I hope the back pain was worth it

Anyways, get back to paying off my student loan, tradie.

Attached: 1658696368062.jpg (1024x683, 118.07K)

goyslop

Once I hurt my back you mean I get to go on gibs for the next 50 years of my life?!? Oh noserinos!!!

>a healthy life involves frequent exercise
>blue collar jobs oftentimes involve stretching and exercise via the laborious tasks you must perform
>perform tasks improperly, don't take care of your body, lift with your back instead of your legs
>"oh noo! my back!"
your fault for lifting improperly and spending your free time watching TV and eating junk food.
Stay fit and a blue collar job can be beneficial for your health.
also it's not like white collar workers have an exception for staying healthy. If you work an office job you still need to exercise frequently and/or hit the gym multiple times a week to stay healthy.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-24 Miz6tpnyjR0HoisJccm6sGpJaeqrKdAbkuCA7S2e_3o png (WEBP Image, 576 × 1024 pixels) - Scaled (98%).png (565x1005, 1.26M)

I find it hilarious that my BA in History will be paid for (in part) by some redneck trucker who probably never read a book in his life

I find it hilarious that you got a BA in History.

Gottim

Attached: happy mel.jpg (682x682, 63.76K)

you best hope Ol' Cornpop doesn't start forgiving postgrad loans too, or you'll be on the hook for another $10k

going on disability is a legal process, white men are not eligible.

He can't get you a degree worth a damn though

Attached: grevais.jpg (1024x615, 79.12K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

I find it hilarious that after four years of adult day care you still capitalized "history" and forgot to put a period at the end of your sentence.

J.D. is a pretty decent degree if I can say so myself. with Biden's $10k deduction my overall education expenses went down to $68k, which is pretty sweet.

Geez this cuts you deep doesn't it

>68k for a meme diploma

>which is pretty sweet
On a sinking ship how much is a history degree worth. You should look that up studying history and all considering you're contributing to the sinking

Attached: boomer.gif (128x109, 12K)

You're paying for my music degree! Music! Hahahahahah who's the loser now!

Too bad you’ll never get a job with your worthless degree

always wondered this myself.
what the fuck are you wagies doing to fuck yourselves up so bad? are you all getting hazed by boomer managers to over exert yourself? or getting shamed by coworkers into not wearing PPE?

Stop replying to memeflag posts. He just wants attention, you dont even know if he is a US citizen.

Most trades guys are fucking retards in how they perform tasks. Workplace safety is boring as shit but, it is there for a reason.

>exercise via the laborious tasks you must perform
Yeah-yeah, I'm pretty sure those repetitive moves while under strain and pressure are a great way to preserve one's health.
How are your hernias? What was your medical bill last year?

stop replying to newfags replying to bait

$65k starting salary here in Tennessee. with bonuses that's 6 digits within 5 years.

>memeflag trying this hard
(you) poor cautionary tale, (you)...

I see white color fags smugging about this all the time while they're cholesterol ridden soiboys or skeleton men. It's weird ass cope for how inactive and unhealthy you are.

lmao ya right. I know someone with a history degree and he teaches high school kids

Ok so if it was starting why wouldn't you say its your salary. Sounds like you didn't make the cut or you're a troll

Attached: implying.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Once again - how are your hernias? What was your medical bill last year?

>missed the J.D. part

I've been doing this shit for 8 years now. In fact another two years and I'd miss Biden bucks.

And any trades person will tell you 2 and half hours of that non-stop repetitive motion will start resulting in catabolic breakdown. You're just a young fragile mortal who hasn't put his body through the gauntlet of time yet.

white color goys often fall into the "hard work is for poor people" meme and apply it to their own health. They forget they are human beings that need exercise to stay happy and healthy.
That's why they usually get fat.

I honestly hate both sides of this argument because you're whores. The Left blends over to take it so long as they think they benefit from it, never worrying about how much power they give to the government, and the Right keeps glorifying work, of which derides innovations and lionizes inefficiencies. I hate human so much.

>the Right keeps glorifying work, of which derides innovations and lionizes inefficiencies. I hate human so much.
Unironically kill yourself. Efficiency and Independence are mutually exclusive. You are a giga faggot who exudes weakness in everything you do. That's the real reason why you hate humanity.

i got a BA in history, it taught me to think critically and analyze sources, as well as communicate ideas effectively in written and spoken communication. the STEM meme is pushed by technocrats who want to control the minds of the population, a society which values what we call "liberal arts" is a society capable of reflecting on information which poses a threat to autocrats. you are a retarded faggot and i am astrally dragging my balls across your forehead. you might feel a slight tingling sensation in the general area of your third eye

you took a $90k loan to get a degree, all to make less than $100k?

>t. no degree programmer making $150k with 5 yoe

unironically not even mad though. kind of refreshing that the govt did something other than give money to israel #1 and #2.

Nobody cares dude. Your still a weakling that has to beg the government for crumbs, Im still making bank on real estate. Though its good that you studied history, perhaps you can explain to all of us how fiat currencies always end, and why.

its great that you tried to better yourself, and certainly reading will do that. However the requisite knowledge to game the system doesnt come from adult day care. In fact, you would have been better off workign for a year at H&R block, learning to prepare taxes and studying investing, economics and monetary cycles. Back in 2008 I lost my job, I applied at H&R block, and did thier course, spent the spring prepapring hundreds of tax forms, and soaked it all up. Since then I havent paid over 300$ in annual income taxes. I incorporated my name and havent looked back.

They WONT teach you what you need to know to navigate the system, you have to learn it yourself. If our education systems were worth a damn, you wouldnt be in debt. They'd be teaching you about taxes, your rights when interacting with government agents, how to acquire property and other meaningful life lessons.

Im happy to hear you got some tax relief.

>glorifying work
Insisting that people be personally responsible for themselves and their actions is not "glorifying work." Be a lazy fuck all you want. Don't take my money to pay off your loans.

Stupid fucking worthless communist.

enjoy never owning a house, a boat or having a wife
theres truth to this for sure, but getting hurt in the trades you cant fix it. office pains can be fixed

t. tradie

Fuck you. You're all overly indulgent whores. If our ancestors knew how much labor we could eliminate but don't, they'd want to kill us and take it themselves. Great machines that can grow food for a million men, only requiring hundreds, and yet we still have hungry people. What a fucking joke. All while be build homes for addicts and usperers.

holy based humanities chad

Thanks for the $20k tradies! Sorry you didn't go to college but it's probably for the best.

oh fuck off. try wearing all of your PPE and practice even just a single safety protocol and you will be hazed or fired