HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMPTARDS BTFO
VAXXIES BTFO
POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Attached: RDT_20220824_1815377923384428507319371.png (640x989, 406.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2GSVZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: so-it-begins-raining.gif (460x498, 1.8M)

They're gonna throw Drumpf under the bus for the vaccines lol
What a dumb orange moron

They need an escapegoat to blame the the chaos of the Red deer. Obviously they'll try to blame Trump.

Also

>Playing left vs right politics
Ngmi

Lol
Lmao

Knew this would happen

No one ever listens to pol, almost Satan.
When will they learn?
Will the npcs be able to handles this new software update?

Attached: 1661135750578188.png (773x610, 1.05M)

Glad I listened to Kamala and didn't get the Trump vax.

PIVOT!

At this point, I just don't care. Normies do deserve what is coming.

Attached: 1603871731433.jpg (1280x720, 73.62K)

This was their plan all along, and /pol or at least some of you fucking retards called it.
The public is generally stupid because they are force fed constant propaganda from the celebrities and other morons they admire. Trump has taken full credit for operation warp tard repeatedly and even got booed by his own crowd.
Dems forced it on everyone but using Faucci as cover and he is out in December.
It is now the "Trump Vaccine" and he is the reason so many people have been injured.
This is also the reason the Dems pushed the mandates. Hurt as many people as possible with the "Trump Vaccine" and their anger is going to turn towards who?
Trump of course. Some of their false idols have already fallen victim to the vax just give it another year.
Called this shit over a year ago.

Attached: 1656114953432.gif (395x350, 1023.54K)

>vaccines for covid are literal poison the entire time from 2020 to 2022
>uhm drumpf did it, he's the problem
>keep getting vaxxed its just that drumpf was bad and he .... made the vaxxs bad
>do not, absolutely DO NOT mention faucis gain of function, secretly funding covid lab research and his lifes fucked up experiments like making fleas eat dogs to death in cages etc
>IT WAS DRUMPF DONT LOOK BEHIND THE CURTAIN

There is your issue, OP. Keep spamming the truth.

Trump really is a huge piece of shit. he really hurt the people who put him in the WH in 2016. I really hope there are no more retards out there who will throw their lives away for the fucking huckster.

>This.jpg

Don't trust the Government to help you
Don't trust the Media to inform you
Don't trust the Law to protect your rights
Don't trust the Big Tech/Big Corp/Big Pharma

Attached: 1404762044460.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

2023 is gonna be one of a ride

We were "dumb right wingers" for not getting the clot shot. Now they are stuck with Drumph's clot shot. The irony.

No refunds!

But you do agree you were wrong about the vaccines? Nice. I will take that win. Sucks to be you, loser. Lol

The vaxxine was an attack on the American people. Trump does too much double talk and too much posing while saying nothing.

yeah, 2023 is gonna be really insane. remember the era of abundance is over.

I hope he concentrates all the Dems efforts attacking him and falls on the sword at the last moment so DeSantis can enter the race. I don't want to lose him as my govna but he's better than Trump. Sold out to the eternal Jew as much as he has to be but wtf you gonna do. The Continental Army should maybe not have taken the money from the Jewish shoe store owner but wut do?

archive.is/2GSVZ
Post the link next time faggot

The vaxtards who spent two years screaming at me to get a vax are now going to do a complete 180 on the vax because orange man bad?
Come one nobody is capable of that level of cognitive dissonance.

I always listen to my queen. I will always remember to be what has not been but merely when it is known to do this to the extent of the future they might have

“Trumps vaccine”
Ok

Attached: 037184C6-B8E5-4B9F-90FE-DD1B677E0B5C.jpg (1242x1772, 1.65M)

Wanna bet? NPC’s are easily programmed

Yep, we've come full circle. Time to finally admit it was Trump who initiated operation warpspeed and blame everything with the Vax deaths and shit on Trump.

Good, all gas, no brakes. Accelerate

The transracial Asian small brain. Better off listening to transracial Obombu

A scapegoat*
>fun fact entomology of the word
>In theBible, ascapegoatis one of a pair of kid goats that is released into the wilderness, taking with it all sins and impurities, while the other is sacrificed. >The concept first appears in theBook of Leviticus, in which a goat is designated to be cast into the desert to carry away the sins of the community.

