All we do is so pointless

You guys ever sat down, on a clear night, and just gazed upon the stars? All those stars, all those planets... They don't care for us. We are nothing, in the grand scheme of things. We will exist, and be gone, in a blink of an eye, on a galactic scale. Out there, a billion stars, and a billion more for every billion of a galaxy, will burn out and cease to exist, and there will be nothing left of us, to be rembered.

What are the political implications, of our futility?

Attached: Van_Gogh_-_Starry_Night_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1200x950, 535.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-61423796
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It must be nice to have no Soul, no Duty.
You can wax poetic about nothingness, because that's what's inside you.

Death to kikes

Attached: 100IQ.png (827x1026, 956.08K)

>a thread died for this
Could the thread even been said to have existed in the first place? Because, on a long enough scale, and the galactic scale sure is looooong, even a couple of thousan years really is nothing.

Attached: nedladdning (2).jpg (276x183, 5.01K)

Speak for yourself God loves me so much and takes care of me life is good and gigabased for it has no end.
Praise God thank you Jesus.

Basedjaks aside, don't you kinda feel it? You ever stared into the vastness, and felt that... ahh fuck I don't know.
Isn't it kinda cool, to be part of it all? All these fucking humongous masses of matter and gasses swirling around, and here we are, just wanting to grill for God's sake! Isn't it kinda cool? Idk....

You will come back. This we don't matter in the grand universe bs is rehashed cultural subversion. Everything is relative and nothing matters. The evil destruction of all our core morals and values is not based on any need. If you really are a good person you don't need to decide what is good or bad. You already know it, in your heart. You also don't judge yourself for acting not "good" too. The whole point is to accept yourself and not to forget what you are. Unlimited being and potential. Not nothing like you are saying op.

Just enjoy the simple things because what the fuck else is there?

Forget the stars, there's spaceships orbiting the earth. Who's they are, I have no idea.

Why did God create an entire galaxy, an entire universe, just for us to wonder at His greatness? It's so weird... all these stars, all these planets.... I mean, why can I sit jere, on a soccer field, pondering my insignificance, when out there there is a billion black holes and neutroner stars? I am nothing when compared to the grandeur of all of creation. Why even brothers with humans, when you can create supernovas?

The stary night by Van Gogh, based.

I watch the sky every night walking the Dog I see 3 or 4 UFOs a year

also say a MASSIVE green fire ball a few months back, complete with what sounded like a sonic boom.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-61423796

You might be small compared to a galaxy, but you are a galaxy in your own right. Compared to a proton or electron you are an entire fucking universe. Remember that when you feel small.

They are ours. We where granted life on this, essentially little Eden. And we squandered it. Once per every 4 trillion sqaure light years, life is permitted to exist. And we fucked it up.

How do we know the stars arent just some backdrop? All we have is nasas word for it that space is real. And we all know how full of shit and freemasons nasa is.

Attached: 10_TexasFreemason.jpg (935x1045, 1013.27K)

You are here basically doing a set of reps for your spiritual growth imho - you will probably come back and do it again once you’re done here

You give life meaning. Simple as.

Irrelevant. There are storms on Jupiter that are larger than our entire planet.

They do kinda look like foliage. Maybe I'm just sitting under a large tree, maybe I'm just lettibg my mind go wild. But, where do all the satelites go, then? If not out there? In the vast, un-caring darkness?

Insert w40k imperium parade video here that says to conquer the stars

Attached: there is no enemy.jpg (1920x1080, 331.08K)

Yes, I've seen the night sky before with no lights for miles around to fuck it up. You can see the faint glow of the milky way if your eyes adjust enough. And you know what? I don't feel insignificant or lesser. I think it's neat to be able to observe such things with your own two eyes. It's neat that you(your consciousness and body) is a product of the universe, staring back at itself. It sounds like you need to work on letting your ego go, even just a little bit. It's easy to get wrapped up in everyday bullshit to where that becomes your world, and you forget what you're apart of. Where a sudden realization after staring into the night sky can make you feel such feelings of insignificance, You're either young, ego driven, or both. Accept yourself for who you truly are and come join the baboon-nigger hating club with the rest of us, user.

>You guys ever sat down, on a clear night, and just gazed upon the stars?

I just did this and feel great.
The trick is to become aware of the commentator in your head and don't identify with him. Just stay in the present with all senses on max. If thoughts arise ignore them.

There is a lot of freedom in OPs idea. We need to worry about..... nothing. All is unfolding just as it should. We can be a homeless drug addict or a king, the outcome is the same.
We can marry 5 times and have 23 kids or we can stay home our whole life and avoid the world.

We are here and gone in the blink of an eye.

Oh well. Just pondering. Gonna go back to star gazing now. 0/10, do not reccomend

>where do all the satelites go, then?
Probably they never even leave the ground.

>They are ours.
>flag

Somalians pirate in space?

Other way around

I am a super interesting immortal spiritual being trapped in this nonsense dream of an """uni"""verse

Yep, but then I realize I still have to get up and pay my dues or starve to death, and suddenly my life matters again. What happens outside of earth's orbit is irrelevant.

sometimes I wonder why even live in the first place? living without purpose isn't living at all

Attached: E11bnQUWQAYrBje-1024x656.jpg (1024x656, 209.39K)