Is it true that in the third world ordinary white dudes are celebrities?

Any experiences fellas?

Attached: F1FA901E-A7E3-44B0-AA1A-D5E30CCB8100.jpg (807x780, 293.58K)

it's good to be the king i guess

I have known fob hindus and they are hillarious liars. They're like jews but if jews got hit on the head and were 80 IQ. He probably is telling people that he is a billionaire CEO and took a picture with a white guy to say that he just got back from a trip to Britain and that white guy was Elon Musk.

India is the perfect location for Mr. Beast to become comfortable with his Crohn's disease

yes if you go outside the normal tourist areas in places like Africa, India, Asia, people will all be interested in what you're doing, the general assumption is that you're like some kind of good omen, like if a white person is coming money and opportunity must be coming, so the smarter ones will basically roll the red carpet out for you. There's also a sort of assumption that if you're a white man that they should leave you alone, because if anything happens to you someone rich will be angry and come looking for you with cops.

This doesn't apply to white women, who are generally seen as airheaded and easy marks.

Yes. In the empire of dirt

Will Indian men harass me and beg me to marry their daughter?

hahaha exactly this, he is going to use it to brag to his friends or try and weasel a business deal.
Same thing if you are tall and white in south america, tons of women will throw themselves at you and want to take a photo to show their friends.

If you can stand the smell of sewer diving

Kek

Built for BIC

>l am white !!1

so looks like beast is being overtaken by indian channels, just like that useless pewdiefaggot

good riddance

Good morning sir

good morning sir!

Attached: 2763116fb4777340b3380930d8a37dd1-compressed-f47e.jpg (480x658, 87.58K)

6’6” white guy. People were constantly asking to have their photo taken with me. Very awkward. Pic rel.

Attached: 1D15ABAE-FC14-471D-A093-D25B0675D7BE.jpg (1099x1443, 1.8M)

I thought mrbeast is like 5 foot 6.

kek

Yes. At a local theme park I was approached by an entire family of southeast asians who all wanted their picture taken with me. I'm about 6'8" and 300 pounds, I kinda hope there's pictures of me in some Vietnamese living room with all their family members and they joke with each other about the time that American almost ate them.

Went to south Korea and same shit happened. Whole groups of school kids would come take pictures with me in museums because they had never seen a white person. All the women working in the hotels asked me if I was married and were aggressively hitting on me.

Good morning, sir.

I went to China on a senior highschool trip and it's true. The girls on the trip got most of the attention from chinks but I think at least everyone in the trip had a picture taken with some random chink off the street. I had a few that wanted to, the weirdest one was a chinee mother at the great wall wanted to take a photo of me and my nigger friend letting her toddler hold our legs to stay standing up. I agreed to it cause the chinee mama was hot

I hate Mr Basedabeast boy.
He has such a cuck and punchable face...
All his jewtube videos make the same onions face.

I hate him and the fat fuck nikokado fagvocado

Attached: TommyWiseau.jpg (1200x750, 67.25K)

>tall