"I'm the bad guy? How'd that happen? I did everything they told me to

>"I'm the bad guy? How'd that happen? I did everything they told me to.
twitter.com/YALiberty/status/1562492432607875074

Attached: 2727358358.png (572x745, 235.23K)

He'll never be as bad a guy as I am.

Haha, America's turning into Europe.

>I had to deal with a shitty situation
>You should never fix the shitty situation, and everything should stay bad forever, because I personally wouldn't benefit if you fixed it now
what a self-centered cunt

Not seeing the issue here. One person can afford to pay, and the other can't, so the government helps them out. This other person just sounds entitled. "Wahhh, even though I'm financially better off, I want free stuff too!"

boomers be like nooooo you can't have a house, it'll affect my home value!

>I had it bad so that's why everybody else must have it bad as well!

That's literally such a boomer view.

House?

Attached: Burgers?.jpg (225x225, 8.84K)

Your daughter didn't have to pay interest on her loans for 10 years

Don't worry. You'll actually have it worse.

The government is doing this all on purpose. They are trying to disincentivize responsible choices and people having agency, so that government can step in and fill the vacuum. Of course once they do, they have even more control over your livelihood and entire being, which is the ultimate prize for them.

Especially when you realize that that same guy would be 100% in support of this and happy about it if it had come out early enough to benefit from.
This is the typical mindset of a boomer. If you watch how American laws have changed over time, you'll notice that tons of laws got passed that benefit and give money to young people when the boomers are young. Then the laws all changed to benefit middle aged people as boomers turned middle aged. Now all the laws are designed to benefit elderly people and fuck over the young. You think that's a coincidence? Fuck no.

>"Wahhh, even though I'm financially better off, I want free stuff too!"
This is exactly it. Even if he wasn't really that much better off financially, he just wanted to get a new car and go on vacation like his buddy. Sucks to have a daughter I guess.

America’s turning into Europe and Europe is turning into America. Soon we’ll all be equally shit.

If you take out a loan then you have to pay it back.

ywnbaw

>Europe is turning into America
More like turning into Kabul. We're turning into our own shithole.

>$10,000 relief
This isn't even that much of a help when your feminist poetry PHD cost you $85k

I went to a decent state college and paid back everything I owed and I'm only 25. What kind of retarded failure takes out $100,000 in loans, gets an irrelevant degree and then hitches about being in debt?

>uses the 9/11 heroes act to pass it
>the war reasoning is covid
i can't stop laughing
this country is fucked

Attached: 1344906583482.jpg (581x593, 51.61K)

laws should be decided based on what is the most beneficial to society at large, not by what benefits bankers the most or fulfills the most stipulations in contracts.

not so retarded now am i?

NOOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PAY 50% INTEREST LOANS TO JEWS SO YOU CAN GET A DIPLOMA FROM A JEW SO YOU CAN WORK FOR A JEW ITS NOT FAIR WHY ARE YOU DISSOLVING THE DEBT OF WHITE EDUCATED PEOPLE NOOOOO

*bitches not hitches

get screwed and pay more than your share through taxes
isn't it grand, goy?

Any Forums

First

retards

It's kinda shitty to bail out the retards who never paid their loans back and don't do anything for the good goys who saved hard to reduce their student debt.

Oh well. Sucks to be financially responsible in burgerstan I suppose.