Rape of Nanjing

Was this a hoax like the Holocaust too chudsisters or did those sicko Japa really do it?

Attached: Chinese_old_woman_raped_and_killed_by_Japanese_at_Tai'erzhuang.jpg (800x555, 159.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
radioalbion.com/2019/06/the-orthodox-nationalist-rape-of.html
radioalbion.com/2021/05/the-orthodox-nationalist-myth-of.html
youtu.be/DWWK05t98os
youtu.be/hBif75iV4T0
youtu.be/rbj_iu_8Lso
sdh-fact.com/CL02_1/67_S4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wasps vs bees

One Jap user has made loads of breads on this, check the archive

Why do you guys think events with countless historical evidence and testimonies are all fake
Do you actually, unironically believe these events are fake?

The first time I saw a hoo-haw was as a teenager in the library with this picture, before then I thought the slit was horizontal.

Media never lies

Attached: 1661381653322568.jpg (496x768, 92.29K)

Because there's incentives for exaggerating these events .

Because deep down it hurts their feelings to know they support ideologies that have resulted in brutal carnage and massacres

People seeking refugee status tell tall tales.

Yes, they are real
But women are property

Considering this guy said it happened and that he led a multinational coalition to save as many people as possible I'd say yes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Rabe

like Japanese imperalism around the cult of the emperor?

I mean here is an ideology which believes might makes right and hates Jews and you are surprised that they commit atrocities on other countries and genocide jews?

The nazis were nothing compared to the japs. The worse they did was trying to depopulate the slavs.

Yea, like the japanese who writes long blogposts about how nanjing never happened and comfort women never existed, yes that’s exactly what I’m talking about you retard. You think monarchists and imperialists don’t exist?

>said ideology is about killing as many nongroup as possible
>feel bad
Nani?

if it were any other race I'd believe it
specifically for how conniving and outright shameless chinese and south koreans are mean it likely never happened

Attached: 1661295551422082.png (575x611, 347.22K)

Old lady shaves Who'd a thunk it?

good work

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Attached: 1566649395299.jpg (1370x873, 355.53K)

It is a hoax. Most of the atrocity reports came out months after the event. Chink soldiers dressed as civilians trying to escape the city, and some actual civilians got mistakenly killed in the chaos, and the allies turned it into a whole thing. Japan numbah 1.

>Was this a hoax like the Holocaust too chudsisters
Yes. Maybe a few shitskinned chinks got killed but who cares.

Time to get over it, changs.

I don't think the Holocaust was necessarily fake but the narrative surrounding it is. They make it seem like Germas were just rounding jew families up and shooting them in the back of the head but most died of disease in dirty camps. And the 6 million number is kind of suspect.

I don't see why I should care either way. The Japs are not the same people they once were and using shit like this to guilt trip them is nigger behavior. Everyone has an ancestor who has done some fucked up shit or who was a slave. GET OVER IT.

>countless historical evidence
photos of 20 corpses =/= 6 gorrillion raped and killed in methane tanks
>testimonies
oof

>Chink soldiers dressed as civilians trying to escape the city
Hahahahaha that totally justifies what happened. They were trying to kill soldiers that….. WERE RUNNING AWAY! And civilians got mistaken in the crossfire. We’re they trying to rape the enemy soldiers but accidentally raped the civilian instead? Lmao

i've been to nanjing
ngl, i'd rape a bunch of them too if given the chance

complete hoax, exposed by truthers on bitchute

Yes.
radioalbion.com/2019/06/the-orthodox-nationalist-rape-of.html
For the record, Tiananmen square was also fake.
radioalbion.com/2021/05/the-orthodox-nationalist-myth-of.html
Some of the most prominent so-called witnesses were western jewish journalists who claimed to have seen events from their hotel balconies, only for it to turn out the hotels they were in were both miles away and obscured by larger buildings. It's all a con.

>Do you actually, unironically believe these events are fake?
Yes.

>Flemington
Irish at it again

>don't capture enemy combatants before they run away so you have to fight them again next month
>don't shoot back at them when they attack you just because they're in civilian clothes
The absolute state.

Pre-WW2 Stalingrad of the war in China ends with a Japanese victory and a Chinese route. The Japs follow the remainder of the Chinese forces into Nanking and... what has always happened in history happened in Nanking when an invading army is forced to fight a bloody battle of conquest.
If the Chinese didn't want to have Nanking raped they shouldn't have fought and lost.

