One of the reasons for Demoralization

-Reminder-

Intuition is a massively important and powerful tool for human beings.
Demoralization and strong emotional reactions lower our ability to access our intuition.
Covert Narcissists and Psychopaths often do deliberately confusing and upsetting things in order to attack the intuition of their victims.
If you ever doubt the power of intuition and it's usefulness, just remember that it must be at least important and powerful enough that predators seek to attack it intentionally.
I will not tell you what to do. But remember that if you become demoralized over a post, or emotionally effected by one, it will effect your intuition, and that is part of what they desire.

Don't forget, we are in the middle of an information war.
There are things that the media are reporting on today that they never would have reported on a year ago. Why? Because for the first time in the history of mankind, we have a weapon that is powerful enough to stand up against the monopoly on the news and television- the internet.
This is why the WEF gathered 100 THOUSAND volunteer information manipulators. That's why Twitter has countless numbers of bot posts and copy posters, and why the political figured have hired tens of thousands of people to canvass social media with their agenda.
But guess what?
It's not working.
You cannot replace the genuine conversation of 100's of thousands of real people with robots, impressions, and copy pasted one liners. Someday maybe the AI will be able to, but not today, not now. And the world knows it.

The eyes ARE on us. WE ARE changing the narrative and exposing lies, the public IS noticing, more and more everyday.
The demoralization threads and the distractions WILL keep coming, but every time they do, they will become weaker.

Remember-
The public is waking up to a pivotal change in consciousness.
Many of them are paying attention and watching very closely.
And every demoralization attempt is ringing a bell...

Attached: 1661276419230349m.jpg (461x1024, 91.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUgmOxPBweQ&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not going to listen to a psychological retard take from a guy that doesn't understand demoralization vs dejection. Demoralization is their process of removing our morals, dejection is removal of morale. There's no positive outcome for them if we're dejected. They don't try to deject us, they try to keep us dumb and happy through bread and circuses. If you're dejected, you're winning. You're seeing through the bullshit being fed to the masses.

Attached: Taking over ukraine.png (1920x1080, 237.79K)

transitive verb. 1 : to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : to corrupt the morals of. 2a : to weaken the morale of : discourage, dispirit were demoralized by the loss.

But nice try Mr. Shill.
Everyone in the world has noticed the pure crazy amount of attempts at "dejecting" or "demoralizing" the public against information and against free thought for years.

You can keep your dejection. I prefer having my intuition intact, even if the situation is a mess.

>The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Jeremiah 17:9

Attached: 80F673A9-F7E2-464F-8A17-299A731A41A6.jpg (750x919, 672.43K)

I'll give you a bump just for that image, I'd have completely gone along with it for the sole purpose of fucking it up for them, posting all the talking points, websites used to organise, equipment used to avoid range bans, also let the jannys about all this, really fuck things up from the inside, a feel like a few anons in those groups could really fuck things up for them and garner a bunch of keks

>WE ARE changing the narrative and exposing lies
bro like 95% of people are normie fags watching msm and supporting the current thing. they are absolutely winning and we are losing. they use apathy generating algorithms to keep us in our invisible cages. and you're no different if you don't see it.

If you were truly a follower of Christ,
Than Christ would be guiding your intuition.

But you are not. You are here to demoralize.

>bro like 95% of people are normie fags watching msm and supporting the current thing. they are absolutely winning and we are losing

Nightly viewer count of CNN is the lowest it's been in years.
Their profits were something like a billion dollars less this year than they have been in previous years.

They have fired people and plan on completely renovating the entire network because they have realized that they literally cannot get people to tune in if they don't have something bad to say about Trump.

That's your version of winning?

>Christ
based figure but when is the last time he actually showed up

I trust Christ and I don’t trust my own heart. Intuition constantly leads me to the wrong conclusion. Use it sparingly.

>That's your version of winning?
that's just CNN, one of thousands of media outlets, not to mention social media accounts. people are normy af. i think it's a bit better now than 2020 but still, to think we're currently winning when people are still going to jail for jan6 is crazy. they are in control and it doesn't look like they're losing it any time soon unless the 10% rise up, but they're still too content to do so.

Did you miss the image the guy posted?
If you trust Christ and he is guiding you, then he IS your intuition. Does it look to you as if the mainstream media wants you to trust Christ?
Do you want me to find that video montage of everytime that a news reporter has scoffed and cut the transmission on an interviewee that is in the middle of thanking Christ for being their lord and savior?

In days like these, the pure hatred of Christ in the media can pull your intuition TOWARDS Christ. I'm not here to argue one way or another, but to think the two can't be together does not strike me as honest.

almost every major media platform is still a fucking faggy liberal echo chamber for globohomo, or a douchey conservative circle jerk. partisan politics is the ultimate tool. choose a side, goy, hate the other side, goy. that way we don't kill them.

Attached: 53302370_2625592360801166_1163876419990716416_n.jpg (480x480, 35.38K)

and we need to take back the word WOKE, it used to mean something important.

Have it your way, buddy.
If you want to give up just because they dolled up a false flag and put some people in fake prison on television, be my guest.
But I know a lot of "normies" that learned what a false flag IS from the reports of the jan 6th "riots".

>partisan politics is the ultimate tool.
This is true.
Then take it back. Or make a new one.

>give up
no, norman. i merely intend to not underestimate my enemy.

bump for based remoralization thread.if anyone needs a white pill read the comments of the video you are not alone. youtube.com/watch?v=NUgmOxPBweQ&t=1s

Attached: kot.jpg (714x532, 97.46K)

Sure man. If you want to twist your words around and be the way you are, then by all means.
I intend to keep pushing back, educating people about demoralization rhetoric, pointing out when the publics eyes are on us and how, and how and where their narrative slips.

If you want to call that "underestimating" then maybe show up with something to offer while the rest of us are pushing. Don't forget, YOU'RE the one that made a fuss about "winning or losing", all I said is we ARE changing the narrative, and people ARE noticing. Which they are, period. If you don't call that a win, and you want to call me names then be my guest. Fan the flames.