Mfw 63% of loans have Pell grants and thus its not 10k but actually 20k for nearly 2/3s of borrowers

>mfw 63% of loans have Pell grants and thus its not 10k but actually 20k for nearly 2/3s of borrowers

oh and people who kept paying through the pandemic also get their money back

Attached: 1353622446144.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

Why is this a bad thing?

Extra info
nearly 85% of people who qualify for the debt forgiveness are women

NAACP is screaming racism and saying its spitting in the face of the 90% of niggers who voted Biden. How do we amp this angle up? Student loan forgiveness is racist.

dont barrow money if u cant pay it back

Not enough money going to the jewish banks, please think of the poor bankers

Lmao because only white people take out loans for college. Minorities get free rides and fuck loads of scholarship opportunities.
The reason college is so expensive is to degrade white middle family incomes and savings.

>For undergraduate loans, cut in half the amount that borrowers have to pay each month from 10% to 5% of discretionary income.

>Forgive loan balances after 10 years of payments, instead of 20 years, for borrowers with original loan balances of $12,000 or less. The Department of Education estimates that this reform will allow nearly all community college borrowers to be debt-free within 10 years.

What if I have like 3k left on my pell grant that I quit caring about and let go into default?

Because the taxpayers including the majority who had/have no student loan debt will have to pay the $300billion for these deadbeats.
It will also add more fuel to inflation making everyone even more broke then they already are, all in an effort to bribe a few lazy kids who probably still won't bother to vote in November.
>kek

Also the first year cost is going to be 330 billion dollars

This is $2,029 per tax payer. Around 15% of people will qualify for the 10k which means around 10 percent will qualify for the 20k.
Think of how bad inflation is going to get if 10% of people suddenly have 20k extra.

The program will cost an additional 600 billion over 10 years as it also cancels all student loans that are 10 years old or older and with 12k or less of remaining balance

Literally the only people who would support this shit is people who got trash art degrees and are 50k in debt but work at starbucks. Basically 5% of the population which happen to be the loudest 5%

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (1070x714, 583.17K)

>pell grant
>default

nigger detected

on the contrary.
i'm taking the money and voting for trump anyway.
its what he would have done.

Go further. Giving them loans is racist because they know they can't pay them back. It's literally slavery!

>Why is this a bad thing?
as bitcoin owner, its a good thing

Would you rather have the money go to Israel?

shut up, faggot. No one has to repay shit, these loans come out of thin air and back they go. Poof. Thanks, based Daddy Biden

Trump is running this fall?
Fucking retard.

Whats even more funny is the social security fund is going to be out of money around the same time

>pay
oh no, the national debt went up not even 1% to benefit Americans instead of Israel for a change
the boomers have finally entered the 9th circle of hell

Shills promote the false dichotomy of right left. I notice on normies radio they shill against it even when conservatives called in and said it's a good idea

Clearly you don't understand that government debt has interest and is required to be repaid to the people buying bonds lending the government the money

So instead of art degree holders paying their debts. Everyone else is paying their debts for them via taxes OR via inflation(basically a tax on everything)

Attached: 1657347161218.jpg (400x400, 85.46K)

There is no magic wand. Debt doesn't just "go away". The government will take that $300 + billion from elsewhere to make up the difference, and it will be by raising your taxes.
Fucking worthless idiot.
I hope you enjoy hyperinflation, because we'll be there by next spring due to this.

I never fell for the college meme

This.
>oh noserinos we can't have taxpayer money going back to the American people!!! Bad goyim!!

It went up to benefit bankers, you moron. They are the ones who benefit from having these loans paid off in full, instead of never getting paid like what has been happening.