They are accumulating the world's resources to build Neo Yerushalayyim (New Jerusalem)

Tons and tons of precious metals, steel, concrete, stone, wood, diamonds, pearls, gems. The greatest scientists, mathematicians, engineers, doctors and architects in the world have gathered in a secret location (using holographic technology to camouflage the entire area). And they are building New Jerusalem because the elite know the Mechiach is coming. Of course, not all of them will join the Mechiach's 1,000 year kingdom, that's our queendom yeah. Only those G-d has chosen, foremost among his Chosen people, and others who G-d appointed. What happens to the rest, it's up G-d and his plans.

Attached: new jeans hype boy.jpg (1000x647, 149.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxGt4N7SsBM&list=PLdGv_ee4Fc4q6ytzjPo2ag7VC8l7Ojo-W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based, I'm jewish

>Mechiach is coming

presumably he's a kvetching big nosed nasally speaking faggot without a foreskin too. I wonder if he'll start his own central bank?

>Apollyon the Aryan sun king is a big nosed nasally speaking faggot

You do realize it's just a ruse? The real Mechiach is not of this world

OP = faggot

Read Revelation 3:9

Read La Bas

Can you just paste it here?

More tacky Middle Eastern decor? Oh, ok.

Say his name. The fact you refuse to even fully say his name is a sign that you're in opposition of him.

Attached: jewmurderchildart.png (847x1200, 2.07M)

it says jews are based and they win in the end with jesus their buddy

La Bas, on the other hand, is a book that the powerful elite black magicians tried desperately to burn every copy of

No you must understand, perhaps you are Jewish my friend, but you must understand that the first Christ-like figure is going to be the antichrist! He will be a counterfeit of the real thing! This is know as the 7 year time of Jacobs trouble. The Lord Jesus Christ doesn’t come back until after the 7 years! New Jerusalem is where saved Christians will be, we will have golden mansions. You must be born again.

>Psalm 122:6 KJV
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Attached: 19E55C63-0A26-4164-9508-8B60F14F6627.jpg (469x454, 48.63K)

New City.
It was built already... twice more after the old one.
It's over, anything anyone believes in is irrelevant because our stupidity will see us to stone age again.

Say His Name.

Attached: 14__.jpg (640x400, 124.84K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF KIKES AND CHRISTKIKES. ALL YOU SANDNIGGERS NEED EXECUTED. TEMPLE MOUNT WILL BE NUKED ALL PROPHECIES DENIED, ALL UGLY CHRISTKIKE SANDNIGGERS STUFFED IN OVENS..........

>you do realize *insert schizo bullshit here

>I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

'Jews' today are NOT at all related to the 'True Hebrews', the original tribes of Israel. They are larping as canities who are actually satan's chosen people. Satan likes to copy God so his is his version of 'chosen'. Aka, they are FAKE.

Attached: 1640190984190.jpg (1400x1005, 89.36K)

What are canities?

how utterly small minded these child-sacrificing pedo-cults from the bronze-age really are.

A single city?
'jerr rue sal em'? even the name sucks cock.

Attached: 1636719444860.jpg (750x563, 72.08K)

> European architecture & Gothic arches
nuff' said

Not everyone is invited

What are these "canaanites"
They are not of this realm.
Only 5 make up the biological world.
This 6th is an imposter.
666 How do we get rid of the 6th?
We need to unite as the 5.

Attached: olympics.jpg (320x180, 16.56K)

a typo. Canaanites. The offspring of Cain who God hated.

I should clarify, they are cannanites who are larping as jews.