Here's your proof that the moon landing was faked

Attached: apollo-was-faked.png (600x668, 555.74K)

This is bullshit, because Don Eyles programmed Apollo 11.

what a feeble fucking thread. even this faggot OP should be ashamed

admitting the moon landing was fake af is the best way to undermine these roasties and jews trying to take credit for it.

codes she created? did she print them out?

Here's proof that moonlanding hoaxists are retarded

>be typist
>get handed documents to transcribe
>"i wrote this"

fewer things disturb me more than revisionist history. and they justify it by claiming they have a moral obligation to do so, therefore, if you disagree, you are a monster who hates women

>Memory 15-bit wordlength + 1-bit parity,
2048 words RAM (magnetic-core memory), 36,864 words ROM (core rope memory)[1]

impossible; the apollo 11 computer was incapable of holding that much code in memory

>Block I AGC memory was organized into 1 kiloword banks. The lowest bank (bank 0) was erasable memory (RAM). All banks above bank 0 were fixed memory (ROM). Each AGC instruction had a 12-bit address field. The lower bits (1-10) addressed the memory inside each bank. Bits 11 and 12 selected the bank: 00 selected the erasable memory bank; 01 selected the lowest bank (bank 1) of fixed memory; 10 selected the next one (bank 2); and 11 selected the Bank register that could be used to select any bank above 2. Banks 1 and 2 were called fixed-fixed memory, because they were always available, regardless of the contents of the Bank register. Banks 3 and above were called fixed-switchable because the selected bank was determined by the bank register.

>The Block I AGC initially had 12 kilowords of fixed memory, but this was later increased to 24 kilowords. Block II had 36 kilowords of fixed memory and 2 kilowords of erasable memory.

only 36kb of memory
1 book requires roughly 1MB of memory minimum to store text content.

She has 17 books of content there (probably more, these books are fat), requiring atleast 17MB to store as text.

If this was compiled code (literal 1's and 0s). Then it would require less than 1 book to print out 36KB (that's only 36,000 1's and 0's)

literally only jews believe the moonlanding was faked

The coding back then was also much more simple than the shit we have to deal with now

She was actually a smart woman, there are a handful of them

I have no proof, but no doubts either

Attached: 1526034327740.jpg (600x600, 35.86K)

I believe she just changed some UI shit and someone else created 99.99% of the code.

no that's just a list of the men she had to fuck to get a position at nasa

She's cute

How many pages would that be? And why would a single person write all that code alone, it's not like nasa couldn't afford to hire more programmers.
I smell bullsh!t.

Attached: 1661384430259.jpg (1170x1770, 197.53K)

Wrong. It was done by this Black woman. They made a whole movie about it.

Attached: Katherne Johnson598.jpg (4000x2878, 1023K)

you're assuming those books contain only what ended up being used. there could be loads of extra stuff written in there, or they could simply have stacked up lots of other books as a joke and to emphasize the amount of work it took.

she managed the team of men that wrote those books. gotta love it when the HR slut yenta gets all the credit.

Attached: 1655141914482.jpg (720x527, 40.66K)

>your assuming it's a fake picture; it could have just been a fake picture

Does she have an onlyfans?

Assembly is simpler then modern languages? You dont code i guess.

These are punchcards, not the text-based programming we use today. This stack is probably 32kb worth of code

That's a man.

You live in a totalitarian hellhole called liberalism.

here is a jewish whore straight out of college(or still intern) that already has her own manager team that takes care for her career
she was changing font colors and adding codes writen by other programers into combined file but here she is taking the credit the same as the previous jewish whore
>look how smart we are goy

Attached: kike bouman.jpg (736x1972, 227.17K)

It's bullshit, women can't code.