How are you rebelling against the Great Reset? Legally

For me it's running incandescent light bulbs. Not only is the light somehow better, more comforting and pure, but it really makes people angry to hear how I won't tolerate nu-bulbs. Those shitty flickering things which emit cold light and cause seasonal affective disorder.

Attached: FS-101-600x800.jpg (600x800, 40.09K)

Legally?

>wasting electricity to own the libs

Yes. Legally.

I also use a high-flow shower head which is so powerful that it feels almost painful when put onto the "spray" setting, and which pushes you forward when on the "jet" setting. But I think it actually saves water, I can shower in 3 minutes with it whereas the old trickler head takes like 10 minutes to get the soap off satisfactorily.

>wasting
it's literally, on average, a high of 65 in the summer here and 55 in the winter

I use my diesel generator to run my windmill

>t. 25 minute showerer with seasonal affective distorder
enjoy the brain fog

>Manbody
Check me out doe

when i shave i leave the water on full hot and let it run down the drain while only dipping my razor in the flow a handful of times

Buy firearms and stockpile ammo.

>seasonal affective distorder
imagine believing in psychiatry

is there any other way?

Any business with an open bathroom in it. I go in Masturbate and blast into the hand dryer then draw swastikas all over and 1488

Do this when you brush you're teeth and your a real rebel.

Did you last buy a light bulb in 2005 or something? They literally sell CRI 95+ LED bulbs that are 2700 or 3000k - the same as the old incandescent or halogens. They're comfy to look at and don't flicker. They're dimmable like any other bulb. They use 5W of power and put out the same light as a 100W. Buy 50 of them and you'll be able to see god in your bathroom, now THAT would be a real rebel play.

It's lack of vitamin D. There's nothing non-medical about it.

You are an absolute retarded nigger i have spend YEARS researching lighting (growing weed) and LED's are actually just the superior lighting method. You can get any light spectrum you want with leds and the light travels farther with more intensity than any other type of lighting for less electricity. Jews only push them because of "climate change" but they actually are just the best form of lighting.

if your worried about flickering then you probably shouldn't be using any kind of phone, computer or any kind of screen.

>CRI
Look the Phoebus Cartel shill's here. CRI is nothing. It means nothing. It's a cope for bulbs which don's emit a continuous spectrum and use filters.

You can get warm ones but yea the flicker is fucking shit

>the lights that are good for growing weed are the same as what is good for people
full spectrum sodium is best for plants, led is just the cheapest to run you nigger

They absolutely do flickers. Take a cell phone video And watch the banding. It's shit.

You mean like those fluorescent bulbs that have been around since the 1920s? Or even some incandescent bulbs to change their spectral range?
Real men stare at unshielded carbon arcs I guess, You and Tesla might get along lol

Climate change is real and it is a remarkably good thing. The only ones who should fear it are governments, since many will lose power as basic necessities become less scarce.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-181630.png (1080x775, 187.63K)

i throw anything toxic into the recycling or garbage can to cost as much money to municipal services as possible. batteries and mercury flourescent lightbulbs get broken and put in the garbage can. old used motor oil in an open container gets put in the recycling can to contaminate everyone elses recyclables and force the city workers to throw everything in that load out into the garbage when they sort it.

CRI's cope. Just admit it.

>nu-bulbs
LEDs are OK.

Honestly since I discovered that my local recycling place switched from hiring retarded people and felons who sort the shit out, to just shipping it all to China I've been throwing all my recycling away.

maybe if you have to run a single bulb but multiple leds all with different spectrum outputs will ALWAYS have a better output and then if you compare efficiency per watt its not even a contest.

but none of this even matters because if your looking for health benefits in humans nothing even comes to a fraction of a degree to the sun.

Attached: 1635010737090.png (800x738, 669.73K)

Mercury vapor master race

Attached: 220px-MV_Lamp_175_W.jpg (220x377, 12.93K)

The cheap ones can flicker; for whatever reason all of the modern COB types are a lot better; at least the ones I've picked up. Most even average ones are pretty good though, I've found.
Nah compare a CRI 95+ or Incandescent to a shit-tier bulb. It's not cope, just physics. Fun fact- did you know they use special lights in meat displays to make the meat look more fresh?

Attached: images[1].jpg (215x234, 8.6K)

yes thats what i do too. all glass goes into the trash, the only shit i put in recycling is things that cant be recycled, like dirty food contaminated cardboard and my used motor oil. i put the used oil in flat wide open containers to make sure it all spills everywhere when the truck dumps the can into its cargo bay

I have an Alexa, and only talk about stuff I'm going to do in mine craft around it.

OP I gathered I forgot maybe 200 real light bulbs before the jews banned them. I should be able to live the rest of my life under comfy pleasing light.

look at the kelvin rating on the box 5000k will be a blueish light. 2800k will be a warm yellowish

enjoy your bills

I run two 1000w high pressure sodium lamps for 12 hours straight every single day. I also throw car batteries into the ocean, but everybody does that.

obviously they flicker but what im saying is if you think flickering lights are a problem you wouldn't be using a computer

Attached: Lighting-colour-temperature.jpg (1140x430, 85.91K)

only wearing a single mask in my home (Fauci recommends two masks)

if you bring your used batteries to autozone, they give you a ten dollar gift card

Mine don't flicker? You must be poor.

>doe
Cobson will always be a gem.

How exactly does one best achieve this?

>physics
How do you equate a few spectral lines meant to simulate blackbody radiation with actual blackbody radiation? Brainlet who can't into physics detected.

I dont need to.
I know how it ends!

No you should fear it too mutt as it will be another excuse to busloads millions of Africans and other third world trash in to replace you on your tax dollar.

Attached: 1627915184645.jpg (600x600, 62.25K)

I literally keep a closet full of my favorite incandescents and I always keep the stock topped up.
I've been doing this since obama tried to ban them the first time.
And no, globohomo shit niggers, I've tried leds. I've tried multiple brands. High end. Low end.
All of them are complete garbage. Color temp will be wrong. They'll flicker or make moving things appear to flicker. They'll be way too fucking bright. They'll give this disgusting monochrome look.
Just pure garbage.

Lol you're a fool.
Vitamin D is an active metabolite of a UV + Cholesterol + Sulpher reaction.
Trust me, it isn't the end result.
The reaction is what you want.
If the semi-active metabolite benefits you, or appears to via symptom improvement alone, you're almost certainly masking a more insidious problem.

So this what Any Forums meant by fighting instead of leaving the country lmao.

I've been searching for 40 watts with no success any ideas where I can find some?
>Phoebus Cartel
Nice to see another user red-pilled about this. So few are!

Attached: SPD W2700K.jpg (350x262, 15.23K)

Release a bunch of balloons right up underneath it.

Hello rabbi

Attached: SPD FL 827.jpg (350x267, 14.6K)

They're at discount stores now. I loaded up on the good ones about two years ago, bought 4 cases of them. I'm set for life.

They all flicker because of how they work. You're probably just too old and dumb to tell.

Stock piling effedrine and amonium nitrate.

Northerly niggaz like me (british isles all of them) will benefit greatly from moderate uv exposure 3x a week. Say, six minutes in a low-pressure tanning bed three times a week will save your life white man. If you are developing a dark tan you're spending too much time in. Tanned skin inhibits the reaction you're looking for.

>physics
doesn't make the proper colors on pigments because it's not full spectrum