It was commonplace on here a few years ago to see regular threads full of anons sharing their 23andMe andAncestry...

It was commonplace on here a few years ago to see regular threads full of anons sharing their 23andMe andAncestry.comresults after paying to send their literal genetic makeup to some shady Jew company, in exchange for a slip of paper with their expert analysis.

Well no surprise it turned out to be a big grift and the entire database was sold to third parties. Nowadays it's understood not to trust these companies, but anons need to realize the damage is done, and it's you retards that fell hard for it.

Not shills, not Jews - promoted the living shit out of these companies. I ran around advising you to use your head but it was in vain. I just feel like reminding you of the damage that was caused and whose fault it was. Learn from your mistakes or it will happen again.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/23andMe/country/US/type/op/end/2020-06-00/page/18/

Attached: 23andMe.png (586x526, 164.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JGB25
archive.is/mz3oQ
archive.vn/TXpgL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels good mang not submitting my DNA or my genetic analysis to a company you can't trust.

archive.fo/JGB25
archive.is/mz3oQ
archive.vn/TXpgL

Attached: 1549483014605.png (905x1411, 536.76K)

Any Forums is always kinda slow to the uptake on these things.

If you took the vaxx you don’t even own your genome anymore, its the IP of big pharma

at least i know im white for sure now

Attached: mydna2.png (403x483, 25.56K)

Attached: 100 Balt.png (336x229, 75.29K)

all because Any Forumstards are too lazy and didn't make a fucking classic family tree

I'm still white, r-right guys?

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-201133_AncestryDNA.jpg (1396x1376, 201.37K)

The biggest tell should have been that Susan Wojcicki's sister Anne Wojcicki is the CEO of 23andme and her ex-husband is Sergey Brin the co-founder of Google.

honorary aryan

Yes. But /nupol/ still directly links to social media websites.

Attached: 1549743029932.jpg (1280x773, 178.71K)

If you're (((white))) you have nothing to fear.
Except maybe spam emails asking you to join the ADL, JIDF, etc.

been a while and i have not gotten those so i think im in the clear

Bot thread. Nebula Genomics is great. Its cheap and they don't sell your data to China or Israel.

Sure it's a bot thread.

Attached: 1547127794379.png (1080x681, 125.58K)

a kike is CEO of that company and sells your genes to the likes of Pfizer

alright I'm a Makrani Baluch and we Baluch people have the highest autsomal % of Iranian Neholitic Framer ancestry. Iran_N is 1 of the 4 ancient genetic groups that's derived from Basal West Eurasian Basal Eurasians. aka it's 1 of the 4 Caucasoid groups that form modern Europeans and Middle easterners & north africans. Pajeetoids not included since they are also heavily South Eurasian (Abo).

I will also post the genetics of ancient skeletons from different eras that match and they of course will include Iranian Neolithic Farmers. The genetics I'll post are mine and they are a good representation of Iran_N

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 8.13.39 PM.png (1912x892, 933.26K)

Attached: 23andme_giselegrayson_custom.jpg (907x840, 91.28K)

before I start here is my ethnic group being compared to other groups that are closley related to it. and basically even the closest non Baluch group tend to be somewhat distant. That's because we didn't receive many genetic migrants since we live in isolated mountains and deserts. Which means we aren't very genetically mixed which is why we remained the people with the highest % of Iran_N ancestry.

Attached: Iran_N population Makrani Baluch Brahui & the closest ethnic groups.jpg (587x872, 173.5K)

I watched a documentary about a serial killer getting caught thanks to one of these sites. The cops had the guy's DNA from a crime scene but he wasn't in any database. They gained access to one of these databases and found a genetic match from this dude's cousin, 9 times removed. The cops just worked out the cousin's family tree like 4 generations back and narrowed it down to like 3 suspects (males of x-y age). The cops got a warrant to follow all 3 suspects and collect their DNA. The killer blew his nose and left a DNA sample in the tissue and they identified the guy, 30 years later.

Apparently they can make a positive ID if your cousin, as far as 20 times removed, gets one of these. They say 1% of population taking these would be enough to track down anyone's DNA profile.

Wasn’t MyHeritage the best for Europe?

did you do any eurofgenes calculators

Home births were back in fashion a couple of years ago? Maybe it's time to make them the standard.

>oh no, my genetic sequence!
You really do think you’re in a marvel movie, don’t you.

I did all of them and screenshot'd them more than 5 years ago. Is there eurogenes calculator I should post?

I've heard of this story. I was told the data the police used were on Gedmatch too