Is joining the military the most cucked thing ever?

Attached: 2509BA6E-B823-41BB-99BB-3FC5D1297CBF.jpg (750x588, 122.66K)

defending a country that hates you and is actively replacing you is pretty cucked, yes

why euthanasia, he had plenty more limbs he could've lost for israel first

honestly i wish i could be put down like a dog i am tired of life

Joining a combat role is cucked. Playing the game and getting an MOS that you can put on your resume after is based asf.

canada is killing anyone with depression and bipolar

>my feefees hurts
>pussy kys

he's degusted now.

>even the government is telling zogbots to kill themselves
I don't know if I believe this or not. I'm not DOUBTING it, though. I mean, in a sane timeline, just not paying your mercenaries was a bad idea, but this is a few steps beyond in clown world. Give us an archive link, you massive faggot OP.

slippery slope is a fallacy btw

They’re no better than people on welfare

Once you give big medicine the euthanasia hammer a lot of people's problems start looking like nails

Yes. It's for jewish interests.

canada is offering death to anyone with depression and bipolar

i might travel up and take the offer

I used to want to be a soldier. I was a kid and had seen 300 and thought fighting is the coolest thing ever. Nowadays I've come to hate the politics of the country (LGBT, mass immigration, welfare) and wouldn't fight for that

Are you mad because you are pussy and cannot hack bootcamp?

You should act like you're taking the offer, then kill them instead.

No, paying taxes is. Joining the military is definitely second though.

Yes.

>UCMJ Punitive Codes Chapter 69
>§1
>Misgendering
>a. Any armed forces member who

>1. addresses or refers to in the third person a transgender armed services member using nouns, pronouns or other words or phrases not specifically authorized by such member, excluding gender neutral nouns or phrases specifically denoting the service member's rank, rate, title or position
>2. addresses or refers to in the third person civilian transgender persons by such unauthorized pronouns, nouns or phrases

>Shall be punishable as Non-Judicial Punishment, Captain's Mast, Special or General Court Martial proceedings may direct

>Are you mad because you are pussy and cannot hack bootcamp?
Any moron can pass bootcamp that's why there are so many niggers in the marine corps

Do they take credit cards?

He still hasn't started killing the government. Just another pussy in uniform.

What country is this from?

The army is a good goy test. Only the most manipulable submissive goys take up on the offer.

Holy shit. I knew it was bad now but not that bad. Fucking military needs every goddam massengale motherfucker (mostly officers) in with this Jew faggot shit drummed out the old fashioned way. Jeezus, no wonder the Russians and Chinx laugh at us.

It's pasta (home-cooked) but probably not far off from de facto truth.

Are they gearing up for WW3 or
to face down the AI UFOs???

Spiritually Jewish take. They were not meant to be brought this low. It was old corrupt men who created these conditions.
t. not in JIDF

Nothing wrong with this. Just reminding a zogbot of his role in life.

The bending over bit is one thing. But rolling up your sleeve? Not worth your health.

>corrupt old men
Yeah, jews
Doesn’t mean the military and its members aren’t a fucking joke