British Prime Minister: I don't give a shit if British people freeze to death

... just as long as people who didn't vote for me think I'm some kind of hero.

Attached: jewkraine.png (802x398, 79.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKOo8rd6T7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Boris Johnson
all british are scum

>Russia's "inevitable manipulation of energy prices"
WTF why does Britain let Putin come into the country and mess with the energy billing system?

My nigga i do NOT FUCKING CARE about Ukrainian blood I care about ENGLISH PEOPLE.
QUIT THIS FUCKING GLOBALISM AND INTERNATIONALISM.
LET THEM FIGHT THE FUCKING WAR THEMSELVES AND WHOEVER WINS WINS.
BUT NO LETS MAKE THE WORKING CLASS JOE PAY WHILE WE SIT IN LONDON SUCKING CORPORATE AND KIKE DICK

Time for you to starve to defend my fellow je-, uh, I mean, western freedom and democracy, goyim

BJ cares more about a shithole halfway around the world than the people who vote for him.
Very shocked.

Why can't I donate blood to pay my bills?

British NIMBYism is what killed fracking in this country. Not only fracking but also high yield farming, affordable single family homes, industry, transport infrastructure and everything else that resulted in us becoming a pathetic (((services economy))).
I want people to starve and freeze so next time a planning proposal is put forth to start a fracking operation right on their back garden or build a coal power plant near the local school they will be too hungry and cold to say an iota against it.

I'm getting the sort of vibe from when Churchill said he would pick the devil over Hitler when it came to forming a cricket team. I guess parliament is still upholding their old goals of turning Britain into hell on earth.

Someone better tell Boris he is the leader of the UK and not the Ukraine and to start looking after his own people instead before he gets thrown out of - oh wait he is getting thrown the fuck out.

Damn, at least you're not speaking German

Just think, we could've solved so many problems by just letting covid kill off all the OAPs

oh boy.. you're in for a rude awakening

A cull of the unproductive underclass would save a lot of money

unironically he's the greatest scum in all this. at first when it looked like the Ukies and Russian gonna reach a deal in the first days of the war after the russians pulled out from around kiev he rush to Zelensky and told him to fight. same as when Shultz Macron and Draghi came to Zelesnky to offer him an EU candidacy statues if he agrees to a deal with russia he then rush a day after they left and told Zelesnky to fight. today was his visit to Zelesnky after Erdogan met with Zelesnky and offered to arrange a meeting between him and Putin in Turkey . guess what he told Zelesnky? to fight

imagine how many Ukrainians died because of those two

Attached: DEA6EB1A-D111-456C-B9F8-A9DF7EBA3795.jpg (500x620, 141.07K)

cool it with the antisemitism ukraine is england's greatest ally goy

Yeah, maybe these crooks shouldn't have installed a puppet government in ukraine, escalated til the current point, shipped al sort of weapon systems there and enacted sanctions that ONLY HURT WESTERN POPULATIONS.

Revolution when?

he needed a distraction, literally every time he's in trouble at home he flew to ukraine

Boris Johnson works for the British Empire. The British Empire holds the countries of Britain as imperial provinces. The British Empire means to destroy England and kill the English.

The British Empire means to murder every Englishman, woman and child.

Boris Johnson works for the British Empire. He is a good employee.

good thing he'll be out soon tho i suspect the next one will be just as anti russian whatever the cost as he is. there is something extremely anti russian in the British establishment. even after ww2 just when they all finished with Germany together Churchill jumped out of his chair and started with all the iron curtain shit. the English are more anti russian then even the Americans and they dont give a shit about the cost.

Because our dear leaders sold it all off for a "quick buck" as you burgers would say. Now we don't produce any energy we buy it all, along with water. I mean, these retards looked at the money they could make NOW and didn't give a flying fuck about what would/could happen in the future. They're all greedy short sighted fuckheads.

Attached: 1641167024828.jpg (229x220, 6.28K)

We just do what the Americans want overseas. It's so disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKOo8rd6T7s

But none of it is connected nor adds up. Is most of the population seriously this retarded?

The next PM will unironically be a WEF minion.