How can you be opposed to racemixing as a Christian?

This is part 2 of my previous thread: To quickly recap my position, I believe the Christian message of spiritual equality is inconsistent with the reality of racial differences in intelligence, moral character and behavior, and therefore the ultimate goal of modern Christianity is to racemix the world into one brown mass without distinctions in these categories, so the Christian narrative actually fits reality instead of contradicting it.

Attached: christians-support-this.webm (400x400, 658.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/hiddentruthvideos/231
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The replies I got were:
>That's not real Christianity, this tiny sect I follow is the true Faith
No true Scotsman fallacy
>Go read this book, no I won't explain the argument in this thread
If a particular argument in a book is good, you should be able to reproduce it in the thread without requiring me to do your homework for you
>Non-whites are not humans, therefore racemixing is bestiality
Ironically this sort of genuine bigotry is necessary in order to justify your opposition to racemixing
You can't admit that a race or even individuals of a race are equal to you in any way, or else there's no reason they can't racemix with your people
>Old Testament verses admonishing Hebrews for mixing with Canaanites because the children adopted Canaanite religious practices
Old Testament laws apply to Hebrews and Jews, not to Gentiles. These restrictions were replaced with the New Testament, where Jew and Greek (representing all Gentiles) were elevated to equality by Paul
>Europe dominated the world, therefore Christianity was responsible
Yet we don't see this kind of dominance elsewhere in the world where non-white peoples adopted Christianity. In fact the oldest converts to Christianity were the kingdoms of Ethiopia and Armenia, neither of which are notable in history otherwise
Furthermore most of Christian theology is in fact based on pre-Christian Greek philosophy rather than religious dogma
I don't hate Christians or Christianity and I am fully open to being disproven, so fire away

Steven Anderson is a false teacher preaching another Gospel.

Attached: StevenAnderson83583838693.jpg (1080x1080, 344.84K)

Judaism is in the opposite extreme, where there is a completely separate set of ethics between Jews and Gentiles, famously codified in the Talmud but hinted at in the Old Testament as well.
Even in the New Testament, Jesus himself compares preaching to the Gentiles as equivalent to throwing pearls at swine

Attached: 1661045777078905.jpg (854x974, 202.18K)

Pic related nigger retard.

Attached: beastsofthefield.png (944x992, 124.2K)

Babel

On the other hand, Hinduism has a universally consistent set of moral principles but also retains a racially defined caste system, because they understood that their connected to the Vedic religion was dependent on their biological connection to the race that created it

Attached: the-rise-of-popular-hinduism-8-728.jpg (728x546, 62.42K)

Look there are some foolish things pastor Anderson believes in like the Earth being round and that African-Americans can adapt into society but we all make mistakes

This is old testament, beasts are all goyim, including you and me
As Pat Robertson would say, "you all are God's Chosen People (referring to Jews), we are just the Christians "

Babel refers to mixing all nations under one single nation
E Michael Jones would argue that an African can become, say, a Pole, if he learns the Polish language and embraces Catholicism
In this system the shell of Polish culture survives but the racial element dissolves, and Christians have no argument against this

Watch this if you actually want to know. Although you probably lit don’t and is just another anti-Christian poster with Christianity living rent free in your head :)

t.me/hiddentruthvideos/231

Attached: AAAA69FA-9D4D-4B42-B519-D898DBC6CF0B.png (294x293, 155.56K)

What about racemixing with non whites that do adapt to society?

Jesus wasn't a social reformer. The NT says nothing about race mixing or immigration.

I already predicted this answer
>go look at xyz source
>no, I'm not going to make their argument in this thread, you have to go find it yourself
Point to the scripture that says racemixing is immoral

No true Scotsman doesn’t work like that faggot

Reminder that racial hated from whites to non whites is due to moral equality = open to racemixing
If we whites had a cultural and religious tradition that supported us preserving our bloodlines instead of mixing them out, we would have no reason to be hostile to other races

Attached: 1661247733562315.jpg (1024x681, 167.22K)

I'm muslim, but anyone claiming racemixing is a sin in either christianity or islam is massivley delusional. Especially when you can't determine what race even is per say. Is a Yemeni and an Indian the same race? Is an Armenian and a Greek the same race? Sure there's a wide gap between Europeans and Niggers, but when it comes to most other races, there defintiley is grey area.

Pic related kinda

Attached: twins.jpg (634x927, 141.56K)

Mainstream Christian sects and their positions on racemixing are what matters, not some tiny irrelevant cult that segregates from society

>Point to the scripture that says racemixing is immoral
Bro did you not get the point of the tower of babel?

Scripture doesn't say it's immoral, neither did the religions Christianity displaced. What's your point?

I agree with you on your position
In the case of Europeans, we are descended from the Aryan race, and this would be the bloodline we want to preserve

Attached: rqn7zs3.png (1888x1644, 1.18M)

race mixing destroys 2 cultures at the same time. It's inherently not good for a tribe or culture. You could argue it's neutral at best, but it's clearly not "good".

Explain how the tower of Babel applies to race instead of culture
The Aryan religion defined itself racially, you can see these parallels in both the Vedic religion and even the entomology of the word Aryan itself, being both an ethnonym and also one possessed of noble qualities

You can come up with these rational arguments, but they aren't scriptural
Christians would simply say that their religion is their culture, and that it's not tied to race

I don't want it in my nation. No more explanations "as a Christian" no mullato PARIAHS, no kike SHILLS.

Fuck and kill yourself leaf kiketard.

Attached: 1661360260539348.png (1303x921, 108.89K)