He's LITERALLY fucking buying votes with our money. The fucking state of it all. Where the average Shitlib, Nigger...

He's LITERALLY fucking buying votes with our money. The fucking state of it all. Where the average Shitlib, Nigger, Beaner, gets a free ride off of MY fucking taxes, and then votes against me with it.

Mother FUCK this piece of shit.

Attached: BuyingVotes.png (624x388, 287.73K)

Don't worry user, my vote was already canceling yours out.

idgaf im not gonna pay the rest of the loan either

>Doing something that directly benefits the middle and lower class for fucking once and not the greedy kike bankers and corporations is actually all to buy votes
Fuck you

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 6.88K)

>He's LITERALLY fucking buying votes with our money.

He bought mine. Seethe more, paypig.

Attached: 1610014276801[1].png (930x300, 376.38K)

>people who make less than 125k a year
>if they went to a state school
>but only if it's a pell grant

Attached: 1589423771203.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

How's that? While yes he's discharging my $16k in student debt I'm still voting for Trump.

>Doing something that increases my taxes to reward a retard who won't pay what they owe

it's literally last decade of republican rome. bribe plebs with circus and gibs, all work taken by slaves (illegals), no one can afford farms (homes), etc.

>People who make $125,000 still get loan forgiveness
>"Middle Class"

user, fuck yourself

Pell grant receivers get $20,000
Non Pells get $10,000

Catch up Idiot

Your taxes arent getting increased, underage
125k is middle class (upper middle, still middle) in several places and not barely middle class in the bigger metropolitan areas. 125k isnt what it was a decade or 2 ago, unironically

Theoretically this student loan forgiveness shit is a bail out for bankers. They are on the receiving end of the transfer of wealth.

Attached: humandoggo.webm (576x720, 928.78K)

Exactly which banks do you imagine benefit from the cancellation of federal loan?

81 million voted this guy as well what were they thinking baka

I vaguely remember this being a campaign promise.
If this is true, then buying already happened long ago and he is just honoring it.

Democrats have been using tax payers money to buy votes for years with welfare

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.”
-Alexis de Tocqueville

When the people learn they can vote for themselves the prosperity of the nation, the republic is over. It's been over since the 80s or the 90s.

>Dude go to college, get a degree, that's how you get ahead and make money
>Dude I'm poor plz daddy government forgive my loans and make society pay them back!
Hahahahahahahaha

how do i sign up for it and how do i find out who holds my debt? i just ignored it, and still not voting democrat lol

Cry about it, mutt. That's your McSolution to everything when you're not ego flexing or boomer posting.