Look at this map, Texans

Look at this map.

Look at all of the beautiful, comforting, modern dark green states.
Look at the modernizing, slow, light green flyover states

then look at Texas.

Completely. White.

How backwards is that? in 2022 in Texas you can be hauled off the prison for enjoying Mary Jane. They've literally made a plant illegal.

If we elect Beto as governor this November, he has promised to not only legalize, but free all people busted on so called "marijuana charges".

Give me one good reason to vote for Abbott as a governor when this is a possibility. Even in the most republican fever dream imaginable the worst case scenario is what, banning military style assault weapons? Oh boo-hoo. You can't have a weapon of war anymore. On its face it just seems way more reasonable to outlaw that then outlaw a plant with so many healing properties as Marijuana.

Attached: mjlawusa.png (1063x764, 60.7K)

Kill yourself drug addict.

Jokes on you you're paying twice as much + tax

Delta 8 is legal. Delta 8 edibles are basically weed.

a lot of aquariums in texas...

>he doesnt know about delta 8 or hhc

I'm in Texas and I'm smoking weed right now. Dispensaries are stupid expensive compared to what I get here. Literally the only people still bothered by weed not being fully legal are the people not cool enough to know where to get it.

Weed is for faggots, niggers, and the underage.
Grow up and do coke like an adult

>beto
fucking kek, nice b8 m8

Attached: 1794040281.jpg (1118x1081, 263.67K)

Or if you're less wealthy, or a poc, or anyone else who will be a victim of prohibition charges that will follow them for life and ban them from all kinds of jobs and places.

All you're doing is gloating about being rich enough to get away with crime. Not exactly a good look when discussing law.

This. I've been smoking for thirty years, and I don't really give a flying fuck if it's legal or not. I don't recognize the government's authority to tell me how I can and can't relax after work.

If your yardstick for measuring a potential governor is whether weed is legal or not, you seriously don't deserve to be able to vote. Beto can't claim anything else ..

Fuck off with your weed obsession faggot there’s nothing cool or good about it. Used to be a pothead like you and it’s non addictive? On days you don’t smoke you’re like “fuck I need weed maaaan” not to mention it shortens your attention span and drops your IQ for a few hours.

Also causes psychosis, like it did a couple times with me until I got out of that disorientation.

then leave Texas if youre that worried about being able to be a lazy faggot.

Dumbass, less than 2 ounces is decriminalized in my county. You literally do not know shit about the world.

Mma is better degenerate fag

I've been a long time red blooded conservative, but I think I'm going to vote for Beto coming up. Getting really tired of Boomers and Rinos dictating what's best for us

Canadians did this with trudeau and now hes arming climate goons

>I'm gonna shoot myself in the foot because some fat boomer told me not to
You know what, just do it.

>imagine unironically crying about social justice on this board
not even a good troll, nigger

>in my county
Not everyone in the state lives in Austin

Jokes on you, texans just drive north of their border into OK and get their weed there. Maybe it’s not a good idea for all 50 states to have the same laws. Maybe it’s not a bad thing that one state has certain values and customs that other states don’t have. Maybe just maybe, only a kike cares if one state doesn’t fall in with status quo. I dunno about you but I like the states having the ability to retain their autonomy and ability to tell the feds and out of state cucks to fuck off.

Attached: FF9D37D1-5328-4456-8D99-B1203CD41BEA.jpg (859x1024, 147.1K)

You've probably never even been to my state, wtf do I fucking care?