Student loans

LOL why are they like this?

the seethe and shilling today are amazing.

Attached: 1588397259247.png (2160x1440, 951.01K)

Holy shit the left is so bad at memeing

Seething paypig lmao

How much did you spend on your kike loans?

Imagine thinking a leftist ran that meme

.... just FUCKING take the "no, you can't bankruptcy out of student loans" law that BIDEN SIGNED OFF ON IN THE 90s out of the FUCKING LAW

Attached: bidenspeaking.jpg (1024x683, 128.98K)

As someone with 2,400 in minor student debt I don’t mind the offput but I’ve seen jobs they don’t require a college degree pay $21-$25 an hour.

You’re right, too many words and not just a silly image that says “nigger”.

You heard him OP back to the drawing board

who do you think is going to pay for those loans? You're the biggest paypig if think the goverment will just make the debt dissapear.

Still do not think it passes. The government would have to forgive student loans to people forever now to make this equitable.

Why did his comment make you both post a knee jerk reply? Must have struck a nerve. Most of us don't even pay taxes so this really is nothing.

>who do you think is going to pay

not me, faggot :^)

>forgive student loans to people forever

why?

Attached: 1623874545364.jpg (600x909, 41.68K)

because you're a paid shill at best and also because this does fuck all to fix the problem. IE interest.

Is that green guy supposed to be Biden? Gimme a fucking break! What a contrast with the weak, senile, confused, on-deaths-door REALITY of the octogenarian himself. There is a good case to be made that Biden is just CGI or DeepFake now, since the real Biden is dead. Not saying that's the case, but the fact it could even be argued shows how much nonsense and fakery surrounds Biden already. He's either incapacitated or close to it. 0 strength left in that man.

What I'm saying is, your meme SUCKS because it lacks TRUTH which is an essential ingredient of all memes.

Kek based

I know Title 26, I suggest you learn it or find an (((accountant))).

Yeah, the right makes quality memes like this

you dont remember this biden from 2020? how new are you?

anyways i found this image on rebbit and just gave it a Any Forums name like everything else in my folder

What about the people who haven’t applied for student loans but plan on going to college, will their debt be forgiven too?

nothing ever happens kek
they will milk $20000 out of you with GoyTax

I wish I was such a massive retard that i could ask someone for a 10 grand bailout and then get mad when that person asks me to pay it back.

Why are leftycucks like this?

Attached: redditpatrol.jpg (1125x1402, 231.31K)

LMAO you're going to have more than 10k in interest once Bidens moratorium ends. Also, most people won't qualify for the full 10k/20k.

You just explained it, retard

>but muh taxes
Isn't this the crux of the entire issue? Do leftards think the government pulls money out of thin fucking air?

Attached: 100bucks.gif (498x373, 2.7M)

I’m so goddamn tired of these “memeology” bullshit discussions we’ve been having since 2016, memes are just any silly images at this point

>but TRUTH
Almost everything right wingers say is a lie, their memes are funny because its almost ALWAYS a hilarious oversimplification like “nigger nigger crime 41% cut penis clown world”

It’s absurd and ridiculous but so far from the truth that it actually becomes humorous

The left can't meme.

This board has gone to shit ever since r/the_donald took over.

not my problem

i have a BA in economics you fucking monkey, i know how all this shit works.

im glad that for ONCE we get a fucking bailout instead of a bunch of kike bankers. so fuck you favela monkey nigger

Attached: cat.gif (368x368, 1.92M)

it's not even loan forgiveness
>20k forgiven if you took out the innercity nigger loan
>which you are only eligible for if your interest rate is so high you will be paying for life
>10k forgiven otherwise
>average student loan is like 70k
>biden's own retarded ass ensured student loans arent forgiven by bankruptcy or death
>income tax will inevitably be so much higher nobody will have disposable income anymore

Attached: 1637922625430.jpg (274x228, 18.99K)

>hilarious oversimplification
Also known as the simple truth you constantly endeavor to obfuscate via confabulatory narratives.

More nigger more crime, cut penis still die

Because braindead ancaps want everyone to be a poor nigger

>we need to put out this fire
>but we're using your water and you're footing the bill
Fuck em. Where's my money?

I'm a racist neo nazi and even I think the Biden shitposting is funny to troll you cuckservatives from reddit.

>anyways i found this image on rebbit

Go back you absolute moron. This place is way over your head.

Lol what does it matter? The right can't fight and control nothing in America. Fucking recucklican cuckservative.

Attached: 2a6.jpg (1080x642, 99.07K)

So this is going to cost what? 300b over 10 years?

Schools jacked prices up when the government gave student loans. Because? You could take a loan. Has quality of education gone up? Well some schools have water parks now. Does that answer your question?

Inflation is just going to jack the value of my house up. Hopefully my stonks get inflated too.

It will be. There’s no way this law sticks they will have to do this for every student to keep the grift.

Nice thesaurus, anonldhiño

Oversimplifications aren’t truth, you people just can’t be bothered to learn anything that’s takes more than a couple seconds off some boomer meme and may challenge your racism

been here since 2008 though. its possible to visit more than one website at a time, dumb zoomer

>anonldhiño

laughed harder than i should've

Attached: 16074633542454683.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

>i have a BA in economics
American graduate degrees are as high quality as the average latino shithole degree. Or do you think it's a coincidence that your masters and doctorate programs are completely filled up by chinks and pajeets?

This reality makes unsurprising the fact that you're unable to comprehend the long-term unsustainability of this entire thing. Or is this a one-time deal only? lol.