CALIFORNIA BANS SALE OF GAS CARS BY 2035

>“The climate crisis is solvable if we focus on the big, bold steps necessary to stem the tide of carbon pollution,” Governor Gavin Newsom said in a statement.

google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/california-banning-gas-powered-vehicle-sales-1234580930/amp/

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-183236-869.png (720x1165, 534.96K)

Attached: Top Kek.jpg (385x375, 20.84K)

Any Forums will hate this for some stupid arbitrary reason, even though it can only have a positive effect

Nice b8

What exactly is going to change between now and 2035 that will turn this from a bad idea into a good one?

The increased production of electric cars to meet demand.

Nobody will have money to buy anything let alone an electric car

Good. I want California to fucking die

So looks like every country under globohomo is going with 2035

name a bigger clown world honk than western energy policy
transgenderism maybe

i was more angry that they banned gas stoves

I mean will there be enough electric cars within 10 years? Tho Banning sales does nothing as people could just import cars.

never going to happen.
same reason as why you cannot directly order vehicles from their manufacturer. auto lots make a fortune and occupy valuable real estate.

it's 12 years away and another governor will have to deal with it (they won't) but he get's to claim a win now.

they just punted the ball until 2035, when 90% of the population will be dead from whatever virus they release / nuclear war. 2035 will probably never even happen; we will have a new dating system

>The increased production of electric cars to meet demand.
And what happens if production doesn't meet the artificial demand?

Gas cars will be for the elite who can afford the classic car fees. They'll later claim to have a gas substitute that's "green" but will be $50 a gallon.

Peasants will ride in computer controlled cuckmobiles without controls. If they are part of the 1$ of peasants. The rest will have to ride the bus or use one of those stupid scooters. And even one of those scooters will cost a year's salary.

they're going to need to refit the infrastructure to prevent internal combustion cars from driving in from out of state

It never was. You won't drive. Get used to this idea.

Holy shit Cali really is going in hard for their chink overlords. Where is a can of RAID when you need one ?

But you all realize that no American, Japanese, Korean or European brand will produce internal combustion engine cars in 2035?

also, I feel like the plan is to have self-driving ready at some point, so people can just call robot cabs like in a phillip k dick novel

I'm going to fucking ban California right the fuck now ...I'm going to fucking home depot right now and build a brick fucking wall right at the state line

>year 2037: ay yo, Compton be smellin like horse sheeeiit

Attached: 6035D969-DD4A-4776-A68C-9C25517D882E.jpg (1050x549, 95.5K)

yeah bud Imma tell you right now you're wrong

>t. Engineer who worked at EV company

Blocks your path

Attached: Samuel Njogu poses with his locally assembled tuk-tuk in Nyahururu town..jpg (470x294, 21.19K)

California needs to be nuked.

There shouldn't be ANY consumer vehicles. We should use public transportation or Uber only.

and what about gas private jets..?
no..?
then come and take my car, niggers.

That begs the question: what's the point of banning something not in production anyway?

What's going to increase the electricity production for the demand by electric vehicles? California can't even make it through the summer without rolling blackouts.