I guess this is it

>"A digital native form of safe central bank money could enhance stability by providing the neutral trusted settlement layer in the future financial system," Rehn said, echoing recent comments by U.S. Federal Reserve Vice Chair Lael Brainard.

In what conceivable universe is a currency that's under complete control of a totally illegitimate globalist government a "safe" option?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 00-58-02 ECB's Rehn sees several benefits to possible digital euro.png (1301x677, 691.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
blockworks.co/former-ripple-advisor-michael-barr-will-supervise-the-federal-reserve/
federalregister.gov/documents/2021/12/08/2021-26568/reserve-requirements-of-depository-institutions#:~:text=The Regulation D amendments set,from $182.9 million in 2021).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>say a thoughtcrime within earshot of your phone or public surveillance device
>50 dollars is automatically deducted from your account for violating the ToS of FED SmartBux™ via trustless smart contract

Just stuff like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0

As someone who doesn't understand crypto at all what does this even mean

It means your money can be linked to auto-executing smart contracts that deduct money from or sets limits on your account based on your behavior. They're pretty much replacing currency as you know it with digital coupons with all sorts of rules attached.

>contracts
So still something that I'm signing my name on and consenting to

The alternative is literally not being able to use money.

The words? They mean nothing.
The idea? Infinite money printing without even the cost bank notes or coins.

Are these gallons of water fucked up in here?lj

It seems implausible to me that I'd somehow be prohibited from purchasing burgers by the state for not supporting trans rights on Twitter or something

More importantly it means
>you won't even own your money
>and you will be happy until you engage in wrongthink

Its another overblown nothingburger.

You don't own your money in the bank.

Who said anything about the state? Plenty of dissidents in the West have been "de-banked" as they say. Once they get rid of cash, anyone de-banked is pretty much doomed to be a nigger stuck in public housing on UBI.

Why not? They want you dead. That's all there is to it. Not through outright murder yet but they motivate people to stop breeding and finish up with their lives as soon as they can.

buy XRP you retards
blockworks.co/former-ripple-advisor-michael-barr-will-supervise-the-federal-reserve/

I feel like the biggest example of this is Trudeau with the chud truckers and even then the bluecheckmarkgentsia was a little like "uhhh"

>the FED will buy my bags if I buy into their beta test

lmao

Precisely, and after this all money will always be in banks.
>banks own all money in existence
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this.

>trusted
YOU CAN TRUUUSSST UUUSSS....

Attached: 1654532444886.jpg (1200x600, 98.81K)

Canada just did it a few months ago

Attached: 1632690054594.jpg (540x578, 39.69K)

Its not good for you in any way. Cash and precious metals can be traded in private, the latter is actually worth something whereas cash is atleast tangible (though worthless)

This is a system of total control and tracking of your finances. You be naughty and suddenly find out that you have no access to the economy. A human who cannot participate in economic activity is worse off than a wild animal. You cannot legally live like animals can and you will not be able to live like a human either.

Reminder that the Federal Reserve is requiring banks to keep zero percent of their reserves on hand in case of a crisis.

federalregister.gov/documents/2021/12/08/2021-26568/reserve-requirements-of-depository-institutions#:~:text=The Regulation D amendments set,from $182.9 million in 2021).