TransPedoFaggot wants to rape 1 year old

HOLY F***. This is sick stuff. Predator hunter
@football_56OL
caught this pedo who wanted to meet minors including a 1-year-old for sexual activities. There’s also video evidence but
@berkeleypolice
reportedly let the pedo walk and have yet to press charges.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=dcuISUiSqfM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1562278744466673664

Attached: transpedofucks.jpg (955x2048, 131.85K)

Get the talibans on the line

Hanging from rope, the only solution

probably he didnt want to rape a baby, just wanted to kiss a baby between legs etc. you idiots always think that sexual activities with kids is only rape or hard sex. but personally I think it is pathological perversion to be attracted to small babies.

Should put his cock in a Nutri Bullet.

Kys

Obviously sexual contact with a child can be physically damaging as well as mental.

Not if the mthrfckr dies

Don't care. No one will every give these people what they deserve so I no longer care.

True but the worst part is the lack of gratitude. When its over all they do is cry and flail around, no pillow talk or nothing.

"only"

Since it is inevitable that you too will die one day, ... would you be okay with me "only" slitting your throat after I break every bone in your body?

Mega lolz

Attached: BB918DA9-5CD6-4F01-8008-F573524F1749.jpg (1125x1126, 863.85K)

Top rate shit posting. Is he Australian?

Yeah good call, they probably want to get in on this action too

Pedo grifter doxxing isn't politicsl

I've seen these freelance pedo hunters before. Its too bad they always get the last step wrong

>just wanted to kiss a baby between legs etc
Are they Jewish? not like it would make it okay. but it would explain a lot and would add to the MOUNTAIN of evidence to their crimes.

wood chipper time soon
even normals are pissed off about this

Yeah, it's a shame. They always fuck it up and the predators gets off scot free, and they usually turn out to be soulless grifters.

spoken like a true russian. rape and violence always on the mind, they are all he knows.

>memeflag
>twitter thread
>1 post by this id
kys shill

>probably he didnt want to rape a baby, just wanted to kiss a baby between legs etc.
vlad....

Attached: nog.jpg (1600x900, 161.56K)

???????? Did you just type that as if it wasn't just as bad? Holy fuck russianigger

Attached: why_drag.jpg (720x535, 51.83K)

One day soon Vigilante Justice will become the norm and troons will be genocided