Is he right?

Are deaths among young 40% up and miscarriages too?
Blaming Trump is a given. But will they even admit it?

Attached: kellyworpspeed.png (395x589, 166K)

Believe me you can hide a lot of deaths, especially the young, because no one cares about them.
We shut down the economy for boomers, not young people.

still voting trump

They manufactured a pandemic to remove Trump from office. They'll use the vax deaths as the way to prevent him from returning to office.

Notice how this new narrative starts right after the failed search of Trump's house...because that isnt working.

Attached: EC46226D-B0E7-420F-B708-73986D4AC638.jpg (750x741, 178.97K)

/ptg/ homos think Trump is God at the center of the universe and all policy everywhere revolves around trump
It’s pretty funny

Yup
Trump should’ve been ahead of this especially being warned by Alex Jones months ago. People surrounding Trump is definitely sus at this point. He needs new people around him

Attached: 6B909665-0AFE-4F23-84A5-7B4E176AC8C7.jpg (1024x777, 295.25K)

Nah, They'll try to blame him but in a desperate attempt to do so the media, companies, and government agencies that forced it will be blamed even more by their own followers. Cause everyone knows trump never tried to push it on anyone, he simply made it available. Biden, and all these liberal states made it a requirement to have a job, go to school and travel. If anything this might be the thing that make every one lose complete faith in all liberal institutions.

That is obvious play
add this
>more fear for vaxtards = more heart attcks
>more shekels in damages...from tax payer goyim not Pfizer

Attached: FYgQtuLUcAAQU2Y.jpg (1200x686, 110.21K)

This

They'll have to admit it to be able to blame him. If they get desperate enough about 2024 and don't think they can defraud enough states, that's what they'll do.

They can't let him back into office. They fear too much that he will do to them what they deserve.

Trump killed Marvin Hagler with a single jab

Nah. They survived bigger lies. NPCs gonna NPC. Gov will offer "help" and solutions.

Attached: 1661295954073988.jpg (822x1024, 104.21K)

>thinking leftoid NPCs won't memory hole or just straight up refuse to acknowledge any democrat promotion of the vaccine
kek

FYI keep in mind that online is a Loud minority. People who were more against the vaccine than white conservatives were Blacks and Hispanics and if the data is right they are all moving right this is definitely one of the major reasons they are going to change their opinions on the establishment. Also at this point t the only people who will believe the media is white liberals they have proven to be the most easily brain washed and they will shrink as most everyone in the country sees them as crazy

Blacks gonna nigger tho. Wetbacks will suck dick for citizenship.
They have no $ and power. Biden is working on stripping $ from the rest of white middle class.
Yeah, everyone will hate the Gov i.e. Dems. But tough luck. It is like USSR - nobody liked the Gov but there was fuck all they could do about it. ANd if they tried KGB would scoop them up. Why do yo think FBi is on warpath with IRS as wingman.

Attached: FZaCTxTUEAEi8QI.jpg (1200x1200, 157.37K)

I can't wait this is gonna be amazing to watch.

My Hispanic neighbors have told me, unprompted
>hitler was a Jew
>Biden is a pedo
>the vaccine is bullshit
>trump is awesome
>Puerto Ricans suck cuz it’s easy for them move back and forth

I’m just some white guy hanging out and at first wasn’t even sure if they were testing me or not. They were not.

Attached: blaccine.png (816x519, 98.21K)

Fpbp

That would be encouraging if elections were a thing.

Attached: 1656867541436.jpg (960x960, 144.81K)

They are all extremally desperate they know that they can't win so they are chimping out and throwing the kitchen sink, cause they know once the democrats lose power they will be sitting ducks and will be clean housed. Also just cause establishment has tons of wealth doesn't mean they can win so far everything they have tried to brain wash ultimately fails despite the billions they have spent and all the time they have invested it has all been crushed by simple memes. literally one loser at home creates more impact than entire team of government agents. If you want to make change just get involved with you local county write them go to their city council meetings this where real power is and with the mass amounts of people doing this is way more effective than protests and billion dollar campaigns.

Had a friend die a few days ago from liver failure. He was an alcoholic, but the story I was told is he was suffering from covid and it caused his organs to shut down so I'm guessing the doctors intubated him to death once they found out he wasn't vaxxed, instead of treating him properly.

They can't hide it anymore. No choice but to admit in the near future, so they are lining up their scapegoat.

No way. Biden removed my student loan. Ridin', Biden.

>Are deaths among young 40% up

No. Funeral service stocks are down due to a lack of demand ffs. Try reading the obituaries and doing your own research.

>billions they have spent
Is really just your money. And I don't see Soros selling estates to prop up AGs.
Ultimately, unless you control the DoJ, you are fucked . They will steamroll you whenever they choose.

Attached: 1660938135951618.png (750x909, 505.94K)

You never got into college, you will never be a woman

One of those statements is incorrect.

Who the fuck would ever trust Trump for anything? I know I wouldn’t, which is why I stayed far away from the Trump vaccine
>t. Uncut pureblood

Stocks are down across the board because the economy is shitting out.

Fuck Biden with the “canceling $10k of student loan if you make less than $125k”. I make $875k/year and I have $14,000 in student loan debt. I doubt I’ll ever be able to pay it off. I’m literally struggling to survive with this over my head

>at this point
Topkek

Attached: 52E7C60B-2812-4FD0-8334-C7B2E53A9705.jpg (268x188, 9.85K)