>raping and murdering old ladies

Anyone who doubts that Japs are capable of such cruelty, needs only look at the sicko shit they put in their hentai.

Japanese and all Asian races are cold hearted monsters who do not possess the humanising empathy of Northern European races

Attached: 12 (4).jpg (1280x1780, 467.18K)

fpbp

That never happened. Show me where that happened. And not muh eyewitnesses. I saw a dragon fly over my house this morning. It's true because I'm telling you I saw it.

Yep thats literally what I was taught in school

Are you Chinese? You're taking this pretty personal.

Who could have guessed that giving modern technology and weapons to a medieval warrior culture that would have otherwise had to evolve over several centuries to produce them on their own would turn out shitty?

The Prime Directive isn't just a good idea in sci-fi, but we never seem to culturally figure that out.

The Chinese got exactly what the deserved. A degenerate race of monkeys -- ask ask country surrounding China. The ultimate evil.

Japan took revenge, and history is portraying Japan out of context.

A dead ching chong is the only acceptable ching chong. Chinese are the human-OID equivalent of a pitbull. best to shoot them on sight.

Attached: 239_1000.gif (262x225, 1.72M)

The japs are high IQ but you have to remember they are a also a barbarous chinkoid race that basically skipped 1500 yrs of social, cultural and technological evolution and suddenly jumped into the industrial age. Mentally they were stuck in the dark ages where men could claim to be descended from deities and be taken seriously

When your enemies do it it's a crime against humanity.

man of culture

Attached: 12.png (2184x1636, 3.68M)

That goes for Chinese and so justified
Didn't happen but needed

It happened.

Also, women deserve to be abused even mre than that. If anything they afre not suffering enough.

What do you think?

Attached: D3CA9619-D407-4F8A-B01E-FBD5761AFF18.jpg (500x262, 11.79K)

I dunno man. Plenty of Westerners are sick too. I mean look at zoo-sadists. I think it's a problem of modernity. Not necessarily a Jappo thing.

>trying to depopulate the slavs
GO BACK

Attached: 2.png (961x1006, 573.21K)

>I-It never happened, the Japs who make me my animes would never be so cruel-ACK

youtu.be/DWWK05t98os

youtu.be/hBif75iV4T0

youtu.be/rbj_iu_8Lso

Fuck off weeb lovers. Every East Asian is just a self supressing school shooter and serial killer. This is what they want to do to your White daughters inside their heads.

Attached: 5 (4).jpg (1280x898, 315.42K)

Thank you Mein Furry! Das es gud! Jah! Comprehensive list of lefty lies of the past 50 years.

Attached: 1660186082608929.jpg (768x768, 351.1K)

>the slavs
commies* ftfy. Everything he did was for the future of the white race. & the white race betrayed him. What a joke.

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_meets_Ante_Pavelić.1941.jpg (1400x969, 615.54K)

Book on the hoax
sdh-fact.com/CL02_1/67_S4.pdf

You're asking a bunch of 'tards who believe the earth is flat. Think about it.

What percentage of humans are clinical psychopaths? You have to be a clinical psychopath, or on massive amounts of drugs to willy-nilly go around slaughtering babies. Somehow we're supposed to believe millions of German and Japanese men were mentally ill murders, and they all somehow were sane enough to pass inspection to join the army.
Atrocities are fake and made up by emotional pro-democracy femoids.

Attached: bayoneted baby.jpg (971x707, 214.63K)

I know chinks are short but this is quite a stretch.

Attached: nanking-massacre-rape-of-nanking-killing-children.jpg (500x307, 43.25K)

The famous bayonet baby photo is a proven still from a movie.
Based

Attached: 1661032734572564.png (2402x1300, 251.95K)

looks like a doll

As i guro fag, i can tell you that chinese or korean goru is even more cruel.
Even too much for me some times.

Keep in mind there is a whopping zero evidence for the existence of gas chambers.

What happened in China and Korea has evidence to support it. The "holocaust", however, does not. It's that simple. The Japanese were proud of what they did. They went mainland with the express intent to conquer and kill. There were plenty of witnesses to what happened in China, many of them American and European. It was right out in the open.

>You have to be a clinical psychopath
you're so pathetic, it's not even funny at this point. This is what liberal education has done to whites.