How would Any Forums Debate a Reasonable Democrat

I look at issues very holistically and from a global perspective, I believe the future of civilization and humanity depends on embracing science, democracy, and globalism. I believe our goal should be to maximize human happiness and the best way this is achieved is to allow as many people from the developing world in as possible. I want America to have 500 million people so we can compete with fascist dictatorships like Russia and China. I believe in Locke's Black-Slatism and that anyone can be a good Western Citizen as long as they get the proper education system.

I am increasingly world about a fascist takeover by the GOP, and that's why I can't support them. The GOP is rejecting reasonable Conservatism and instead embracing far-right conspiratorial dialogue that will inevitably lead to more coup attempts

Attached: chicomodel.jpg (900x900, 119.98K)

Those animals from the developing world aren't even fucking human, and they'll turn this country into even more of a shithole than it already is. Fuck off.

>reasonable democrat
No such animal.
You prove it with your infantile name-calling and empty platitudes.
Spice the fields.

>I believe our goal should be to maximize human happiness and the best way this is achieved is to allow as many people from the developing world in as possible

Why is America better than the developing world?

what does chico have to do with your shitty debates?

I work with so many minorities who are far smarter than your average white hick. One African-Asian mix I know is a Quant who has one of the most scientific and advancement minds I'e ever met, he's very fluent and articulate too.

>infantile name calling

I never once called anyone a name, and imagine getting mad at someone for name calling when you support torturing and murdering people for being born with a darker skin shade.

Geography, History, and Legal structure

He's how I see the average Democrat

She but I'd call him a faggot and I don't support LGBTQP

kek you're fucking delusional. Wasn't his dad some right wing political activist? The dude has a street named after him

That was his dad, his dad wasn't a model, he's a model.

...yeah? doesn't make him political. Still, if his family is anything to go by..

This is bait but I'll bite. Assuming that people are a blank slate as you state there is no reason to take in people from destitute regions because each person can be worked into a typical good citizen and thus each person inherently offers nothing that another person can bring. In terms of resources and time used it is inherently better to only receive those that can be a financial benefit within a small time frame. So people from a first world country are inherently better than people from elsewhere.

Using that information it would only benefit the fascist dictatorships to throw us their poor, starving, and uneducated in a large uncategorized bunch in increasing numbers. In your opinion how long and how expensive is it to train a illiterate and sometimes intelligible person to a level of independence and financial benefit. What percentage of your income are you willing give to facilitate that process? What percentage level of the population could safely be unintegrated in your opinion?

In a Democracy everyone gets a vote so if the people wish for a fascist government they will vote for one. How shall you prevent bad actors from pouring in to simply vote themselves more of a fraction of your resources? How will you safe guard against a decision made to benefit Russia, China, and the like?

This, /thread/

You don’t even know what fascism is you stupid faggot

>This is bait but I'll bite. Assuming that people are a blank slate as you state there is no reason to take in people from destitute regions because each person can be worked into a typical good citizen and thus each person inherently offers nothing that another person can bring. In terms of resources and time used it is inherently better to only receive those that can be a financial benefit within a small time frame. So people from a first world country are inherently better than people from elsewhere.

But people in third world countries are suffeirng, we can help them by bringing them in and giving them a first world life.

>Using that information it would only benefit the fascist dictatorships to throw us their poor, starving, and uneducated in a large uncategorized bunch in increasing numbers. In your opinion how long and how expensive is it to train a illiterate and sometimes intelligible person to a level of independence and financial benefit.

I think it's only because of racism and systemic barriers.... in a fair and just Democrat world, we could easily retrain people.

>In a Democracy everyone gets a vote so if the people wish for a fascist government they will vote for one. How shall you prevent bad actors from pouring in to simply vote themselves more of a fraction of your resources? How will you safe guard against a decision made to benefit Russia, China, and the like?

People generally vote the opposite from the regimes they came from, hence Cuban crime wipe.

Yet you threatened to murder me and im the uncivil one

I do, unlike you,

I'm educated, you're white trash.

