Biden: *invests in america’s youths*

>biden: *invests in america’s youths*
>conservatives: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!

Attached: 7F5C5F5C-3192-41CB-A3DC-A18EE722F09E.jpg (647x600, 87.14K)

pay your own fucking bills losers

look at your taxes pay for gender studies 101 and native amerixan folk dance, lmao.
should have used that money to fix schools and help high school dropouts, you know, the places that actually need them.

Why doesn't Biden forgive my house loan? It is more life essenstial than some stupid piece of paper.

most of this debt is owned by people with grad degrees. its a bailout for rich kids who have the means to pay their shit off

this

>*Invests in predatory financial companies with tax dollars*

FTFY. Allow people to default on their school loans. That costs 0 tax dollars and is 1000x more effective.

>1PBTID

Federal government approved those loans. Democrats want more federal government. Do you see your mistake now?

>commies trying desperately to like a 'democrat' president that non chalantly stole despite the fact that they're completely indifferent to just being blantant authoritarians, and for seemingly some reason other than politics are trying desperately to convince you of something as innocuous as them actually believing in this system they've erected out of establishment politics, that neither works for them or even benefits them indirectly ITT.

Seriously, why the fuck do you NEED your opposition to know that you believe in this system? I don't care, I swear you guys are purely conformist on the basis of being complacent and just want to be on political easy mode until you kill over. You can't leave others out of it you HAVE to bring EVERYONE on this planet into your clownworld. Fucking masochistic sadists.

>america's youth
What's to invest in? What's the return? Mumble rap videos and impulsiveness?

forgiving a debt is investing in creditors?

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

Invests my money in someone else's idiot bastard.

Does that 10,000 dollars grow on a tree?

>Why should kids get free education when I had to pull myself up by my bootstraps? I want everyone to do as bad as I did

The narcissism of the mutts lmao, no wonder you are doing so bad, do they not teach you faggots love for your fellow people over there?

The boomers were the last American generation with jobs and that could afford houses or gas because their leaders didn't fuck them over this badly.

I hope Navient burns to the ground. this did nothing to address the actual problem with the system: interest. the preferred weapon of kikes since the beginning of time.
it's the sole problem with student loans. these kikes make money hand over fist on interest and managed to shackle two (working on a third) generations with debt far beyond the loan itself.
and with this solution they still win. I hate them so much it's unreal.

They became the leaders that fucked over the next generations.

Not unreasonable to be angry about paying for a absolutely useless degree in how astrology affects periods.

the boomers are also the most degenerate generation, doing drugs and drinking, pushing for all the tranny prop

When the schools are no longer Jewish indoctrination facilities then we can talk.

But right now all that's going to happen is this will be used as a bullshit excuse to raise prices even higher so the mega-rich can get even richer and blame it on (((inflation)))

The boomers piled on trillions in debt, they voted themselves fat pensions, retirements and status quo politicians that would prop up their investments through bailouts and money printer go brrr by Fed. That's why they attacked Ron Paul so violently. We had a 40 year bull run with interest rates declining, low inflation, good times. Now that 40 year bullrun has come to an end and the next 40 years is financial repression, if we even make it. Where interest rates stay below the rate of inflation, standards of living declines and wealth inequality rises. Not saying boomers weren't productive, but their generation voted to overcompensate themselves for their production thinking that the good times would go on forever.

Attached: 12202021_fig1.png (750x451, 25.66K)

>Biden
>giving a kickback to loans on taxpayer dollars instead of the taxpayers saying just default on the loans and give the finger to the big banks who already scammed americans out of billions with the Obama bailouts.
This is also the case, not all degrees or loans are created equal.
This is a very dick head move by the president on the basis he is sowing envy between people who paid off their debt, and people who didn't. Talk about "all-inclusionary". Minus well forgive all debts, and just fucking burn the banks down and liquidate on corporate property.

>be leftist
>want the state to pay for everything
>but where will the state get the money for that?
>get sent to work in labor camps for 20 years
>OHHHH NOOOOO THIS IS NOT FAIR
kek

how is it investingi in america's youth? you DO realize these same people are going to be impacted by the now-increase inflation, right? now except instead of just gender studies majors suffering, everybody else will get to suffer along side them

He just bailed out the banks again with an executive order you fucktard. You think this was to help the people who owed the debt?

It was to bail out the banks who were owed.

Attached: Bastiat_Govt_Great_Fiction.jpg (960x533, 135.51K)

It’s fucking private debt you fucking nigger. Make college free if you must, but let’s not get into paying off private fucking debt this is absolutely outrageous.