What happend? Up to 1900 whites use to be the mayority of world's population

What happend? Up to 1900 whites use to be the mayority of world's population

Attached: 166110952015.png (3071x1080, 1.19M)

I mean if you are talking about 1900 then white people caused TWO WORLD WARS you may have heard of.

Also they just have less kids
Also whiteness is defined not by any cultural realities but just being 100% European descended. If you are a mere 99%, fuck you.

Whites never were the majority of world population lol

Pretty sure Europe, America and the British Empire at their peak was only 33% of the world population. Decolonization led to a population explosion in the third world

Go back to tictoc zoomer fag

This. Whites were responsible and lived within their means. The exploding population of third-world shitholes is primarily due to extensions of credit by the IMF and World Bank in exchange for total control.

they were though
we learnt about this in uni, basically bleeding heart leftists shared out technology with the turd world.
You had countries that could barely feed themselves suddenly had more food than they needed.
Irony is this leads to overpopulation in those countries and in times of drought and famine mass death.

Just watch an black and white film of africa and india. Those lands where pratically inhabitaded back then with some small tribes here and there

i saw a video by Angelina Jolie where she us talking about a remote african society that lives in the desert with only a few thousand people.
Shes appalled it isn't tens of thousands and wants to aid them to throw to that number.
Its complete madness and unsustainable to expect large pops in desert regions. They will starve.

Yea. Just a small crisis in europe and half of the world is shitting itself for grain, corn, oil ect. I wonder how much this system can feed those growing numbers of people

Chud incel neets happened

Attached: 1652577220477.jpg (722x1024, 77.61K)

How many beaners were in south america in 1800?

It's not right to make fun of your neighbors, I thought the Irish were nobler than this.

What went wrong?

Average Mexican:

Attached: 20220824_203747.jpg (917x876, 264.82K)

This. Op is a moron.

Shitalian wops aren't white

Attached: 1653929826597.png (435x576, 504.97K)

mnnnnn He is peruvian

they were though at one point

Answer beaner. Your current popuation has literally four last names and one of them is Gonzales

He's from Tunisia,I can smell him behind the pixel. No one here has that type of face+skin color

Same thing