet viewing history from when you were 23 stamped on your body for all eternity. Tattoos and piercings are for losers who hate themselves (unless it a religious rite)

jews arent supposed to get them so its part of my culture now. seethe cope dilate and get inside the oven.

Attached: 1661386632019834.jpg (1200x1800, 343.13K)

it's not that bad dude, I don't like tattoos either but I don't think people who have them are all losers that hate themselves

the only way i could've appreciated that tattoo is if he wrote it 'regert'
unironic tattoos are for fucking queers

I love tattoos. Great way for retards and degenerates to mark themselves.

For those of you that have tattoos right now and regret them:

>Why did you get them?
> Why do you regret them now?

Same question for those that have them but don't regret them.

My zoomer brother got a tattoo couldnt even talk to him

So why do they get them?

If your life revolves around what jews can't do then you aren't really in control of your own culture.

I've never understood Any Forums's detest for tattoos. Obviously 95% of people here are shut-in autistic larpers but surely there has to be some reason other than crippiling mental illness and being socially ostracized?

>English sailors and Norf FC fans
I'm in this category

NO REGERTS

I don't know, because they are neurotypical and I am autistic

ITT: Tons of virgins coping

Pretty much everyone under the age of 40 has tattoos. It's just a regular part of expression like fashion or hairstyle.

It's a really easy way to meet people and chat up girls, talking about about your ink. But you'd have to not be a virgin to know that.... So there's that.

My sisters, whom I deeply care and worry about, both got tattoos and I didn't have the heart to tell them how disappointed I was in that decision of theirs. To me, it screams "I care too much about other people (even strangers) think of me; I am making up for a mundane or absent personality; I have not thought much about the very distant future."

jews cant believe in the Son of God, Jesus Christ, sooo... so I will make tattoos part of my culture because it will piss them off. got a problem with that?

I don't have tattoos and neither did the girl I fucked

I got them simply because I'm comfortable with my interests and personality, there are some great art out there and I wanted to have a piece of it with me at all times. Every time I look in the mirror I can see it. What others think or see, doesn't phase me.

I don't regret them, there is a reason why I took 8 years from spawning the idea to executing it. Had them since I were 23, decade later and I still enjoy them. They're for me and no one else

I always wanted one on my penis head. Like ww2 fighter plain nose art, give me a big toothy shark grin with crazy swirly eyes right on the head.

You need to stop watching movies and go outside.

>Tattoos are thoughtless and they demonstrate a complete lack of forethought and self love.
Nope. After getting ink I am happier than ever. Every time I add new ink I feel even better, and it shows.

>What child has an idea that should be plastered on their body for eternity?
Children can't get tattoos.

>Why pigeonhole yourself as *one* thing forever.
Tattoos don't do that.

>People grow, people change.
So does ink. As you add new ink, the story and meaning develops. And what once had one meaning can have a new one during a different place in your life.

>Tattoos are like having your internet viewing history from when you were 23 stamped on your body for all eternity.
Why would you ink internet viewing history? I don't think you understand how this works.

>Tattoos and piercings are for losers who hate themselves (unless it a religious rite)
Yet you're the one who sounds miserable. Curious.

I never understood why you would willingly put an identifying mark or marks on your body.

Attached: Bronx20.jpg (450x302, 190.41K)

Stop saying “ink”.

You know, plenty of cultures consider cutting of the hair or the beard to be a desecration of that which is natural and beautiful. You are arbitrarily drawing a line as to what ought to be considered sanctified (the skin) and what ought not to be considered sanctified (the hair and the beard). The same can be said of clothing and all other sorts of cultural practices and norms: You are arbitrarily disparaging a certain amount of degeneracy while making no commentary about any other form of social or cultural decay.
Your opinion, in other words, amounts to arbitrary self-righteous preening.

Maybe the types of people who get tattoos are also the types who lack self control and become alcoholics, drug addicts and also sex addicts.

its because you are not an individual, you are part of a collective. what would you tattoo, bidens face? we understand, even if you dont.

I swipe left on tattoed women

Yeah, you can talk about your shitty tribal tattoo that hundreds of millions also have. You are so unique brah, surely women stop you on the streets to talk about your tattoo.

Gordon Ryan. Could have been best ever. They tagged their property. Ink soils souls. Lamenting terms. Tattoos leak ink to lympynode. It catches it. A head liver. They mark their stock. Stop being stock. I train with stocks. Pretty sure it's like a rash guard. Walking blanket. I know body. Don't tatoo. It slows you. I beat tattoos by willing. No bullshit. Tattoos are kikes tar. Dinosaurs

Attached: CollageMaker_20220711_063530586.jpg (4096x3276, 978.8K)

It's his entire personality at this point. Many such cases.
R.I.P his glands, which will all be digesting and failing to process ink until he gets cancer and dies.

