Now that the government is claiming UFOs are alien spacecraft we don't believe in them, right?

Now that the government is claiming UFOs are alien spacecraft we don't believe in them, right?
vice.com/en/article/3adadb/congress-admits-ufos-not-man-made-says-threats-increasing-exponentially

Attached: screenshot-2022_08_24-042723_PM.jpg (1402x1567, 254.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/3100053/dod-announces-the-establishment-of-the-all-domain-anomaly-resolution-office/
youtube.com/watch?v=ygB4EZ7ggig
youtube.com/watch?v=eO1ElsB6FzY
mediafire.com/file/ktg9jgef9ehrmu8/UFOs.7z/file
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IGN is tweeting about it for some reason

Attached: screenshot-2022_08_24-042806_PM.jpg (678x1089, 81.59K)

More trickles to fund Dr. Greer's grift. You expecting anything concrete? Keep moving along.

Fpbp, it's a grift and fuck them for crying wolf all these years about everything else.
If the official us gov policy is that I am a terrorist for being white and objecting to being replaced then fuck them.

Two months ago the DOD created a new department specifically to study UFOs and "transmedium" unknown flying objects, such as strange craft that go to/from orbit, atmosphere, and ocean.
defense.gov/News/Releases/Release/Article/3100053/dod-announces-the-establishment-of-the-all-domain-anomaly-resolution-office/
Dr. Greer is not connected

FPBP I agree

Attached: screenshot-2022_08_24-043154_PM.jpg (730x280, 29.23K)

Dr. Greer's one of the Pentagon's longest serving well poisoners. I'm sure he'll be all over this.

Was he in the cockpit with those fighter pilots?

they coming

Attached: 1659397844161391.jpg (1200x1606, 204.21K)

They can't admit it's Nazis, dude. That's the problem. Think of the stark terror which would grip the media and the general public, and a significant percentage of billionaires, bankers, and CEOs if it was revealed that the Nazis are back and they operate seafloor to space UFO type craft.

It's Nazis.

God, I hope you’re right

it's obvious some of the UFOs aren't man-made. Are birds man-made? Lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygB4EZ7ggig

not acknowledging ayys are already among us is literally, and i do stress literally, cope now.

digits don't lie

captcha konyy

The UFO problem is above Any Forums's pay grade. Stick with bitching about jews.

1. Why is it always the Navy?
2. kek at them having to sit an extra two feet apart because muh coof

right. i've seen enough ufos to know whoever runs the realm has control of the slaves and abuses the tech. the real tech is ufos. we have lying humans on the rock and I assure you they are above too. i';ve seen them leave. over and over. bought gen 3 night vision to see them. trust no glow nigger. just go outside and pay attention more when you star gaze. you will know when you see it.

not saying ayys aren't real but I dunno. I think it sjust more lying human trash. the controllers of the realm abuse us slaves. literally treat us like cattle and brainwash everyone into a "normal" that isnt normal. gas and oil vehicles are slave tech. everything public is slave tech

hopefully people wake up to the hidden gov and people who run this place but i doubt it. some sort of breakaway civ happened though. i'm sure of it. not sure on specifics but I've seen the tech. have frens that saw the stephenville tx 2008 ufos. anons. this was a huge space ship. a space ship. 1000s of rural fuckers including my frens saw it. we're slaves here .

fucksake just get it over with you fed bluebeam faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=eO1ElsB6FzY

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 154724.png (895x349, 52.67K)

>give us more money please
No.

Guys a blue bean just materialized above my house.

The government always plays the UFO game when they want people to be distracted from how fucking horrible they are.

Idk seems like everyone here just wants the truth be exposed.

there are hundreds of reported incidents near military facilities, look it up, some even involved deactivating nukes (see the 1967 malmstrom air force base incident as recounted by bob salas)

Do you really want to know the truth about UFOs? I should warn you, it's not like Hollywood, nor is it like tinfoil hat-wearers claim.

Way more important shit than ayys going on about the moment.
Literal retard distractions. If these aliens had any sense of duty wipe out all life or save those not willing to capitulate to the jewish machine of society.

>(((vice)))
into the trash

Checked, I want to believe...

if you knew anything you'd know the glowies hate Greer. He advocates for direct contact with whatever It is, cutting out the middleman (kikes and glownigs). I think the cianiggers are pretending to know more than they do about what It is and what It wants

Attached: 1619758207626.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

Yes? Why would I desire to continue being lied to?

Gib alien girlfriend blox

Attached: 5aba5de112e4975dddf14e804bb4cad7.jpg (550x831, 58.4K)

they are advanced drones and baloons, something the US had a monopoly on untill now.

Attached: radar reflector palladium.jpg (1000x762, 55.12K)

Ok. Don't say I didn't warn you.

The truth about UFOs, without any bullshit:
mediafire.com/file/ktg9jgef9ehrmu8/UFOs.7z/file

Attached: grey - Kauble Case 1983.png (517x708, 497.48K)

>Why is it always the Navy?
submarines are realiable and invisible launch platforms

Attached: 1632336950929.jpg (1199x903, 487.5K)