I live in Florida and still see 'people' in public wearing masks. Not most, but enough to be noticeable.

Yep all true shitposters and schizo shamans predicted this at least a year ago. Maybe two idk I'm in hawaii time has no meaning in this hell

Woke sludge rewriting history

Attached: 924BA007-C5B1-4A35-B330-1473D76BEB5B.jpg (1615x1425, 263.29K)

>Unproven treatments
Like the vaccines? This isn't news

This, no one will come to save you

Everyone who took the vaxx is sterile.

>Wanna bet? NPC’s are easily programmed
I still hold out some hope for humanity, but if the "fauchi ouchie" crowd suddenly goes anti-vax, that might be the thing to finally break it.

Let's not kid ourselves,
Trump did push the jabs, I think he did so just recently at one of his rallies and was booed for it. As far as I'm concerned the right has fallen into a psyop as much as the left, which is that Trump is possibly controlled OP. (Atleast he is in my mind).

>The big meanie trump admin pressured us to do it! We wouldn't have done it otherwise!

Fuck Trump for all his vax bullshit but this is pathetic.

Gotta hand it to the leftoid, they had their bases covered on this one.
Either the vaccines work and they're right, or they get to blame retard trump lmao

Man it feels good to be accidently correct

We let our guard down with one kike loving bastard. I lost all hope for a political solution.

> Blaming Trump For The Vaccine
Well that settles whether it's poison or not I guess.
Because if it was good for you and beneficial the Biden administration would take all credit. Instead? It's Trump's fault.

Clown world.jpg

Attached: It's not fake AOE Damage.gif (480x378, 3.36M)

>we were pressured...
hahaha... the left is having to 180 to try and own DJT. DJT never mandated anything, enjoy the LOSS democrats.

Classic Hebrew nonsense. Murdering animals to cleanse them of their moral culpability.
>yaweh I only raped three goyim children, can I just murder 1 goat to cleanse myself in blood this time?

>no make it 6, fuck it. Lol, lmao even

Kikes and christsuck faggots worship a demon, while sandniggers worship a pedo. Hell is too good for any of them.

>As far as I'm concerned the right has fallen into a psyop as much as the left, which is that Trump is possibly controlled OP. (
No they don't raid controlled OP.
Pence is controlled OP. Jeb Bush is controlled OP.
As for Trump bushing the vaccines? I never said he wasn't a boomer dumb ass. He is.
He's not their boomer dumb ass though and that's the problem. They most certainly do not control him. And that's why they hate him. Only reason.

:^) but they didn't. they waited until after the 2020 election.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHHA SUCK ON THE DRUMPF BIDENCELS

Big wins for Dems today. Biden does what Trump promised. Trump get exposed for being behind the vaccine debacle. Wow

That nigger pence was in charge of the task force. Fuck, Mike why didn’t you say anything.

Attached: 20220824_154904.jpg (1823x1522, 630.73K)

It was obvious play
>more fear for vaxtards = more heart attcks
>more shekels in damages...from tax payer goyim not Pfizer

Attached: pfizer_fighter2.png (680x363, 405.73K)

FBI wouldn't raid him if he was controlled op user

I Had a baddddd feeling about the vax as soon as it was mentioned. I remember when Trump was shilling the vax because in my mind I KNEW it was going to lead to the mandate mess. So while he didn't really impose the mandates, he did cheer that shit on, talking about how the vax would be available soon and would "fix" things. I still remember that as if it were yesterday. To my surprise he was still shilling the vax last year.

Mass formation psychosis, pal.
These NPCs are completely gone.

Attached: FHE06ksXEAcMBPJ.jpg (1024x848, 97.2K)

The vax literally paralyzed my friend. this is so sad I can only laugh.

Attached: 690.jpeg.jpg (811x913, 67.92K)

>authorized unproven treatments
hcq and ivermectin?

Yeah I called it. Trump got tricked by big pharma, he made a deal with the devil and now the devil wants his due.

