Laugh at rentcucks thread

Why are they so adamant about not getting a loan to live in a house like most mature adults?

Attached: hooker.png (552x619, 69.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

igotstandardsbro.com/results?minAge=18&maxAge=85&excludeMarried=false&race=0&minHeight=0&excludeObese=false&minIncome=180000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are they so adamant about not getting a loan to live in a house like most mature adults?
they often can't get one because the houses are too expensive where they work, they don't make enough, and their job is shit and only temporary

>$3100 per week
No way that is real. That is more than almost everybody’s net income.

Poorfag detected

if i'm treated like dirt I will act like dirt

Attached: notmyproblem.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

3.1k a week, that's like 148k a year. You gotta make atleast 180k pre taxes to afford that. That's an insane amount of money for rent.

>No way that is real
they could simply be saying "we want you to move out" but not literally saying it

>IJ Hooker
Jesus

no you would have to make 4X 180k to be approved for the lease. you would have to make 720k pre tax

Because in many cases the supposed benefits of owning a home go away when you factor in maintenance, and that rising home prices include all the new construction, not your house.
That, and you're exposed to a leveraged investment with a huge % of your net worth. in 2016 I knew many people who still hadn't recovered to their 2008 losses.

>t. realtor

Attached: 1655167398916.gif (338x400, 2.49M)

It's more than likely a commercial property, you dolts.

I live in Jersey and any non trash apartment will go for $2k.
For a full house 3.1k is about expected.

>t.Moneylet

It says per WEEK, not per month, dingus.

>Sign a one-year lease agreement with the monthly rent stipulated
>Literally illegal for landlord to increase the rent until the agreement expires
wow so difficult

Now I feel retarded.
It's probably some dude perpetually staying at a hotel.
Or San Franciscans are still paying top dollar to live on the designated shitting streets.

See the thing that I find concerning is that if I can clearly see that shit is utterly fucked that must mean there's not much time left. Now stands back while I cracks a few tinnies and get me ute bogged in the dunes cunts.

This time next year I'll be living in the mountains with a $400 mortgage. I couldn't be happier to get out of where I am.

HAHAHAH 3,1K A WEEK?

This is a joke no? Who the fuck pays anyone that amount? Must be like 400 square feet house then with swimming pool and free massages from the Thai lady living in the attic.

what a shit fake. do better next time user

>Oops I dropped this match in a bucket of gasoline, sorry bro

>$3100/wk
>$443/day
I would live in Trump hotel instead

igotstandardsbro.com/results?minAge=18&maxAge=85&excludeMarried=false&race=0&minHeight=0&excludeObese=false&minIncome=180000 at least 5% men make it in the U.S. (4% are married even)

More like "we want you to leave a dead fish in the air vents and cement in the plumbing when you move out"

It's either commercial property, week was a typo, or they're just trying to get the guy out of there. Rentlets think they actually own the places they rent and often insist on staying despite the new owner wanting them gone.

Can't raise rent in the middle of an active lease. You can only raise rent when it's time for a new lease. Fake and gay.