>it's okay when we do it

Attached: npc.jpg (945x901, 133.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qprDO2ZXJ3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they shouldn't though

You still use roads for public transit and sidewalks, faggot

Where are the trucks going to drive?

Do you eat food, cityfag? Then you need roads otherwise trucks can't deliver you shit. Fuck off.

but everything you eat, the clothes you wear, the people who fix the services around your town, your medicines, etc, all that uses the roads to get to you.

I hate Gen Z so fucking much it’s unbelievable

how do you think goods are transported?

Not only that but everything they consume arrives at the shops where they buy it on roads. Anyone without a car doesn't buy gas either so they don't pay any of the taxes collected as surcharges on gasoline anyway. OP is just another leftist moron pushing another false equivalency.

Do you use devices that were researched by people with college degrees? Then you need colleges otherwise they can't give you that shit.

If you dont have a car you dont py registration, gas tax, or insurance tax. So this comic is actually some "i have a masters that got me a college admin job now forgive my loans" vibes.

> the left can't meme, exhibit #574736393637485

At least you tried...?

I don't have kids, why should I pay for the schools?

The number of people who don't have a car and also pay taxes would be vanishingly small.

How can roads be real when our legs aren’t even real?

>The entire fucking world outside of America has subsidized college
>We, a superpower and the most wealthy country on earth, just can't
Holy moly

Attached: 1548708428499.jpg (509x484, 24.41K)

that's fair, but i'm not really seeing any gender studies/feminism dance therapy devices

Don't go to an Ivy league school if you can't afford it. If you can't even get a full scholarship at a decent/good school in your state you deserve to be in debt your whole life.

>I thought this witty
>hurr durr
Simply kill yourself you pathetic little internet faggot

>doesn’t know that roads are paid for by gasoline taxes.

Nigger I shouldn't be taxed for anything buy things that I purchase. Income tax is THEFT.

Based
Tax is theft

NIGGER

Don't deliver things by trucks if you can't afford to pay for roads on your own.

The people who design the clothes, make the machinery, make the medicine, even those that designed the roads themselves all went to university.

There's a reason why we're #1 and they aren't you fucking idiot.

I wish this was ironic bait but it's probably just the regular kind

Attached: Z(2).jpg (256x256, 12.17K)

this would make total sense if i was a brain dead zoomer who saw it in my twitter feed for .5 seconds

Attached: Zoomerpepebeard3.jpg (789x1024, 72.16K)

yes. fuck all taxes

I agree.

The vast majority of everyone in the US owns a car and uses the roads or sidewalks. "But one person has to pay for it!" Fuck off. Gender studies is not a real degree.

Attached: 1658939011552781.gif (1200x1200, 213.01K)

Does the no car person never go anywhere?

>muh degrees
Most people can do these jobs without degrees, faggots.

Left can't meme. Kek.

Literally not true.

Who do you think pays for public transit, retard?

I feel like taxes don't even go towards roads when we are paying them for how godawful they are

The majority of non retired adults has gone to college at some point. Nice goal post shift btw.
> Gender studies is not a real degree.
Every single time with you people. You know there's no real argument for a country to not pay for education unless you're a complete libertarian which you are not, so you have to start pretending the only people or even the majority of people who go to college are your stereotypical libtard to deal with the cognitive dissonance. Actual NPC.

>build a private road to my house because I thought it would make me rich somehow
>It didn't
>can't pay the construction company
>actually read the contract I signed
>they charge me 12% interest
>how could've known that's a lot???
>tax payers have to pay it now

Attached: 1623407033686.gif (291x300, 1.36M)

I walk to work or to the store, went out for some beers yesterday with friends all within walking distance, I'm sure your mobility scooter can handle a little bit of off road

>The majority of non retired adults has gone to college at some point.
Yeah, and we all paid for it ourselves. We don't want to pay for your loan too. Even if you snapped your fingers and everyone had their loans cancelled and people who paid them got the money back, it still wouldn't be good.

Pay for your own college faggot or at least be smart enough to get free tuition in a decent one.

>mobility scooter can handle a little bit of off road
Joke on you.

Attached: offroad scooter.jpg (1024x768, 197.72K)

pay for sidewalks, not roads.
And your pay per trip or per month for public transit. That's what you're paying for.

Imagine living in a big city like a fucking retard.

>I do not benefit from the existence of roads.

Retard.

damn dude sucks that you went through that and had to pay for something that taxes should go towards instead of being sent to israel and ukraine
now how is it relevant to the present?

Attached: 1661377779140008.jpg (2048x1171, 230.09K)

If you don't have a car, you don't pay taxes for roads. You pay taxes when you go and get a license plate or a sticker every year.

He was completely right, it solely benefits the government and their employees.
youtu.be/qprDO2ZXJ3E
>Pay shit wage
>We'll put you through college (on the taxpayers dime, of course!)
>Can't pay the loan because you aren't earning enough
>Don't worry, we'll pass the relief bill onto the tax payer!
It's a fucking racket