Still the best president in living memory but I'd gladly sacrifice him just to tell all the vaxxies

>I told you so

Jewish masterpiece theater as far as I'm concerned. Me, You, the public see's the theater. We don't know what the script they write is in private.

Wont desantis be term limited in FL after 2026 anyway?

I am accidentally correct all the time. It's the best. Have some gold, fellow traveller.

Post script. Can I bother you for an updoot, good sir?
*tips fedora

>FBI wouldn't raid him if he was controlled op user
This but also remember Trump advocated the vaccine because he took jew advisors and jew lawyers. And had really bad advice.
And as I already said he's a boomer dumb ass who needs to wake the fuck up.

Attached: 1552279455024.jpg (1399x966, 282.67K)

Democrats loose, Democrats win, Republicans loose, Republicans win. NONE of it matters. The fucking kikes always wins. Republicans in 2022 are Democrats from the 90's... You really are not seeing the big picture here.

>when science juice is bad now but it's ok because it's Trump's fault
Fucking kek that would be hilarious.

Attached: 47a950a0-2339-11ed-94d3-ebcd37591e6c.jpg (1080x1139, 109.71K)

>FBI wouldn't raid him if he was controlled op user
There's a certain segment of the population that believes everything is perfectly controlled, and the elite are just playing a long game of 4D chess.
Personally I don't have enough faith in the elite to believe that.

Lmfao kekd and checkd

Trump didn't do this, the two government doctors who became temporary king and queen for some reason did.

It's a truly retarded strategy as every ambulance chaser in the country is going to get on this bandwagon

how come the FDA didn't resist Trumps fascism like every other government agency?

It was literally trumps vaccines
He was the one who authorized operation warp speed
He was the one who said he wanted to use the military to enforce mandatory vaccination
This is why I voted for Biden 3 times
Once as a man
Once as a woman
Once as a corpse
Also I'm Canadian and live in Canada
But you guys don't use voter ID so you will never know

Attached: 1660502613819525m.jpg (1024x714, 115.36K)

Booed twice at two different rallies.
Then he gave up on that line.
He needs to come out against the vax.

the bigger picture is that they're pulling out all the stops to stop trump

so I support trump for just that reason

I don't care if he's a "democrat from the 90s" he is forcing them to self destruct their entire power structure to get rid of him

If Trump loses, we win
If Trump wins, we win

>lose
>loose
looser

Is this Canadian humor?

If so, not bad, hut it's likely just your average leaf shitting up the board and this is it's actual thought process

Problem is blaming trump won't bail out the political class of other countries that pushed it like Australia the UK and Canada

Any chance he'll finally be blackpilled by this shit and go on the rampage he should've two years ago?

Trump in one of his more recent rallys said something like:
>"my people dont like me mentioning it, the word i wont say (vaccine), but I'm proud because it would've been dragged out for a long time, we got it through quick... some day I'll sit you all down and we'll have a talk about it"

I still don't know what he meant. He did emphasize he was against mandates and it should have always been a personal private choice.

This backpedaling holy shit hahaha

Your warning should of been trump taking clone fetus to his vaccines. Trump told the companies to do whatever it takes to get the vaccine ready before elections. It may have seem cutting edge to trump but he never listened to his war cabinet advice constantly overstepping 5 star generals advice leading up to Russ hacking us

i am here, so i'm a retard by default.... you are here too...

>bot post
I Had a gooddddd feeling about the HCQ as soon as it was mentioned. I remember when Trump was hyping up HCQ because in my mind I KNEW it was going to lead to freedom of choice. So he didn't really impose the mandates, he offered options The left talking about how the vax mandates would be available soon and would "fix" things. I still remember that as if it were yesterday. To my surprise the left is still shilling the vax today.

You're surprised that a guy who rubbed shoulders with the Yid in Jew York and had a kike infested cabinet was not a huckster?

Ngmi

They never see it for what it is. People get the government they deserve.

The soul and moral philosophy of the people WILL be represented in their governance. It is a function of nature and reality, no amount of mouthwords or spells will undo what is.

Tldr you get what you fucking deserve.

