You should know that you’re most likely using your microwave wrong

Almost everyone I know uses their microwave improperly. Most people put the food in, set a time, and let it heat up. They then proceed to complain about the edges being too hot and the middle too cold or some other variation of their food not being heated right. That is because a microwave is actually a microwave OVEN, and similar to your regular oven, you can’t just put it on full blast. If you wanted to bake cookies you don’t set your oven to 600 degrees and hope for the best, right? No! You set it to a specific temperature and time. Use your microwave the same way. Adjust the power level and up the time you leave your food in there. I adjust the power level for any and every thing I would normally put in the microwave for more than a minute. This will help your food heat up more evenly and leave you more satisfied with your microwave! This is a super easy setting adjustment that will leave you feeling more satisfied and without scars on your fingers from a hot bowl but cold soup.

Attached: kumgxb69v9e81.jpg (4050x2700, 696.43K)

God damn what a child

You're mostly right. You can either adjust power levels, or just microwave at full power in shorter chunks with rest time between. Shit being boiling hot in one area and ice cold in another is just a sign of not enough time for heat to transfer. I don't know about anymore but back in the day microwaves manuals would tell you that heat continues to transfer within the item for roughly 50% of the cook time after the microwave has stopped applying energy. Cooking for half the required duration, letting it sit for a minute then cooking for the remaining duration is an easy rule of thumb to get nearly perfect results without having to fiddle with power or smart settings. Afterall smart cooking modes do exactly what I describe, just using moisture levels in the air during the downtime when the magnetron is off but the plate is still spinning to calculate the final heating strength and duration.

>heat continues to transfer withi...
radiation

I dont use a goywave to irradiate my food with harmful radiation.

one reason no one does this is because the interface and buttons on microwaves are universally terrible.

>t. illiterate and retarded

Instructions unclear
Cat stuck in microwave, how do I proceed?

Attached: artworks-000128606979-3gybor-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 49.43K)

The only thing I cook in a microwave is potato and that is meant to be cooked on power. Occasionally I'll reheat meat, which does require using the power level setting, but I think everyone already knows that. Soup is all water and can be used on high as well. You made an off topic post for entirely no reason. I hope everyone is using sage

How is every single one different as well, I wonder. Like, every new one I see is a puzzle.

Fuck off nigger don’t spam Any Forums with this crap

I don't use my microwave except to boil water and reheat leftovers out of the fridge. Why are you cooking frozen food with it?

Actually you're wrong, as most microwave ovens have a fan in the back to blow the steam out this will not work and even if it did your meal would end up smelling like yesterdays. The correct method is to cover your bowl of food with a plate, so the steam accumulates within only the small area of the bowl. This way works best.
Also this.

Radio waves aren't "harmful radiation".

I hope they released the kitty in time

>microwave except boil water
You're retarded.
wtf is wrong with your electric kettle?

If you have ever heard a sound you have been kiked by goywaves goy

They decompose proteins and other molecules in the food before your body gets to it. Thus making your food less nutritious. Thus being harmful.
Now fuck off.

It's a mutt thing, they boil water I the goywave instead of kettle.

Ain’t nobody got no time for that user.

Had an old microwave with 2 knobs, one for power and one for time. Easy, but i broke. Now i got a new one and its so fucking annoying to set up so i just press 1 button 6 times to get it full blast for 3 minutes and then let it sit longer.

Also if you want to heat pizza and dont like hard tack crust just put a small cup of water in it.

Too bad they don't know the secret then about distilled water. It heats up a lot better in a microwave. It's the best way. Don't tell them though, they might achieve the next breakthrough in science.

Pussy.

kek

I don't see the point. I enjoy the extra prep space over a microwave. A regular oven or air fryer can do anything a microwave can do better.