Lads I'm high. Drop some redpills

Lads I'm high. Drop some redpills.

Attached: 1661213622217366.jpg (864x603, 37.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pcb6rJVKezc
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix9uUZbo8K0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wylfidigichsygdydch

reading a lot while high can cause heart attack, are you vaxxed?

Avoid GOYSLOP
Avoid FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Avoid SnapChat
Avoid Reddit and Any Forums runs cia and cia runs Any Forums

its the jews

youtube.com/watch?v=WbzXf_IEs-E
>Earth is under alien occupation and the human race has been conditioned for slavery, unable to think for itself or disobey an order.
starring Brent Spiner

Attached: star trek data poker face.jpg (500x478, 21.28K)

Starburst > Skittles.

Weed kills the soul every time you get high you lose a part of your soul forever and it can never come back

high on what?

t. alcoholic

Baby harvesters sell stem cells and adrenochrome to our vampire overlords

Attached: B7558032-3230-4566-BABA-5F443AC9216F.jpg (222x227, 36.59K)

probably weed
most meth, crack users dont post on Any Forums unless they are rich

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

I haven't had snack in 2 years
I'm ginger so I don't have a soul. Checkmate Atheist.

Why are you doing this?

>based lost life enjoyer

Attached: 1617303497226.png (400x400, 263.01K)

no way man
it awakens the spirit, if you are willing
it's the literal opposite as long as you're not a pussy and you can stand to do some introspection
meditation is much, much more difficult though lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Pcb6rJVKezc

>chan

Attached: plan.jpg (835x1024, 191.3K)

SHUT IT DOWN

Potenuse

Demons are real. So are aliens. They are interdimensional energy parasites that feed off extreme states of human emotions and view humans as farm animals which they have domesticated and are now social engineering to more efficiently farm. They are largely non physical beings but can influence human beings a variety of ways from subtle influences of emotions and intrusive thoughts to actually hearing voices to complete body possession in certain specific cases

Attached: UFO DEMON.png (502x1400, 1.19M)

Your a degenerate fucking loser.

Tokiko chan kawaii

Based and millennialpilled

I created the ultimate redpill for you. I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was supernaturally authored, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

The Jews are just people. Many of them are quite lovely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix9uUZbo8K0

What is this?

>Satoshi Nakamoto
is the pseudonym for whoever penned the original Bitcoin whitepaper and is the identity credited with inventing Bitcoin itself.

Attached: huh.jpg (648x672, 144.86K)