VAXXIES COMPLETELY FUCKED

>ITT we laugh at idiots that took the clotshot
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 99D50CDB-0AB0-4ECC-9190-E6F54A552D8D.png (1080x1653, 734.79K)

>IT WAS ALL TRUMPS FAULT
kek
end is near now lads

Accidently correct chads just keep winning

Attached: 1660571920374314.png (1911x1659, 1.56M)

Drumpf rushed the vaccine in order to get votes but luckily people like daddy Fauci and other Scientists were ble to produce the corrected versions after cheeto benito was reoved from office.

I thought they were going to shift the narrative after the midterms.. I wonder if they are accelerating.

Guys. It's been over a year.
There has been no mass die-off.

Seems like once again, you were wrong.
At what point do you just have to admit that your entire worldview is skewed and based on emotional sensitivity?

>There has been no mass die-off.
These things take time and people are dropping like flies and millions more are sick.
It will be a slow demise.

Holy shit they really are gonna blame trump when he said it would be gone by easter.

>biden takes credit for the vaxx
>says you can't catch covid if you're vaxxinated
>the vaxxines don't work
>blame plimpf

Attached: 1659327712720722.jpg (456x465, 63.59K)

It will be a campaign issue for all candidates involved but Trump has taken 100% credit for the 'vax'.
Fucking retard move.

We're wrong until we're right, then we were right all along.

Trump calling it OPERATION WARP-SPEED!!! was kind of a giveaway for me

Attached: 1601451354952.png (1787x2048, 2.39M)

They are willing to believe anything negative about Trump. To them he is the embodiment of all evil. A big orange putlerstalinmao wanting to put all minorities into concentration camps where they are fed to lions and shiiieeet.
People are fucking stupid.

Get that booster for Omicron at literally 60mg when the last booster was only 30mg. Good luck!
>I pulled the trigger 4 times on the 6 shooter. There hasn't been a massive die-off from Russian Roulette. Watch me as I pull the trigger 2 more times.

There over a million more deaths this year than last

The vaccine will be eliminated from the body after 6 months of your dose, so if you survive this period you will be fine.

We need a real holocaust

The cdc changed it's guidelines, fauci resigned and now they're blaming Trump for the vaccines. Maybe the schizos were right all along

>TRUST THA EXPETRS
>well achkually there were some pressure on the experts, you should have been careful

lol
lmao even

Wrong

And it'll work... especially when the entire media complex pivots to reporting the excessive death rates, and reproduction rates falling off of a fucking cliff. They'll have 2 full years to scream about Trump killing millions and causing millions more to become infertile, and it will work. He won't even make it past the primaries.

Whoever is calling the shots hates these people as much or more than I do. That's the saddest realization: knowing that I have the same insight and sense of humor as a kike. And share all the same enemies. Except I never wanted these people to suffer or die. Actually wanted to help them wake up... once.

Retard take.
CDC literally removed that part from their website. Your DNA IS ALTERED FOREVER. NO REFUNDS.

You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding.

The elites are the real issue. The average joo that attends temple isn't really the issue. At least in my personal experience.
I have worked for Hasidic Jews and I will never do that again. Fuck that shit. But they don't really need to be taken on a holocoaster dropped off and jacked off by machines, then forced to point a shotgun through the wall and back through pointing at themselves and then surviving the gas chambers 6 times while being electrified into ashes with highly advanced nazi/ayylmao technology.

It's been a year and half since the first shots were available. I'd say it's obvious that they weren't a quick kill shot. Maybe it gets worse with each successive shot but as of now there hasn't been a massive die off. There does seem to be an increase in all case mortality among all age groups though. Whether this is attributed to the vax, the lockdowns or some combination of the two is up for debate.