Read the reader’s questions at marketwatch

>read the reader’s questions at marketwatch
>half of them are boomers looking for ways to bilk the younger generations out of money

Why are they like this?

Attached: 9C4A4F08-E993-45C4-8AFE-6F747F352DA0.jpg (2018x1398, 556.41K)

Fuck you faggot ass bitch fucking cunt

jews did 9/11

Attached: 1657424476699.jpg (1398x730, 326.04K)

When my grandparents died, my parents and their siblings inherited property worth a few hundred grand and vehicles worth another hundred or so. I kept waiting for idk a grand or two as a “sorry gramma died”, but no I got a fucking pillow made from her old hoodie. All of them make six figures and I am barely getting by. FUCK BOOMERS

When my great grandparents died, my mother got $60k cash in 2009 money. When my grandma on my Dad's side died, he got $65k cash in 2012 money. Neither of my parents have any savings. My dad has no property, and lives in a $600 a month apartment barely paying rent. He gambled away his last $10k on fake gold.

I've getting fucking nothing and literally no one will ever remember me when I'm dead. I don't even know why I wake up in the morning when it's such a fucking struggle.

your posts on Any Forums will be remembered forever and form the basis for future generations of civilization

boomers are in a competition to see who can die on top of the largest heap of chinese plastic. they are selfish niggers who sold three younger generations down the river so they could stick it to their parents and live in as much comfort as the developed world can provide.

Attached: boomer ethos.png (804x408, 399.63K)

>Do they deserve?
I dunno lol, but whether they get anything is a matter of what's in their wills, and the law.

White people are so weird about death and money. I've seen some horror stories where people die and their extended family swoops in to loot their house like a pack of niggers.
When my grand parents died no one cared about the money because there was none lol.

that's a tiny sum for people that old to have left, if you realize how easy it was to just park money in the stock market during the 20th century and wait
I know working class people who left at least half a million, hell I have relatives near my age who have already inherited 6 figures from "working class" grandparents
when my "middle class" grandma died (after spending "most" of her money) my mom (who was already a millionaire by then) eventually got something like "only" $200k, all of it earmarked for "travel"
at that time neither of her own kids had even bought a house lmao, I had no car and my sister was making payments on a shitty Hyundai

hopefully you've called your parents losers straight to their faces and let them know what they are
my (boomer) dad fucked up 2 different careers and 2 different marriages, had effectively nothing to his name last time I saw him... haven't spoken to him in almost 2 decades

Attached: BlogImage_WhiteWorkingClass_010620.png (909x660, 13.67K)

This.
All our shitposting here serves the purpose of training future racist AIs

Marry a fat rich girl with an awesome family.

welp if we didn't have inheritance taxes, generational wealth would grow to astronomical levels and everyone who's been here for a while would be millionaires eventually because invests grow exponentially.

>my (boomer) dad
do something spiteful to him for me, fren. after 2 decades it'll be extra nice.

Attached: 1657169848086.gif (28x28, 59.64K)

LOL, having parents with any kind of money.

its up to their will, or failing that, a probate judge, who will split the dead child's share amongst his or her children

That column is written by a jew. As such the purpose is not to inform you or entertain you but you subvert your culture. Fuck off with these divide and conquer threads. Plenty of booms are great people as individuals but we’re successfully tricked because they grew up trusting the government and the news. They came of age in a high trust society, we didn’t. Of course we’re more aware.

fuck off, day of the pillow can't come soon enough.

Attached: der boomer.jpg (1355x573, 96K)

Attached: 1653341513479.gif (320x320, 1.22M)

most fair way is to split it evenly between both heirs, so $400k for them and their sister, so each kid gets one sixth of that money, while the person asking retains their $400k

I'm sure those kids refer to that "person" as Uncle Scrooge.

Will all the early deaths in the family, that person should think long and hard about their own mortality. Those homeless kids could always just take what they feel they are owed, if he spites them too much.

I didn't get anything when my grandparents died either, but years later my boomer parents gave me a few grand to help scrape together a down payment so it all worked out I guess.
Dad talks about leaving stuff to us sometimes, but I don't make plans based on it or anything.
They're pretty good as far as Boomers go.

There are 3 immediate heirs, 2 of them are dead.
The person asking should get 1/3, while one set of kids splits 1/3, and the other set of kids split the last 1/3.

Seems odd to leave your spouse nothing at all.
I would think you could challenge it and get something.

Why the fuck do you care what people do with their money?

>but no I got a fucking pillow made from her old hoodie
my sides

Attached: 1544219542537.png (500x913, 227.41K)