What are the political implications of this timeline? What the fuck is happening...

What are the political implications of this timeline? What the fuck is happening? Is Trump going to be president again soon?

Attached: 5EEB0D1D-9F60-44E1-819A-B473D49FD926.jpg (1124x861, 201.14K)

lmao this is literally the catboi date but worse because at least Catboi Kami was based, redpilled and tall, unlike DesTINY

Who?

Why are people surprised by this? The left pushed him away and treats him like shit, the right will at least speak to him and be somewhat nice to him, of course he's gonna hang out with some right wingers.

> Is Trump going to be president again soon?
Yes. 336 hours from now, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in and take back his seat as POTUS. Trust the Plan.

Cares.

Attached: dog-neutral-face.gif (220x221, 194.71K)

patriots are in control

Attached: Kushner goes behind the scenes of Trump's WH in tell-all book.png (680x635, 260.36K)

Melina is going to take Nick's virginity. That is what is going to happen, and what SHOULD happen.

Put a dick-shaped gun in your mouth and blow your teeth out.

That Nick faggot is a right winger now ?

Cute pupperoni

Attached: 1650894841420.gif (300x350, 1.89M)

It's gonna happen.

Thanks I hadn't met my cringe quota for the week yet.

why doesn't nick fuentes always rate the looks of men?

he called destiny handsome in the beginning of the first stream. i would never call another guy handsome unless he thought he was ugly and he looked like a chad or something

he called haz handsome too

i think nick fuentes is gay

he said if he married a woman they both would sleep in separate beds

Attached: 1-29863256-[08.18.099-08.23.366].webm (1920x1080, 2.74M)

If the loan forgiveness actually happens as he claims and it isn't an elaborate ruse, Biden is repeating 200%. If not, Drumpft is winning.

Nick is being tested
Melina will definitely suck him off in front of Destiny (her husband) if he lets his guard down
even a homosexual like Nick will have a hard time resisting her

Cute leeseo
Uggo liz

They’re eating ice cream together lmao I don’t even know what’s happening. Will Destiny be kicked out of the left for humanizing Nick?

Kek Nick calling Destiny’s chat shemales and telling Melina that Destiny needs to give her babies ASAP. Destiny so uncomfortable right now

Who loses or gains more if Nick fucks Melina? Will groypers view it as Chad or degenerate?

i posted that webm because of liz
i have a thing for chubby korean idols

having male friends in general is kind of gay

Attached: fat liz best liz UJAuab02IFY-[02.19.055-02.27.605].webm (458x720, 2.22M)

all of these males who are obsessed with masculinity and want all male clubs are faggots

having make friends is gay

Nick keeps saying reiterating he's Destiny's friend and how great they are together because it's not true, if they were actually friends it wouldn't need to be said 20 times.