A Weirdo From my Highschool is Starting a Pro-Pedophile Organization

I'm 18 before anyone claims underage. This really weird creepy kid who's really skinny, tall, and has long hair, is trying to create an organization that "seeks to foster empathy for pedophiles, and people with pedophillic tendencies". The kid argues he's not a pedophile but thinks if we can raise empathy for incels, we can raise empathy for anyone.

Should i report him to the police? I'm sure they already know since it is a public group, but my question is report him for what? Like.... he's so clearly a weirdo creep but how do i stop him from making a pro-pedophile advocacy group?

>pic related is what he looks like but far uglier

Attached: ugly.jpg (1200x720, 251.2K)

document what you can, take it to the police and then tell the independent media after

Pretend to join, video or otherwise document the intention and activities. Make expose video, post to boomers "but da cheeldrens' on twitter, they'll make it go viral and start @ the school. Faggot groomer will get cancelled.
Make a video of yourself clearly stating your intentions to infiltrate and document in order to expose. Save it--put it out front of your expose video. NEVER drink or do drugs around these people or you'll end up getting framed as "one of them". Document all the people who join.

What can the police do?

Problem is i already publically bullied him lol

Just punch him in the face and tell him to stop, otherwise you would punch him again.

Just kill him. If you have an iq above 110 you can get away with murder.

Bully him harder then.

Clearly you haven't done enough.

Pedos need to be eradicated.

Beat the shit out of him until he is full retard and drooling. Don't get caught.

>Ancap flag

You're the one starting the club, aren't you?

First off no,

second of all, no one gets away with murder post-2000

>I'm 18
fuck off kid

this
hurt him and hurt him publicly if you are actually in school worse they can do is suspension.

if you aren't a huge faggot go and punch him in his ugly fucking mouth repeatedly until you get pulled off

What about Hillary Clinton? Cheque mate fag.

Attached: 1647913129556.gif (128x128, 87.71K)

Get a job pouring concrete
Catch him alone somewhere dark with no witnesses
Shoot him then the next day throw the murder weapon in a concrete slab you are pouring for work
Also make sure to pick up all shell casings on the crime scene
Nigger you're retarded 40% of homicides go unsolved

just dox him

If anybody ever tells you they're a nonce just punch them in the throat
If you think they fucked a kid use a baseball bat
You probably don't want to actually kill him because some people just say edgy shit for attention.

Fuck off zoom zoom

Bullying is how we’ve always approached these degenerates.

>What can the police do?
You're not educated enough to answer that question. Go to the fucking police, retard. You're not the smartest person in the world.
>They won't do anything
This is literally the only thing they tend to do something about with seriousness.

People at my work keep saying "love is love" and "age is just a number" and "every religion supports love of children"
Did you know the Virgin Mary was 12 when God impregnated her?
It's almost like age of consent was started by modern feminists who don't want to have sex until they are 60

Also, if you decide you are smarter than everyone else in the world and don't go to the police, all the kid rapes are on you, coward. Burn in fucking hell.

Yeah i guess elties, but dectectives have CRAZY tech and we're in the age of mass cameras

Justin, you've never worked a day in your life.

You're uneducated trash.

Starting an organization is not against the law, they can't do anything. He's literally just starting a committee, he hasn't done anything.