Reminder that pic related has been warning trump that once they could no longer hide the problems with the science jewce, they would pivot to blame orange man bad. Trump needed to disavow the vax and admit he was duped by fauci and friends. But trump has some kind of pathological inability to ever admit when he fucks up, even when it would benefit him to do so. Watch: even with them now telegraphing that this is their next move, he will continue to double down.

Attached: 1639777866833.gif (444x444, 1.36M)

shawking

Attached: Kushner goes behind the scenes of Trump's WH in tell-all book.png (680x635, 260.36K)

Can it just happen now? It’s so tiresome

Accelerate....well considering the rate things are moving these days

>Won't be long now

Attached: Burn it down.gif (400x224, 2.93M)

Look cunt you can get lost in the dazzle or see this for the puppet show it is. If not, enjoy your mind prison i guess.

What has happened exactly that the script is flipping? Retards on reddit were praising the vaccines up until one month ago and now everyone hates them except for a few losers. Is it because the Ontario doctors all died?

After shilling and screeching the loudest for forced vaccinations, now that the damage is becoming undeniable, they are going to lay all the blame at DRUMPF!'s feet. I predicted this before the vaccines first came out, and I'm a high school dropout. I thought it was obvious back then.

>deShabbos
see

Attached: Captura_de_pantalla_20220808-205840_.jpg (1080x1402, 640.63K)

>jew cope
First denounce the talmud. Second you jews have been at Trumps throat since he announced to run for President. That is more than enough for me to support him.

You can play "muh jew" card in here, but we all know you do it because you're afraid of DJT.

All of us here KNEW that the mandatory jabs were coming. Trump may not of said it outright but WE KNEW that it would lead to that whole debacle. And it did under Biden. So I don't excuse Trump at all because we already knew prior to the mandates that the mandates were coming.

Children of men. Irl

Pol is right again. no one will admit it though and just say it was trump's fault things were rushed and we were "accidentally" right.

>paging Clot Adams

Attached: vaccine waning.webm (432x360, 1.09M)

So all the psychopath liberal monsters trying to get us fired, isolated, and thrown in concentration camps for refusing the vaccine are now forgotten? Trump (and by extension, conservatives) are to blame? Yeah, I'm really *shocked* by this.

Attached: 1653362955366.jpg (680x383, 46.65K)

but none of that is true. Trump isn't a scientist, and the vaccine wasn't expected in 2020, but after the election it was announced it would ship in 2020. it was a big issue, because pfizer was seen as playing politics by delaying the vaccine, or misrepresenting expected release dates (a crime).

i kinda feel sorry for biden. all he did was rape his own kid, and raid his political rival. it's no fair.

They literally said they were doing this on talmudvision as it was happening and saying it was a good thing.

You earned a shekel schlomo.

Hahaha. They are as delusional as the
>we wuz kangz
>the real jews are white so I'm Christian
>I am a real transwoman
>Americans are free come and take them!
Crowds.

They cannot fix anything because they cannot accept reality. What IS. Sad my brothers, very sad

>"Exerted pressure"
What the fuck does that mean? Threaten to fire people? Reassigned people? Just said it would be great if these things were on the market?
God damn I fucking hate kikes and their weasel words

Attached: MV5BNjY4MTE4ODU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzYyODI1NA@@._V1_.jpg (1023x686, 175.84K)

He literally bragged about that and still is. Did you just get to earth?

I know, it's amazing how they shift so easily. Without a hint of self-awareness. Then over time so much bullshit is broadcast by the lugenpresse that people forget a situation they lived through.
This is the Big Lie, the actual Big Lie. This is what Goebbels pointed out the lugenpresse does. Even what I just mentioned about Goebbels and the Big Lie has been forgotten or covered up with the aid of the same lugenpresse.

But that's more than 2 weeks way though

Theirs a reason why Israel go the first doses of the jab, and it was because of the Trump admin. I wonder if the people of Israel are upset, that they took an experimental drug.

show flag faggot nigger kike. fuck the talmud and go fuck yourself kike lover.

I just need to escape hawaii in a couple months and get back to my wife in kids.
>two more months
I hope we have at least that long lol