BIDEN LIED JUSTICE DIED

justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/biden-white-house-facilitated-dojs-criminal-probe-against-trump
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vuccza-the-pfizerbot-honkpill-detoxification-show.html
podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aug-23-2022-bombshell-biden-white-house-lied-about/id1585243541?i=1000577158738
t.me/Jack_Posobiec/15228
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slide thread
>inb4source

fuck off you retarded nigger kike larp

I HAVE NO SOURCES AND NIGGERS FUCK MY WIFE

>inb4 source

BIG IF TRUE

rumble.com/vuccza-the-pfizerbot-honkpill-detoxification-show.html

ask me how i know

You mean US and civilization died because military never really tried?
I know!

Kek.
I was just reading this when you rang:
>It's Receipts O'Clock!
>BREAKING Bombshell Emails: Biden White House Lied About Being Involved in Trump Raid
podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/aug-23-2022-bombshell-biden-white-house-lied-about/id1585243541?i=1000577158738
t.me/Jack_Posobiec/15228
Methinks it's going to be a hot hot hot September, as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-190832_Telegram.png (836x777, 440.4K)

Do not respond to posters under 18.
It is an attempt to shunt the thread to Banter.

Attached: Fags.jpg (1280x720, 89.02K)

Or...
Does this mean a judge or someone in doj fbi gets covided or sucided, dies like the Jan 6 guards who helped treasonous fucks who did this as well...

Obamas fingers are all over this.
The nigger sent the FBI after his successor, and the jew media led the charge.

Attached: obama enemy.jpg (720x802, 43.86K)

How much more evidence does one need to clean shit up?
Or will it go on untill nukes like this!
Don't bother, you'll find out why soon enough how this ends on this particular Bullshit path.

dark brandon

you just lost

>Inb4 the game

Humans...
What a fucking world.
:S

>The memos show then-White House Deputy Counsel Jonathan Su was engaged in conversations with the FBI, DOJ and National Archives as early as April, shortly after 15 boxes of classified and other materials were voluntarily returned to the federal historical agency from Trump's Florida home.
>By May, Su conveyed to the Archives that President Joe Biden would not object to waiving his predecessor's claims to executive privilege, a decision that opened the door for DOJ to get a grand jury to issue a subpoena compelling Trump to turn over any remaining materials he possessed from his presidency.
"...On April 11, 2022, the White House Counsel's Office — affirming a request from the Department of Justice supported by an FBI letterhead memorandum — formally transmitted a request that NARA provide the FBI access to the 15 boxes for its review within seven days, with the possibility that the FBI might request copies of specific documents following its review of the boxes," Wall wrote Trump defense attorney Evan Corcoran.
>That letter revealed Biden empowered the National Archives and Records Administration to waive any claims to executive privilege that Trump might assert to block DOJ from gaining access to the documents.

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-191346_Chrome.jpg (1080x2206, 735.49K)

i would have declassified 9/11

>Obamas fingers are all over this
The day is coming when those fingers will be melting in his grave.
I've a feeling that the reason the 5 defendent names in picrel have been changed to the United States as defendant, is because the manchurian Obama Admin will ultimately be proved responsible for anything their corporation put into motion, or, allowed to happen.
It will prove the MOA Precedents, incoming.

Attached: Notes_220824_192352_218.jpg (1089x943, 204.71K)

Seems like routine business at this point.

OK.
Now prove they knew about the raid.
Everyone knows they knew about the shit show so called investigation because it's a political witchunt and they are not hiding it that much.
They let enough out to keep fools busy, like always while fucking getting their shit done.
Not that they can get shit done and keep it, but on this path noone keeps anything, nothing will be left.

So, over the last two days we've learned that the raid had no legal basis AND the whole investigation was facilitated by the Whitehouse by retroactively rescinding Trump's presidential privelidged on documents.... despite denying knowing anything about the raid. Can it be any clearer we've devolved into globalist/corporatist tyranny?