Crowder has ascended to the literal definition of a grifter

Attached: 18273897123.png (348x512, 136.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGaXIhT3SRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't get it

Steven crowder once blew me over with the wind of him laughing at his own joke.

loan forgiveness for me, but not for you goy

>college is this cheap

His school loans are in his company's name lol?

Isn't that forgiven by the bank and not the tax payer?

Care to make this a post for humans instead of ants?

>only Jews get bailouts. Sorry goy

Fuck republicans

What does it matter if it's a business loan if his business creates such pathetic boomer-tier humour like this?
>took money that wasn't his
>doesn't have to pay it back

Attached: 1664811349415.jpg (1320x1069, 134.28K)

No. This was the PPP loan where the gov loaned money and would forgive it if you spent the money on covid relief things like not firing employees. This is just a handout to businesses to keep them afloat while disguising it as a 'loan' to enforce how they dispense the money.
OP literally cannot stop sucking cocks

Joe biden is the one who made it so your student debt can't be discharged on bankruptcy.
He created the problem and is now making you pay for it.

Wouldn't this be ppp???
Louder with crowder llc cant go to school, i mean corporations are people but they don't go to school right?

People that watch these entertainers are losers anyways they are just a business trying to make money not a change

>covid was going to completely destroy Louder With Crowder
too fucking bad it didn't and we have to endure this jew leaf for the foreseeable future.
youtube.com/watch?v=VGaXIhT3SRI

Can you please make this image a bit smaller and put some more JPG artifacts?

I can still make out some of the words.

Attached: 1650447572715.jpg (1080x1425, 94.76K)

Well it matters a lot since a loan to keep your company running during a government-created crisis means your employees get paid and generate economic activity is different in kind from a loan you spent on a shit degree.

he has a web show covid didn't do shit to his hypocritical ass

>Well it matters a lot since a loan to keep your company running during a government-created crisis
Online entertainment, as far as I know, was except from covid lockdown and restrictions so I don't really see what he needed $70,000 for.

Attached: 1603843643390.jpg (320x371, 62.12K)

haha always do the opposite of what crowder does

>forgiven by the bank
kek hahahahaahaa
The gov. pays the bank

OP is a dumb faggot if he thinks those posts are related.

This is what happens when vision is separate from healthcare

Va?

>I'm a phonenigger and people have to bend to my digital loitering
Kill yourself.

He literally said in the video that was made for his kids and was meant to be shitty and juvenile
There's for sure a discord cause I see this exact post everywhere even off of Any Forums

I'm not a phonefag and it's perfectly legible.
You need glasses.

Are you retarded? At the end of the video he gives you a website where you can buy an annual subscription to "enjoy more Biden farts." And of course, it's a lower price for STUDENTS and zogbots.

Attached: 1664811349515.jpg (530x306, 43K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1646478949007.png (671x691, 96.31K)

That’s funny, because it’s actually whites that would need it more than illegal immigrants. I’ve said this before but a huge generational gap is forming on the right. Old right conservatism, heavy Christianity, slowed down liberalism vs new right less focus on economic conservatism, ethnocentrism, largely irreligious

Crowder represents the former