Richard Spencer

What happened to him? Why he shills so hard for current political regime or kind of politicans who would put him in prison? He also wanted to end internet anonymity which pretty much serves the elites

Attached: IMG_20220825_040110.jpg (720x1148, 302.87K)

dicky spence is my favorite breadtuber

Attached: 1641389096736.jpg (680x680, 133.83K)

idk what exactly happened but now he just posts his twitter screenshots on Any Forums periodically to remind everyone here that he exists

He was sued out of existence by 25 jews claiming they were victimized by Charlottesville. They bankrupted him, then offered him a peace deal if he became a glowie.

He's always been a glowie.

Go ahead and move there you faggot, so making these threads.

brobably. he always sounded like a soi to me when I heard him talk. he has gay voice.

>why is a grifter doing grifter things
He says/does whatever makes him money and brings him attention.

>Why he shills so hard for current political regime or kind of politicans who would put him in prison

why indeed

Attached: DH-6vwLXgAAYXYe.jpg (1152x820, 75.91K)

Spencer's strategy has always been to attract elites and enact top down changes. He isn't a populist by any means. He is hoping to create an elite libtard following but it takes a lot of grinding.

a little too late for that kek

How many fucking threads???

Attached: 1660751396116807m.jpg (1024x760, 87.25K)

He's been a glowie since day one.

I'm pretty sure he was a glowie from the beginning

He's definitely a glowie, because he's not a Christian. A true Christian could never work for the deep state and do the evil shit they do

Any rumors he was in Loomer's bloomers?

He got arrested sometime when trump was president or before and is obviously a FED OPERATIVE NOW, they sheepdipped his ass cause he is too pussy to go to prison for whatever crimes he got caught committing.

>Why he shills so hard for current political regime or kind of politicans who would put him in prison?
Because he's establishment
If he wasn't always he certainly is now

They caught him with something very strong, obviously.
I've never seen anyone get flipped over like that lmao I wonder what they have on him, probably CP or something hot.

Why does Ed Dutton hang out with this guy lol

who could fuck this human buzzard thing?

Attached: malkin-loomer-witzke.jpg (980x722, 141.53K)

That is some SERIOUS uncanny valley. Holy hell.

HOLY SHHEEEEIT.

Attached: laura-loomer-2020.jpg (2000x1000, 145.72K)