I called you a stupid faggot, which you are, I didn’t threaten violence, even though you deserve it. Define fascism then, as it is crucial to your half-assed “world view”

>global perspective
Stop right their. You are a shit lib. Globalism + democracy. Can’t exist. Globalism is anti-Democratic. It’s technocratic.

Do you notice how each western government acts in the exact same way? It’s because the politicians are taking direction from the same banks.

You are an unreasonable person and an idiot. Global democracy… gtfo

>Reasonable Democrat
Went extinct in 2017

>"Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition,"

Literally the GOP playbook.

Or maybe it's because the people in the Western countries are all educated by the same sources because when you allow free press, it's only the reliable and defensible news sources that can permanently capture public attention. Channels like MSMBC, Reuters, AP, etc..... they craft the media for the entire developed world, but not through force, they simply educate people on the truth and the people willfully vote in politicians.

You're simply white trash who sucks at life and wants to blame a conspiracy.

That’s authoritarianism, not fascism, you stupid, stupid faggot. All of you lefties make this mistake because you’re afraid of reading any right wing or fascist philosophy

Suffering is eternal. Resources and people's time are finite. Even now there are plenty of native citizens in first world countries that are unemployed or suffering from horrible plights. Are you suggesting that people that aren't native are inherently superior to natives? What is the criteria for that and why? Is a former drug warlord from elsewhere more worthwhile than starving college student?

If the system is as racist and systemic isn't elsewhere far more therapeutic and beneficial than oppressive first world nations? You did say they were turning into fascist nations under the GOP? Wouldn't it be safer elsewhere?

And because you are uneducated. You get meaningless degrees which are nothing more than voluntary Jewish brainwashing, then call yourself educated.

dude we've been beating the shit out of fascist dictators forever. our quality of life is like 20x the peoples in those countries.

all we have to do is coast and keep our nation stable and defense dominant, not screw anyone else over, and not decline internally.

all of which you are going to undermine with your blindness.

Attached: 1659495885170572.jpg (1024x702, 102.45K)

That was literally the textbook definition of fascism.

You've never read a book in your life, you're uneducated white trash, stop pretending like a philosophyer.

>Are you suggesting that people that aren't native are inherently superior to natives? What is the criteria for that and why? Is a former drug warlord from elsewhere more worthwhile than starving college student?

The difference is a "starving college student" in the West. especially if white, is not oppressed, he is one of the most privileged beings to ever live. A starving person from a third world country is suffering far more than any college student in the West.

>If the system is as racist and systemic isn't elsewhere far more therapeutic and beneficial than oppressive first world nations? You did say they were turning into fascist nations under the GOP? Wouldn't it be safer elsewhere?

Where else will you go, Canada or EU?

then they should be in their 'developing nation' amongst their own peoples, helping to bring success amongst that country.

Attached: 1659395084189353.jpg (922x1044, 196.67K)

i would date a Reasonable Democrat if he looked like that.
And god knows i hate fags.

>literally
Stop overusing this word, you sound like a moron. Try reading Evola, nietszche, Mussolini etc.. Also Wikipedia is not a textbook. Don’t use terms if you don’t know what they mean, you stupid, stupid, stupid little faggot

>free press
Alex Jones is the free press. What you are talking about is the CORPORATE press. You try to deceive and manipulate their audiences into doing whatever the narrative that needs to be pushed is. It’s obvious Because they fly as a flock.

When one narrative changes, they all change in the same direction all at once. That implies coordination. Otherwise. They would move in their own directions.

The press existed pre-American revolution. There were a few major newspapers at the time who would always be pro-crown. Thomas Paine’s common sense was made in his basement on his own press. He passed it out on the street, which was illegal.

The 1st amendment doesn’t exist to protect CNN, it exists to protect the little guy.

Banning independent journalism and concentrating information into a few controlled outlets is the hallmark of Russian/Chinese style dictatorships.

Globalism = rule by ‘experts’ = technocracy

You hate democracy if you think ‘dumb hicks’ shouldn’t vote. The need to do what the ‘smart people’ say.

>try reading

So try reading shit I've already read?

How how about you read them for once instead of getting your info from INTERNET MEMES