Andrew Tate is banned in all (((social))) medias including here because his message is disguised white supremacy and is...

Andrew Tate is banned in all (((social))) medias including here because his message is disguised white supremacy and is reaching children

Both the jew jannies and the mongrel trannies here are terrified of him

>twitter.com/monopoly4equal/status/1560908935225393152

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 184957.png (554x558, 237.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/monopoly4equal/status/1560910513416146951
twitter.com/monopoly4equal/status/1560911570389139458
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude there’s a reason why jannies removed your second thread on this

my first thread of the new you faggot

Mods
Off topic spam

He's removed from gab, parler and kiwifarms?

White supremacy? I thought he was just spouting misoginy.

Which is based

Jannies off topic spam
Mods off topic e celeb spic Jew scamming smoking tattoo sexual trafficking spam

I think it's because he's spamming retard shit.

I can't wait till this fag is memory holed. Lame as fuck

You wouldn't know wgite supremacy if it fucked your loose nigger ass.

>including here
dumb fuck

Mods
Spam
This is his third fucking thread on it same flag same ip

Tate literally said only poor people care about race, fuck off with your advertising faggot.

It's hilarious that your mind immediately goes to these websites kek

utterly brainwashed shill

no one gives a shit about this idiot. stop shilling him.

Everyone understands that breaking the conditioning on one subject opens up your senses and you start going "wait, why do I believe black people are as smart as white people again?"

I literally would never have heard of him had people not screeched

Its more of a inorganic spam, advertising, name fagging situation here. He can post all here wants, if he wants to namefag so bad he could even use a trip i guess. But he himself is not banned or his views.

literally the most political guy at the moment talking about politics, kill yourself nasty obese brown transexual

Attached: 1651422528774.webm (1272x462, 2.24M)

He advocated for firmly saying no to women when they are bothering you and that is a big no no.

Fuck that. If he's talking about these issues, Zoomers are lapping it up, and the powers at be are actively deplatforming him—it's relevant and deserves a thread. I might've seen his chinless face enough for one lifetime, but he's unarguably based.

Mods
Mods
Mods

Mods
Mods
Mods

Mods
Mods
Mods

>OOOOOOH TEACHER IM TELLING ON UUUU
go to hell fatass. you're clearly the idiot in school that told the teacher on every fucking kid you fat sack of shit.

Attached: im telling im weporting sagefags s00ger u tard kid incel loser snitch rat bitch.jpg (334x500, 34.26K)

He's not banned here, he's just getting spammed so the threads get pruned. He doesn't need 5 threads simultaneously.

He can go to rumble and truth social.

look at this nigger mongrel transexual jew lmao you and your family will be raped and killed an I will masturbate thinking about it

Attached: 1651898459060.webm (638x460, 843.75K)

HE LITERALLY SAID HES OK WITH HIS GIRL DOING ONLY FANS AND HAS BROWN SKIN WHILE SCAMMING WHITE ZOOMERS ON POWER PONT SLIDES AND IS BEING CHARGED FOR SEX TRAFFICKING
SHUT THE FUCK UP

STOP SPAMMING THE E CELEB SHIT
HERE
XQC
HASAN
TATE
DESTINY

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

ikr. he's clearly the fat kid that told the teacher on everyone back in school. we should beat his ass online now.

Attached: amerimutt pepe cozy frog.png (225x225, 11.77K)

>WAAAAAAAH ITS A THREAD I DON'T LIKE THEREFORE I MUST SAGEEEEE
go back to r/volunteersforukraine fuckass

Attached: amerimutt projecting his niggers and problems onto other nations.jpg (800x908, 82.3K)

DO YOU NEED A SPIC JEW TO TELL YOU THAT WOMEN ARE RETARDED?
Holy fuck

Show your skin color right now then

look at how desperate this nigger obese jew transexual is, one more clear evidence that these Jews are terrified of him

also kill all niggers

>twitter.com/monopoly4equal/status/1560910513416146951

Attached: 1651878371632.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

You know Any Forumss user base is 15-18 year old virgins at this point since this guy keeps being spammed

show your foreskin then amerimutt

Attached: amerimutt ameripig jew.png (486x502, 13.67K)

Go pay for his course then
Makes 48 million scamming spics like you
Show your arm

because its a fun toy day time bully mc stinky ass!

Attached: british mutt child.png (1454x1774, 1.53M)

Lol screeching.

Show your skin color

What not man enough?

Better men than him have already been banned. I don't give a fuck about this retarded nigger.

This is not off topic. It's clearly ON topic. Censorship and demographics. There are dozen of threads without any political reference with 100+ bumps everyday. The mods are doing a very shit job.

If you don’t show your arm first I win
God I know you have dirty skin you can’t wash off in the shower
Show me your skin and I’ll show my foreskin

not going to pay for shit, the reason all the shill jew rats like you are afraid of him is because his messages are deprograming children from the mongrel obese utopia, the guy literally against immigration and often talk about it. Something that not even the gay conservatives are open about it

>twitter.com/monopoly4equal/status/1560911570389139458

>nigger
>disguised white supremacy

this is how the average second gen mongrel looks like btw

Attached: USA.jpg (937x868, 274.4K)

That wasn’t my reply to you dumbass

Yeah this ain't it, retard. Maybe try the next person that gets cancelled because this dude is an insufferable piece of trash that nobody should look up to.

Show your muddy skin you can’t wash off

Not man enough?

>That wasn’t my reply to you dumbass
you will never be white or a woman kys

Attached: 1652945987240.gif (235x174, 2.42M)

>the first person ever to talk about the mystery of the clown that hides from gay people
>gets censored
Tate is onto something and the powers that be can't stand it.

I don’t want to be a woman and I’m Aryan
Maybe stop worshiping brown people

>I'm tellin
kek

It’s takes 5 mins at most to show your skin color and not be doxxed

SHOW IT

He's a nigger, but still quite based. He doesn't say anything worse than what misandrists shit out daily all over both legacy media and social media.