Why did the right wing suddenly forget about the dangers of Islam and is now more focused on trannies?

Why did the right wing suddenly forget about the dangers of Islam and is now more focused on trannies?

Attached: b2ap3_large_quran_peace.jpg (1000x563, 112.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/iran-sex-change-operation_n_1568604
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do the LGBTQ community support Islam if Islam hates LGBTQ people? Their beliefs are antithetical to each other basically. I think the left just wants to support everything that White people don't support.

Islam looks kinda based atm. Stone faggots.

As a player on the USMC team I view MEC players with neutral respect

>The right wing
absurd conflation of a ton of different groups just because they all dislike marxism
>dangers of Islam
that was always a red-herring for civnats and cuckservatives to whine about and pretend to be on the side of liberals. Islam is much more threatened by globohomo
>more focused trannies
as any sensible person should be, trannies are grooming your children and the children of muslims too

Attached: lesbian muslim wedding.jpg (634x582, 127.66K)

moslems can do whatever moslems want to do in their own shithole countries.

trannies and islam go hand and hand

Iran's Sex-Change Operations Provided Nearly Free-Of-Cost
huffpost.com/entry/iran-sex-change-operation_n_1568604

No bacon though

God cursed the West with muslims because of the trannies.

maybe they realized that they have more in common with muslims than they do with leftist normies?

I never even encounter trannies. My city feels like 80% Muslim though.

As much as I hate them, I'd rather have a few troons.

All part of the kikes plan to use islam to destroy christianity and white nations.

they never learn about the paradox of tolerance

because we realized islam people are low iq and not really capable of doing dangerous shit. The dangers were way over blown, trannies are way worse in every way. I rather fw islam than a mf tranny thats for damn sure. Not that I care for either.

forcing faggots to turn into pseudo women is based af

Islam is a religion of pieces

Jihad Report
>Aug 13 - 19, 2022
>Attacks 26
>Killed 108
>Injured 213
>Suicide Blasts 2
>Countries 15

thereligionofpeace.com/

Because they align with Islam more than Christianity and to many people noticed. Can’t have the GOP turn Islamic, can you imagine the power? Religious rights by a non apologist, non changing Islamic law? Jews would never ever have that in the US

>because we realized islam people are low iq and not really capable of doing dangerous shit.
They're capable of fucking each other until they have enough kids to replace white people in all of Western Europe

Bacon is goyslop promoted by Jews like you

Theu turned out to be right about women

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

The older I get, the more Islam makes sense.

>implying islam isn't the only force left on the planet fighting it
inshallah

Because Islam is derived from Judaism, and mudslimes are sent here on banana boats by kike bankers. Kind of like every other boogeyman we're forced to fight that stinks of matzos.

Islam is right about faggots.

It's telling that only Americans here like Islam since they don't have to deal with Arabs.