What are you going to buy now that your debt has magically decreased by $10k...

What are you going to buy now that your debt has magically decreased by $10k? I'm thinking of signing up for a 96 month loan on a Dodge Charger.

Attached: Hotpot.png (256x256, 90.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/newsroom/what-if-my-debt-is-forgiven
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hold on there, if your taxed a 24% then you're going to have to pay an additional 2400 dollars in fed tax all in this year....in addition to continuing to pay your regular monthly installment on whatever else you still owe. Bottom line, you're 2400 dollars POORER this year.

Now that the general public are wise to the Jewish plot to extinguish debt using their classic hyperinflation tricks it's no longer going to be the gambit they use.

You forgot that the game is fully visible and you're playing against the thousand year champion of adaptation and survival through cunning and trickery.

It's not taxed

based but it'll never pass the supreme court

I'm buying some slaves

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-220621_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x777, 149.19K)

Jubilee is not gonna make you any less of a parasite dependent on the state.

most Americans will work for less than what a slave costs. Save your money and rent a slave in a right to work state.

Generally, if you borrow money from a commercial lender and the lender later cancels or forgives the debt, you may have to include the cancelled amount in income for tax purposes. The lender is usually required to report the amount of the canceled debt to you and the IRS on a Form 1099-C, Cancellation of Debt. There are several exceptions to the taxability of cancelled debt, such as insolvency or bankruptcy.
irs.gov/newsroom/what-if-my-debt-is-forgiven

this
was meant for (You)

school loans like medical loans dont impact credit.

My loan was $9,978 so I honestly feel a weight lifted off me. Now I know that everything I earn is actually mine and I don't have to worry about paying some Jew company. My education was now free :)

actually it is, the white house basically said there are 100 ways out of the taxes but there is no blanket tax waiver.

They still get paid though.

and dumb fucks like me who paid off their loans are going to foot the bill. Once this sinks in, most middle class americans are going to be fucking pissed.

this was a mini bank bailout, they will get paid. This is a best case scenario for a period of big inflation. No one wants to hold 20 year loan through inflationary times.

Not by me :)
Most likely true, but it's just nice to be debt free.

I'm willing to bet nobody actually see's any kind of debt being magically decreased and instead the corrupt politicians just siphon out hundreds of billions of dollars to start more wars, create more propaganda, buy more votes, and steal more elections.
You all understand this government is completely and utterly corrupt and have a seething hatred for the vast majority of the population right?

>Not by me :)
In theory, you think this won't get blocked? don't hold your breath. This is probably going to the SC just like the eviction moratorium.

>this was a mini bank bailout
it also helps keep the over rated country club college bubble inflated a little longer.

Shouldn’t have been a nerd fag and went to school in the first place, but yes you are right

If you couldn't afford a 10K student loan without panicking like a little bitch, how the fuck are you going to survive financing a 50K muscle car?

You will pay for it (and so will your descendents) in higher inflation and taxes.

And how many generations will get this freebie?
The boomers and genx didn't get it, will the coming generations get it?
Is only the current generation so entitled?

Where's the equal protection?

>money to the jewish void
vs
>thing you actually want
There's a major difference between "I can't afford" and "I simply won't pay the jews"