During a news briefing...

>During a news briefing, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre outlined the benefits of the plan but skirted questions about who will pay for it when asked by Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy.

>"When you forgive debt, you're not just disappearing debt so who is paying for this?" Doocy asked.

>Jean-Pierre replied that once the pause on student loan payments is lifted at the end of 2022, the funds will "offset a lot of what we're doing as well."

>"When you think about the $4 billion that's going to go back into, as revenue, back into this process as folks paying their college tuition, that matters as well," she said. "We're doing this in a smart way. We're doing this in a way that's going to be effective."

Can someone explain how this works, I don't get it

Attached: 1636029988398.png (1080x608, 936.34K)

Empty criticism of The Pretender. Republicans ought to campaign on something beyond Biden bad.

any nudes of her?

Jews invented a couple 0s on paper, the federal government is just erasing those 0s. In fact, they make money since debt cancelation is taxable income. Simple.

She's telling FOX to pound sand and seethe.

Attached: 1655881928285.png (800x1200, 1.89M)

why not just cancel all debt?

500 BILLION FOR NIGGERS

You mean the diversity hire can't come up with a good lie?

sooo markets go brr again

seethe boomer

Attached: 1661126690239492.jpg (486x440, 11.29K)

Retards with degrees in gender studies are not suddenly gonna be less of a drag on society because you reward their stupid behaviors.

The lolconomist explanation would be something along the lines of 'stimulating economic activity'. College educated people spend their money with businesses instead of repaying loans, money goes back into economy and paying other people's salaries. Problem is everything is still outsourced; money is leaving the states in sizeable amounts. This won't do much. At best it's a ploy for votes

Fucking lol mate

obviously they have already written off these nigger/women loans and figure the same retards will run up new debt as soon as they are able after clearing this one.

forgiving student loan debt is fine but you have to forgive other debts, too.

You must be a single digit iq nigger like the one behind the podium

>You must be a single digit iq nigger like the one behind the podium

Attached: 1660855093338264.jpg (148x150, 6.22K)

>i gochu i gochu. i finna 360 on you ass my nigga

What an ugly nigger.
Stop putting niggers on TV

>$4 billion
>going to offset $400 billion
huh

they're just seeing how big far they can push the honking

kek

Stop being a bigot 750 billion

Kek

>shilling for the state
Couldn’t be me

Attached: 2FAE7555-C05D-4DE3-8CAE-64B2DC4AE75B.jpg (1024x670, 57.1K)

nonsensical answer

oy vey :D

I like that idea. Fuck it I’m just gonna steal everything I want from now on if they can do it so can I.

they explained our covid package similar way..
>its good to give money to other countries so they can buy stuff from us
:D

>expecting a nigger to have coherent explanations

She’s the definition of a diversity hire, a complete amateur.
John Kirby is much better, but they had to give it to a useless gay sheboon

Lul

ok i explain

>no requirement to pay loan for last 2 years
>interest on these loans stopped building
>say a total of 1 billion dollars of loans is forgiven
>when payments restart the interest that builds from existing loans will compound so quick that it will pay off that 1 billion of non interest REAL loans that were given out very fast

so the real money that was lent out to people will be paid off by the interest that will accumulate once the payments resume. the interest can be forgiven cause its made up, the actual loan itself before interest is REAL money that was given out

if that makes sense

Didn’t think she’d be so flat chested. Face looks better in natural lighting though.

>When you think about the $4 billion that's going to go back into, as revenue, back into this process as folks paying their college tuition, that matters as well"
Forgive debts > debts that are effective investments, by banks, of their depositors' money > people lose investments, on top of the crashing currency devaluation.

Dunno... But, this doesn't make much sense... In fact, methinks the banks would never allow it... Thus, it's likely all a ruse and will either be stolen back via taxing the very poor and """middle class""" it's supposed to scam the November votes from...

Attached: chinese_brains_trust.jpg (217x228, 17.86K)

Conservatives are scum. It's utterly incredible how they suddenly care about counting the pennies whenever anyone tries to do something for the public. Pure cuckolds for Jewish Capitalism.