"Talking about your ink" is the gayest most normie shit someone could possibly do. I have a bunch of tattoos, and when retards say "oh hey what's up with this tattoo?" I just look at them like they're retarded (because they are).

>talk about

you are as superficial as my tattoos, man.

It more relates to women. If a woman has tattoos you should stay the hell away as that means that she is impulsive and does things on a whim with little regard for future consequence.
It’s more or less a sure fire way of predicting that she will cheat on you, especially if she has guy “friends”. When she’s put in a situation to choose short term gratification over a long term relationship she will impulsively choose that every time, it’s in her nature

Tattoos earned in rituals (i.e., prison, military, religion) are alright. It is this aimless, self righteous body modification that makes me loath most tattoos.

Cool. You should cut your dick off. You will feel great when you are 65 and dickless, covered in tats. People will think you are great too. >Natural growth of bodily hair
>Putting toxic ink and metal into you skin for a rick and morty tattoo and your astrezeneca shot date and a portrait of your dead dog.

Clearly my post is causing some seething and self doubt. Every tattooed idiot here, look at your tats. Now imagine that you are sixty. How much do you care about whatever dumb fuck idea you had? How cool is "rick and morty" in ten years? It's not cool now. How cool is any stupid transient idea and piece of art you like now? You are totally self deluded fools, useful idiots who are obsessed with identifying in an ingroup. Sorry you covered yourself in stupid ugly pictures but that's all they are and they will only get uglier and uglier as you get older and older. Tattoos and age have a synergy, they made people look like shit squared.

I am alcoholic but I don't have tattoos

>inb4 a bunch of insecure tattooed faggots pour into this thread to defend using their bodies as a personal ghetto dumpster

Untatted alchie master race checking in.

way too late man.

Who is this seed-stealing tigress?

tattoos are just clipart for attention.

Good people don't get tatoos. Yuck.

Attached: 1594948175878.jpg (677x676, 99.33K)

sorry before I read the rest of your post, why did you correlate tattoos with cutting our dicks off?

No.

So you think all alcoholics have ink?

>tribal tattoo
Lmao you are a literal boomer who thinks what you saw on TV in 2004 is still how the world is.

You do you big guy.

>Let me get mad about trans folk for no reason at all
Rent free.

>It's a really easy way to meet people and chat up girls, talking about about your ink.

yeah i want my girls to like my ink not me. because under these tattoos are a husk of a person.

Attached: 1650287112761.jpg (238x211, 5.55K)

fellow uncut, unvaxxed, untested, and untattooed report in this bread
we're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1661389674408.jpg (250x250, 10.89K)

The line is based on what the majority of tattoos in the west consist of:
>pseudo philosophical quotes
>vague tribal patterns
>pop culture figures or images
>name of dead family or friend
>over-the-top scenes of fantasy or myth (I'm thinking large sleeve or back tattoos here)
Anyone in this thread with a tattoo that isn't in one of these categories, please post em. You don't regret them, so post them.

Not a single unique thought; you are regurgitating cliched responses. You also responded to my argument with a strawman argument, which is a logical fallacy. Your attempt at humor only reveals your intellectual vacuity.

As for looking decrepit when you are old: This is more so a symptom of poor life decisions made throughout life, resulting in a worn out body in old age. There are plenty of individuals, owing to both good health and genetics, who look good.

Moreover, we all die and waste away into dust and ash. The rest of your incoherent ad hominem rambling awards you no points.

Your dying inside. Literal. I feel so bad for weak minds. You trusted. Tatted. False promised of tough. The strongest, meanest men you could meet would buy you a coffee. Open the door for your wife. Walk head up. I don't need others looking at me. Attention. You all need it. Seek it. I expect it. I know KK. You all dont

Attached: 1661136090409482m.jpg (512x1024, 111.67K)

>It's a really easy way to meet people and chat up girls, talking about about your ink.

You just answered why Any Forums detest them. It's for shallow insecure people who know how boring, mediocre and have no real social skills anymore. So instead of just reading book, gaining new skills, having hobbies, and earning achievements you just tattoo "interesting" and "achiever" on yourself to make up for the lack of them. It's a lazy way of covering up your insecurities instead of facing them with integrity and the willingness to do something about it.

when they get older they'll pay for tattoo removal, it just seems like a scam for idiots like most things in life

Tattoos are for the poor and stupid. Norf FC and seamen from His Majesty's Navy are both.

>What do you care what other people do with their bodies?
I don't care much other than to know exactly how dumb you are on sight.