MARJORIE TAYLOR GREEN CALLS FOR KIWIFARMS TO BE SHUTDOWN

It's over, kiwitrannies.

Attached: 1641337917792.png (585x546, 352.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1562557666840530944/pu/vid/848x464/F0bxd0lZPK2GHQoN.mp4?tag=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video: video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1562557666840530944/pu/vid/848x464/F0bxd0lZPK2GHQoN.mp4?tag=14

kiwifarms is for faggots who will never outgrow the womanly compulsion to gossip

So a kaffels Troon car t boy did this. Okay good to know

>Is on Any Forums

Good
Kiwifarms is filled with lolcows who are bigger lolcows then Chris and other people they harass

QRD?

Yes, but imagine if it's shut down, all the spergs and catladies there will come here. So you better fight for their freedumbs of speech and shit.

Kiwifarms is radical centrism taken to it's logical conclusion. Just pure cringe.

>boomer doesn't know internet culture

I like MTG because she triggers people to no end, but let's not forget she's a blonde boomer foid

True. I'm going to make a meme about this.

Kiwifarms trannies flew too close to the sun and swatted a sitting congresswoman

You know what would be really funny? If she would le trigger Israel.

Where do you think all the 2016 tourists went?

I am a faggot who loves gossip/drama/rubber necking whatever is going online and kiwifarms is just the most who-cares-shit. Like "someone made a tweet and really really read into it just the right way it's super cringe"

And yeah no. Sorry but you have to at least try to make it interesting.

This is hacker known as Any Forums tier

Kiwifarms is basically what Any Forums used to be

NO CENSORSHIP CUNT
her career is over now

Why would they go after her?

>tranny gayops attack farms, MTG at the same time, false flag claim to be the farms to MTG
>MTG takes bait, issues milquetoast politician statement about farms

in the end when the dust settles it's only going to end with more people realizing how batshit trannies are

pic related, it's the bunker from which the gayops were conducted

Attached: steve i mean alice.jpg (1024x581, 132.3K)

Mediocre minds discuss people
Average minds discuss events
Great minds call people niggers on Any Forums

Damn so kiwifarms really are trannies. And here I thought it was just a meme. Bye kiwifags

You're retarded and I will never have sex with you.