Who control's the world?

New to Any Forums, but I've been looking around and I wanted to ask who's actually in control of the world. I have heard a few people mention jews, but I don't understand why.

Before coming to 4 chan I thought the world was run by the Illuminati, freemasons, and black rock, but now I don't know what to believe.

If someone could I would greatly appreciate it if they could explain to me the current world order as we think we know it.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6.73K)

Azathoth

I do, now go lurk for another 5 years

>lluminati, freemasons
kabbalist(occultists) jews run the Illuminati and control the vatican through the Jesuits
the jews in turn are run by bloodline aristocracy and mystery occultists

Lurk two years you fucking newfag kike
Its complicated but mainly jews

Attached: EFB5D306-0691-4E18-B639-AD1D8569CBAB.jpg (800x400, 103.33K)

How do we know these things?

>Who rules the world
A small ruthless international clique that put people against each other

Attached: 1657828055447.jpg (825x567, 107.39K)

It's the kikes.
Once you accept this fact the truth becomes a lot easier to digest for the old thinking meat.

Attached: people who rule us brains.jpg (960x995, 228.52K)

Just watch the documentary "Europa the Last Battle" is on bitchute

Are those the Jews everyone keeps talking about?
Is there any evidence or a link of a picture or maybe a correlation between people?

See

Alright thank you I'll go check it out

Who or what?

Attached: 20220824_193557.jpg (4032x3024, 2.89M)

It's the devil. In the most literal sense.
20+ years of conspiracy research coming from somebody who "shines" or is "psychic" or however you want to phrase this shit. You want me to boil it down to the end, it's the devil. I have legit come to this conclusion.

Some of us have been paying attention. TPTB have a thing where if they tell you what they are doing and you let them do it it's considered consent. By obtaining this 'consent' they are I solved of their karmic debt. This mindset pervades all the kabbalistic elite who mostly run the 'governments' of the world.

Attached: 1636650681691.png (1000x1294, 19.44K)

This.

Could you share some wisdom with me cause I'm really interested in the topic and want to learn more about it?

Think bigger. Those are just pawns. Vehicles.
The world is ruled by "powers and principalities." Daemons. Sentient thoughtforms. "Aliens." Djinn. Extradimensional entities. Spirits. Fallen angels. Ghosts. What the pagans would call "gods." The fey.
Human beings and animals are vehicles that they can inhabit and pilot, but they can also exist in the background while still consciously affecting things. AI is somehow a crutch or vehicle for them. They have physical powers as well as the power to make contracts or inhabit dreams or invade your mind. Drugs and rituals can also bring you into contact with them.
Whatever man is "in charge" answers to them.

If you are not larping, you are welcome, but just a friendly advice. You need to watch all the documentary to know the truth, the first chapter is common knowledge but the more you see the more it explains.
Just that at the end it will be a massive Blackpill but is worth it to know the truth. How much do you really want to know the truth? Maybe a comforting lie would be easier to swallow.

Attached: pol-58.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

That seems to be the case, but there is an ethnic religious group that thought things like kabalah seem to be the perfect vehicle to manifest the will of those entities.

Fpwp

You're not wrong. It's why your grandma said not to screw with occultism or ouija boards
I think they have chaos magic, too. They can screw with chance and serendipity and fate and talk through coincidences. Schizos can see them but most people are blind or need drugs to see them.

Thank you for your advice and I shall take it wholeheartedly. While I sadly do not know what "larping" is, I do know that the truth no matter how harsh to swallow will always be a better fate than living in a bubble of lies. Thank you for letting me find the pin to pop it.

Don't let them know what you are if you are what I think