Anti-Tattooism on the Right is Going to Drive off the Youth

I don't have any tattoos personally but my girlfriend has a ton of them, and she keeps saying i should get them so i probably will lol... point is I believe in a LOT of the shit you guys espouse but when i hear right wingers like Paul Joseph Watson say people who get tattoos are stupid I turn to the left. I can't have people insulting the woman i love and still expect me to be in the movement

Attached: aryan.jpg (400x400, 29.52K)

Kill yourself, degenerate.

Yes. End the pointless tattoophobia

This is some of the worst, most unconvincing bait I've ever seen.

Ink is cringe. I don't want a cult of youth. Especially not impulsive poorfags.

no it won't

OP has never seen a biker gang...

Attached: 1659540708127315.jpg (502x640, 95.52K)

your bitch bangs tattoo guy

fpbp

You have to be a certain caliber of person to pull of the kinds of tattoos which actually look good. If you aren't, then don't get them

So many people have them I feel sort of indifferent towards them now. I think it can actually be hot on some girls if they're fit and cute but that doesn't last for ever.

Tattoos are inherently white culture.

low quality bait and also bullshit. The majority of people here have come to "the right" because they've actually read, learned, and seen the world the way it really is which inevitably leads one to "conservative" views. Not because the right occupies some intrinsically superior position, but simply because the left, for some reason, bases the majority of their ideologies and beliefs on lies and self-contradictions. thus any thinking person desirous of truth and reason will leave that behind. so if you actually believed a lot of 'the shit [we] espouse' then internet people simply saying tattoos are bad wouldn't be enough to dissuade you - it wouldn't change the truth or reality that you've been led to. so if you wanted to you could turn from that sure, but you would be turning from knowledge to ignorance, and you would be knowingly and willingly doing so. and it's possibly you might like tattoos soooo much you're willing to do that, but if that's the case we don't you here anyways.

>pic related is leftist hypocrisy

Attached: 1629835224332.png (596x1393, 1.49M)

We can make more youths. They want to be degenerate, they can burn with the rest. Never compromise with evil.

>can't have people insulting the woman i love and still expect me to be in the movement
Omg. I got a tattoo to impress a guy because he had tattoos. Now he's my husband and I have one stupid tattoo.
Know what I do when people express their dislike for tattoos? I don't care, because I get where they're coming from and it's irrelevant to my life. I don't mind my husband's tattoos because I love him, and I'm not looking to impress any other men so I don't care if they hate my tattoo.
Quit expecting acceptance everywhere. Own your choices and get over the fact not everyone is going to like you.

Your girlfriend is a nigger and so are you

Attached: 59978855-10990579-image-a-39_1657181685762.jpg (634x951, 107.02K)

>be me
>date with girl
>everything is going great, she is feminine and sweet and smells like a bouquet of summer roses
>try not to sperg when we share interests
>she even likes Star Trek, which gets me paranoid she might be trans
>think, I should ask him/her if he/she's trans right now
>it might be rude
>things are going so well
>on a later date, we get to the bedroom
>sweating bullets
>this is it
>stat with her socks
>not a footfag, but I figure, better ease into it
>I pull down her sock and find a butterfly tattoo on her ankle
>Get queezy
>Uhh
>What's wrong?
>Is that a tattoo?
>Yes
>Lose all interest
>Leave her sock in a state of half-on/half-off, too disgusted to do anything else
>"I'm sorry, I should have asked you sooner. I can't be with a woman who does this sort of thing to her body."
>She freaks out and yells at me
>"WOULD YOU SAY THE SAME THING TO A MAN?"
>Blink. Confused by what she meant.
>She leaves.

Attached: cum on in.jpg (640x426, 149.98K)

>expect me in the movement
Fuck off. Having tattoos is bad enough but no memeflag will ever belong.

>she keeps saying i should get them so i probably will lol
kys

Who even cares let them clutch their pearls while they engage in their own brands of narcissism and blind consumerism. Some people mark their bodies while others have marked their souls making efforts to be offended.

Attached: olddick.jpg (724x738, 121.74K)

>but when i hear right wingers like Paul Joseph Watson say people who get tattoos are stupid I turn to the left.
Okay retard

Cool story bro lol

Don't feel bad, that was really based of you.