Why are rich people allowed to do whatever the fuck they want in this country

Why are rich people allowed to do whatever the fuck they want in this country
>pic related
Wasting 5 gallons of water a minute during one of the worst droughts in California history
Why are there no repercussions?

Attached: 4573898230458684589304305835.png (1202x1266, 1.46M)

>Why are there no repercussions?
What are you going to do about it?

>food grows where water flows
>newsom stop dumping our water into the ocean!
>newsom fix the DAM water!
Why did I keep seeing these signs while driving through california recently?

these rich fags have no idea there are rules, they just have their accountant pay the bill

if you want to seriously enforce such limits you have to shut off water for violators, not fine them.

because stupid people worship them

so all of america

damn dudes! I used 7 to 8 cu.ft. per month. So 216 gallons or so. Also getting ground water in far nothern michigan. Way better. And I only pay for electric to power the pump

Wtf is that spoiled armo bitch wasting that much water on

Filling up her fake ass

hehe jaccuzzi go bulbulbulbul

Money

Imagine drinking her shower water

no consequences as long as they support the correct politicians and voice correct views.

oh I am

Hello Kanye

These faggots are incapable of learning Natural Law. They need their tendies rules like cut your dick off if you want to get laid.

When does she needed so much water sirs

Because amerimutts make the worst of society famous

Because your societal system is built that way.

lol

>HEY YOU, STOP!
>ARE YOU SERIOUSLY WATERING YOUR LAWN? I CANT EVEN

Attached: 1634492414083.png (974x998, 134.16K)

They've been there for a while. CA actually benefits from droughts. It gives them an excuse to impose restrictions, generate tax flow, and create soft influence on neighboring states with "muh water gibs". Farmers are pissed about their water rationing as the state vehemently refuses to build any more reservoirs or dams due to eco bullshit.

TLDR California is nigger incarnate. Just a perpetual fuckfest of retards being ruled by gay psychopaths.

>land of free
>cant wash their asses

Attached: 1567953955198.png (327x316, 164.56K)

California let's about 75% of it's fresh water rivers dump into the California delta. The delta is a large freshwater system that connects to the ocean. The delta stays freshwater because of all water dumped into it, essentially pushing out the tide and keeping the saltwater at bay. During drought years California has basically given 0 water allocation to most of the central valley, meaning all those farms died, instead of diverting some of the 75% of all freshwater in California that we dump into the ocean. 2 reasons California has for not diverting that water and immediately fixing all of California's water problems are 1) the fishes and special toads and other small animals 2) the bay area towns get their freshwater by pumping directly from the delta, so if it became saltwater they would have to build new water pipelines further upstream to get their freshwater, and the bay area holds the largest political influence in the state

Don't forget owens and the aquaduct

This
Fuckoff ProxyChink, shits global

This is only a thing in places where people shouldn't be living. Liberal shitholes and deserts. My water usage isn't monitored, I don't pay for it

I told her that I wanted to take a shit on her floor and she called me a sadist. What are the political implications of this?

Attached: 1660845941406153.jpg (1440x1800, 366.13K)