BREAKING UK NEWS:

BREAKING UK NEWS:

MUSLIM GANG BREAK INTO HOME AND GANGRAPE AND MURDER 9 YEAR OLD WHITE BRITISH GIRL INFRONT OF HER MOTHER

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11137799/We-justice-Family-tragic-nine-year-old-Olivia-muslim-gang-rape-shooting.html

[pictured little Olivia Pratt-Korbel]

>Olivia's heartbroken uncle Peter Korbel said: 'Our family will remember this picture of my beautiful niece with happiness and pride... this tiny cheeky little girl with the Korbel attitude thrown in and then some xx but to the scum that's done this, this picture is going to haunt you for the rest of your days.'
>Merseyside Police refused to publicly identify the suspect, but earlier said a 35-year-old man injured in the rape and shooting would be recalled to prison for breaching the terms of his release.
>Amid mounting anger over the killings, Kieran Mullan, Conservative MP for Crewe and Nantwich, told MailOnline today: 'The reality is it is a relatively small number of persistent and determined criminals responsible for making the rest of us suffer and, of course, horrendously on this occasion.

Attached: 61657691-11142193-Undated_photo_of_Olivia_Pratt_Korbel_who_was_shot_dead_at_her_ho-a-51_1661356713596.jpg (962x1604, 90.29K)

Her mom probably voted for this.

you goit a loicense for that willy? No? Ah yer a muzzie no worries then mate keep on with the in-an-out cheers

OP is such a homo.

It says she was just killed. No mention of rape at all. They were chasing someone else and he went into her house and then they shot the mom and her,.

No they didn't you lying shill fuck.

>no mention of race or religion
>no gangrape
Could easily have been niggers, they typically are behind gun crimes in the UK, but can't rule out a gypsy feud either, specially since it's Liverpool.

In the article it mentions the mother tried to stop the gunman from getting in, she should've just let him run through and chase the other guy. She and her daughter died trying to protect someone. Also no mention of rape in the article.

Phew, she wasn't raped, she was just killed in her own home, i feel better already

Attached: 1565525831601.gif (240x184, 573.46K)

at least no one has called the mother racist

>MUSLIM GANG BREAK INTO HOME AND GANGRAPE AND MURDER 9 YEAR OLD WHITE BRITISH GIRL INFRONT OF HER MOTHER

source ?

where is the gangrape? the story reads about murder... this is clickbait lol

After what the poms did to Rhodesia and South Africa, this makes my heart sing. After Rhodesia and South Africa saved their pathetic beta asses, they turned on their children like the cowardly sacks of shit they are. Fuck the POM's, die in your multicultural hell hole. All Rhodesians are laughing at your suffering.

Remember the Hunyani Viscount Down

Attached: IMG-20211112-WA0004.jpg (800x505, 233.21K)

Where's the muslim outrage?
All sand nigs should be deported

Thats not the point asshole, it's that the OP is a well poisoning, disingenuous faggot.

to be fair let's be completely real with ourselves, she would have grown up to use tinder and ride the CC, at least dying as a kid means god sends her straight to heaven before she is indoctrinated into degeneracy by society.

>Saffer "refugee"
You left your fellow saffers at the mercy of raping baboons, you coward, you ignoble honourless beast.

Fuck off rabbi kike
They were white I live near there
Fuck pakis too but at least tell the truth

Oh look it's the fake article posting retard

do you enjoy spreading disinformation on the internet?

Please bongs, do fucking anything at all.

ITT muzdogs

look at them acting muzdogs would never do something like this

watch some poster below saying the girl shouldn't have worn provocative clothing and should have worn hijab

there was even a news item where muzdog immigrants in the UK raped a schoolgirl, killed her, cut her into pieces and added them in the pies in the bakery they were working in to hide evidence

l tried to find it but jewgle hides it so well, and instead shows news items about islamaphobia

found the moozie asswipe

I think hes saying (((they)))always lie about these things and pay off the victims, the FBI agent on ophra wondfurry was all the evidence I needed to know they will lie, on top of hiding train camera assaults

I'm a Rhodesian you fucking low class low DNA strength, mud island orc. The real men left to the colonies, only to have these jealous little fags use politics and our own money against us. Fucking die in your kaffir infested, sand-kaffir run shithole.

Attached: IMG-20211112-WA0018.jpg (400x399, 45.24K)

Oi m8, that ain't propa bri'ish of ya, if you "asians" keep dis up 'ell av ta giv ya a stern warning, yeah? Watch yerself m8

nobody voted for it