And just like that the democrats won the midterms

And just like that the democrats won the midterms...

Attached: 4545456456456.jpg (585x716, 72.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3UYkUaBsGMw9/
bitchute.com/video/GepjeU8I8hAR/
bitchute.com/video/LzRfsrT3H7NV/
bitchute.com/video/80rV2TFUCHat/
bitchute.com/video/EODaFNnXZYEY/
bitchute.com/video/Np1yM85n3nea/
bitchute.com/video/kg9Kq5jSNDMC/
rumble.com/v1gskpz-selection-code-the-movie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It depends on how the people react.

Do you honestly expect people to reject the party that's forgiving their debts and fighting for their reproductive rights over the party obsessing over drag queens and slavishly loyal to a senile orange cheeto?

Lost, you mean?

>People that vote democrat get gibs
This changes everything!

It is to hide from this:
MEAT AND POTATOES
-----
PART III
-----
>GARLAND FAVORITO, GREED, PROOF THEY HACKED THE VOTE, 500,000+ MISSING GA VOTES
bitchute.com/video/3UYkUaBsGMw9/

>CYBER EXPERTS, DOMINION MACHINE IMAGES, INSIDE THE MACHINES, SPOILAGE
bitchute.com/video/GepjeU8I8hAR/

>MIKE LINDELL EXPLAINS UOCAVA VOTING SYSTEM, MILITARY VOTES, OVERSEA VOTES
bitchute.com/video/LzRfsrT3H7NV/

>CLINT CURTIS, DEMOCRAT, WHERE THE ALGORITHM CAME FROM, BUSH STOLE THE VOTE
bitchute.com/video/80rV2TFUCHat/

>DENNIS MONTGOMERY IS REAL, PCAPS ARE REAL, FBI, CIA, SEAN HANNITY, FOX NEWS
bitchute.com/video/EODaFNnXZYEY/

>CONSTITUTIONAL SHERIFF, CALL TO ACTION, HOW TO GET RECORDS, HAVE TO ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/Np1yM85n3nea/

BONUS:
>MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE AND STEVE BANNON, PRECINCT STRATEGY, ACT NOW
bitchute.com/video/kg9Kq5jSNDMC/

rumble.com/v1gskpz-selection-code-the-movie.html

Attached: 1661379547165.png (231x313, 194.74K)

Do you honestly expect that people don't think you're a try to hard retard?

Anyone who worked their way through college is going to feel swindled by this.

Cancelled and forgiven loans count as income. Which means they owe taxes which can incur penalties such as additional fines and jail time if not paid. And you wondered what the 87k IRS agents were for.

Ohnonononononono.....

Attached: 54645464646.jpg (1099x264, 29.12K)

Paying a little bit of the loan doesnt do shit, a majority of these retarded art students end up paying more in interest than their initial loan.

What exactly is stopping the (((IRS))) from auditing those who haven't paid back their loans yet since they have much easier access to that information now?
>b-but it's tax free
Even if that were true they'll audit you for the portion that lone forgiveness doesn't cover

Good. Have you noticed that shit gets done when democrats are in control, while republicans just make everyone’s lives worse?

>it's over

Attached: 34534534534536747.jpg (381x736, 40.61K)

Lol. Imagine the leftycuck cope when Pedo Peter's cunny crew still get btfo in November. It's going to be Biblical.

Attached: 1627351745261.jpg (255x247, 13.76K)

What's that in real money, like 25 cents?

>73%
Lmfao. Truly lil cucky.
XD

Attached: 1660692184149543.png (800x400, 12.54K)

Giving away money isn’t getting shit done. It’s placating morons by paying them off

Reminder that all the republicans needed to do was be normal, focus on criticising Biden for increasing cost of living, and present themselves as a responsible alternative and they would have won in a landslide.

Instead they chose to piss off half the voting public with abortion bans, nominated schizo conspiracy theorists, and licked the feet of a disgraced former president that most Americans despise.

The blue wave in November will be so glorious.

Attached: 31PEPE2-jumbo.jpg (600x600, 35.94K)

HAHAHAHAHA as if! We are gonna take the money and kick his ass back to assisted living.

>pretending like your energy and grocery costs aren't double what they were last year
Lmfao. Leftycucks deserve their dystopia desu.

Attached: not the resistance.png (567x413, 281.1K)

don't the massive student loan cucks already voted democrates? isn't that how they got into these 6 figure debt in the first place?

Joe did it baby up to 20k loans erased everyone on Twitter happy sharing their erased debts. Lots of people have 8-15k of loans.

Joe promised. Joe delivered. Republicans said it couldn't be done legally or morally. But he showed them its possible. A true fucking American hero

He lives with his parents so you can't expect him to know that

America is over.
The population is so fucking stupid. "Free money."
Instant death of a nation.
Please nuke us.

BBB
(Biden's Back Bitches!)

Attached: 34345345345345.jpg (732x519, 70.7K)

Imagine the nonstop tantrum over "fraud" when the Democrats take seats in the election
Again

>Hannah (((Jewell)))
Goyim pls

Not a bad thing, not a good idea to cripple young people with debt when they start their lives, it's especially good if you can make colleges responsible for the unpaid debt

politically useless though because young people don't vote

The orange retard is going to sink the Rethuglicans again!

Attached: 455645456456456.jpg (732x556, 80.45K)

Honestly my vote is bought with this. I’m not risking republicans repealing this, even though I’m republican. I admit it, I care less about abortion, anti weed and police then I do about my free $10,000. Biden just gave me 2 years of free taxes.

This dystopia you chuds keep talking about hasn’t happened yet. Everything’s working just fine

>Hey should we actually do something that matters like reducing interest rates, capping accrued interest, or anything with interest at all since that's where the bullshit happens?
>Fuck no. Give them $10 grand and tell them to fuck off after mid-terms. We still need out debt slaves and finally getting a taste will make them think we'll do it again.

>forgive student debt
No, bail out predatory lenders

No, they win AFTER Republicans make asses of themselves torpedoing debt forgiveness.

Borders are wide open. No country has ever survived that. The browne horde (who falls for meme communism) is going to shit all over this country

>politically useless though because young people don't vote
In an average election, sure.

When the republicans are threatening to torpedo their student loan forgiveness because of """personal responsibility""" (and totally not slavish devotion to big finance) and ban their contraception...

You're threatening young people's sex and money. Not smart. There are not enough old white boomers to win this for you any more.

Attached: 43534534533453.jpg (721x484, 99.35K)

Aren’t these the same companies that cheated trump betters?ndp4g0

kek

Attached: 34534345345345.jpg (730x521, 106.74K)

So true

Attached: 34534535345345.jpg (726x492, 56.13K)